Starcrossed Ch. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rom quivered a little. He didn't like admitting his short comings. "When I was theirs to toy with I was kept underground and had to kill many important people while fighting pain signals from this damn ring just to make it out"

Rom stood "The only reason I trust you Vampire is because you seem like you would be a threat to them too, not like the rest."

Rom got inches from Julian's face placing a knee between his legs and applying mild pressure to his shaft. His hands rested on the arm rests as he growled "And because you seem like you have more brains than I. All I know is war and military strategy."

Julian stared down at Rom's bulky thigh, damn he was ripped. His cock was already coming to life making its vote be known.

"I feel sorry for you wolf, to know such pain and never experience joy. I don't remember much of my time before my uncle, but I do know I was loved. I learned everything I know from this world through books." Julian closed his legs a little, if he had the ability to have blood rush to his face his pale high cheeks would have turned pink. He wanted the wolf, and he knew the wolf could feel his desire as it begged for the friction of Rom's leg.

Rom pushed a little harder on Julian making sure the Vampire felt his body head on his member. "I'll admit, I am attracted to you Vampire. It's been a long time for me and it had been a while, if you know what I mean."

Rom straightened up removing the pressure and backing off a few feet and smiled. Rom's smile revealed to others that he would have been a golden boy had his life not been so filled with pain and emptiness. Rom's past had gone tragically wrong and luckily for him he felt little to no emotion because he remembered very little about his early years. He hoped that Julian would be able to fill the void in his life and give him something to fight for to protect and to hold late at night. Right now, he was craving having something wet and soft to be inside. Rom had never been with a Vampire before that he could recall and he was becoming aroused with the question of if Julian would be warm inside.

Julian looked at Rom with a needy anticipation. He was feeling cold without the wolf on him. He could understand why the warrior was so cautious. There were other being secretly controlling the world and Rom had witnessed all of it. He had even been the idea dart board.

Having just eaten heat was able to rush up Julian's pants to his groin which swelled for Rom's attention. The leather pants he was so found of suddenly became very impractical as they constricted him and outlined his cock fully. Not that there was any question that the wolf couldn't smell the increased testosterone in the air.

Rom wondered if the Vampire was really willing to act on his suggestions. "Do you mind if we share your bed for the day? I usually sleep without clothes so if that is asking too much I can sleep in my wolf form and protect you now that you have chosen such a deadly friend." He offered. Usually Vampires were repulsed by wolves in all forms so this would both be a test of Julian's loyalty and his arousal.

"I don't plan to kill you Wolf, if that had been my plan I would have done so in the hall way. Clearly I don't mind sharing my bed." Julian gestured to his spread legs and watched hungrily as blood flushed Rom's face. Julian stood and kissed Rom's forehead before slipping off his heavy garment.

Tiny shock waves of pleasure dance over Rom's skin when the Vampire had kissed him. Most of the time Rom felt one of two things, the need to ram his cock into something warm and soft or the need to kill something and possibly eat it in a fit of rage. Right now he was having strong urges of the first emotion. Rom tried to bite his tongue not to push his luck.

"Well I don't think it is fair for me to lay in your bed naked and have you lay beside me fully clothed." Rom smirked he had lost the battle to keep his jaw shut and was now thinking of how to reply if the Vampire freaked out.

Julian didn't need to be toyed with. He had been intending to sleep beside the gorgeous warrior in nothing but his skin. Since the Wolf was showing interest Julian pushed back not being one to ever back off of a challenge. Julian's eyes traveled over Rom's body as he began to remove clothing. Julian's pants felt like they might burst with his excitement. "As much as I want to be your equal the idea of being beneath you for a night is rather appealing."

Rom froze fully naked in front of his Vampire. He was built for this Vampire something deep down inside of his core was telling him he was finally home. "I want you beneath me every night" he confessed. Rom felt his ears grow hot as his hearing was distorted by the rush of blood. The Vampire was now stripping. Rom loved that Julian was so confident that he could make a stranger drool. He didn't bother to hide the fact that it was working.

"It's my job to protect you. I may not have a whole ton going on upstairs but I do know my purpose is to keep you safe." He smiled taking in the Vampire's arsenal and toned body once more "Although, I doubt you need my protection. We can start walking tomorrow night, it's easier to stay hidden in the dark." Rom guided Julian to the clean hotel bed and made him sit.

Julian squirmed under Rom's gaze. He was delighted to be on display for the wolf and invited the stares. "I think you underestimate yourself. You may not know your direction now, but it is clear you have survived a lot."

Julian couldn't help but smile. Rom's emotions were powerful, and painfully obvious. If Rom had been in wolf form his tail would surely have been wagging at the compliment. "So you said we needed to play fair?" Julian questioned arching an eyebrow and one of his slender fingers grazed the muscular contours of Rom's body. The wolf shivered in anticipation too easy to read. "So does that mean if I touch you here" He said grabbing Rom's fiery package in his hand "Then you get to touch me... here?" Julian did his best to look innocent as he looked up at Rom, having just placed the wolf's powerful hand around his hard on.

Rom was addicted to power and aggression. What fun was it to lie over a female who would willingly part her legs and whimper along as her male did all the work? Rom needed a man, someone who could push him. He needed Julian, everything about the Vampire perfectly matched his picture perfect desires. Something he could have never dreamed possible. "Yes, that is exactly what being fair means." Rom pushed Julian onto his back before pushing him up to the head board.

Julian shivered, he had never been with anyone that his grandfather had not pre-approved. His grandfather had brought him humans to feed on and every once in a while Julian was intimate with one of his meals. Those had never had this effect on him. He had never been with someone like Rom before someone who would without a doubt tell him no. Someone who could put him in his place and hold him there. It had been too long and Julian was shivering and panting like a bitch in heat.

Rom's powerful body over his was too tempting not to touch. Julian's fingers were still warm with a fresh meal and Rom still was hot to the touch. Stroking Rom's stomach was like stroking fine silk draped over granite. Julian would give anything to this man if he demanded it. He had a feeling Rom would have no problem demanding things from him. The Vampire wanted to taste the Wolf like his kind often did. Most of his meals panicked the moment he went to taste and so Julian refrained and instead licked at Rom's collar bone. His nose pushed the metal ring out of the way as he sucked and licked keeping his sharp teeth away from the soldiers flesh.

Rom tasted like the forest, minty and salty with pine mixed in. Julian purred in delight. Julian looked up at Rom who was admiring his naked body openly.

"Like what you see?" Rom growled grinding his hard shaft alongside Julian's. "So you said you would help me with more than your mind and advice? I have a little problem that needs to be taken care of, and it feels like you do too babe."

Julian thrust his hips up urging Rom to enter him, lick him, rub him...anything! "Yeah, though it doesn't feel little" He panted concerned that his first time with a male would be painful since Rom felt so thick. Julian had noticed Rom's cock had felt different from his own.

Julian healed on his own and so his cock was cloaked in pale foreskin whereas the heat radiating wolf had been exposed and intimidating, not hiding behind anything.

Rom pulled Julian's lower lip into his mouth sucking on it, his hands got lost in the blonde forest at the base of Julian's neck.

"Tell me if I do something you don't like." He coaxed his unexpected lover. Rom's body hummed with lust using his tongue to wrestle with Julian's over dominance. He felt the Vampire relent and give up his power to him. "I'm going to make you beg" He growled his eyes darkening to a purple storm of passion.

Rom lightly licked and sucked on the Vampire's milky white skin. Planting little kisses along Julian's jaw line to his throat and then to his peck. His warm breath would warm as he licked and then would cool when Rom exhaled through his nostrils. His strong hands held Julian playfully in place. He lingered momentarily on Julian's areole and then resumed the kissing and sucking under his peck to his belly button down to his left hip and then back to the center.

Julian's cock bobbed begging for Rom's attention. He ghosted over the area where Julian's tight leather pants had been knowing this area rarely received attention. Rom used the broad of his tongue to lick from this spot to the top base of Julian's cock, still ignoring the flesh Julian was now whimpering for him to lick.

Rom rubbed his warm cheek against Julian's tip flattening it into his lovers stomach. Rom wrapped his lips around Julian's cock licking just the underside pinning it between his mouth and Julian's stomach. He left Julian's cock wet and throbbing and angry red before kissing Julian once more. "You ready to beg yet?"

Julian let out a disappointed moan when Rom's mouth left his cock and moved to capture his mouth again. "I don't beg Wolf, at least not on the first date." He leaned in and licked Rom from the jaw up to the earlobe. He whispered low in his ear. "I can entice you to do what I want."

Julian lowered his head and followed the hard muscles down to Rom's cock denying the cut member contact. He swept his long soft blonde hair over Rom's wolf cock. He let his still warm breath dance across Rom's cock. He heard the wolf growl in a demand deep in his stomach. His hands went in between Rom's thigh and massaged very close to his sack. Julian's tongue made a track along Rom's abs surprised that they were not covered in thick fur.

He had always heard that wolves were impossibly and grotesquely hairy. Julian nipped playfully at Rom's thick powerful thigh careful not to break skin.

Julian wiggled back up under the leaking wolf feeling precum drip onto his groin when they were once again parallel. "Want to play yet big bad wolf?" Julian teased.

No one had ever teased Rom, they had either taken what they wanted from him or allowed him to walk all over them willing to give up anything just for their life. He was now having a difficult time deciding if he wanted to touch first or be touched. "Have you ever been with an animal, a wanted man?" his voice was dripping with gravel as he moistened his large hands with saliva and applied both in a twisting motion to Julian's needy cock. He twisted up and down Julian's length enjoying the sight of Julian's head appearing from the pulled back skin. Rom couldn't recall ever seeing a Vampire before and playing with him was mesmerizing.

Rom playfully nipped at Julian's collar bone before continuing south once more. Rom licked across the top of Julian's cock as he still worked him with his hands. "Don't cum in my mouth, that's not how I want it to end tonight", he ordered. Without waiting for a response Rom lowered his mouth to Julian's heavy sack and encircled each of Julian's balls in an infinity sign with the tip of his tongue. He lightly sucked one and then the other into his mouth massaging them with his tongue, pulling back lightly every now and then. He felt Julian jolt with the combination of pain and pleasure.

Rom moved his mouth to the tip of Julian's cock, and he took in the entire crown while still allowing his hands to twist and squeeze the rest of the base. He licked the circumference of Julian's now exposed head, and flicked his tongue over the slit lapping at the precum leaking from Julian's slit. The taste of Julian pushed Rom over the edge and he stopped being gentle and slow. He removed his hands and placed them on Julian's hips holding him firmly down on his back. Rom opened his throat, swallowing, so that he could take all of Julian in his mouth.

Wet his lips rolled over Rom's sharp canine teeth. Rom didn't gag, from years of throat conditioning he was able to allow Julian to enter his throat which he constricted swallowing and sucking everything Julian gave him. Rom moved back up pressing his tongue along the sensitive underside before he plunged back down picking up a comfortable, familiar, rhythm. Rom stopped at the base of the Julian's crown and pulled back his skin giving special attention flicking Julian's frenulum trying to produce that uncontrollable knee jerk reaction.

Once Rom was satisfied with the amount of control he had over the jerks and spasms he hungrily continued to take Julian into his mouth again moving up and down letting Julian hit the back of his throat. He continued to suck until he felt Julian was near an explosion, his dick becoming even harder. Rom then made his way back to Julian's mouth letting his hands find a comfortable rhythm on Julian's long cock once more. He could barely keep himself from continuing until he tasted his first Vampire but Rom was dying to see Julian between own thighs.

" I don't mind you being rough with me Julian just watch the fangs ." Rom wasn't sure how much Julian knew but he gave him a final kiss before placing his hands on Julian's shoulders and with a small push Rom suggested Julian show him what his 'special talents' were that he had mentioned earlier.

~*~*~*~

Julian was in heaven, nothing he had ever felt could compare with the skill of the Were currently between his pale thighs. He was moaning and shredding the bed sheets in an effort to keep his orgasm at bay. Rom's mouth was tight and wet around his cock and Julian could feel himself reaching the pinnacle of his arousal the more Rom worked on him. The roughness, sucking, licking and teasing pulled Julian to the height of his erotic state and the sucking harder almost brought forth the orgasm, back arching, shoulder blades pushed out, head back, elbows digging down, moaning.

Somehow the wolf seemed to know just when enough was enough and he felt Rom suck the breath from his mouth in an aggressive kiss. Julian had never been taken so roughly and it made him shiver with excitement. The pressure on his shoulders was not necessary. For being completely inexperience with males Julian was ecstatic to try his mouth on the wolf. He clumsily tried to mimic what Rom had done to him, but he notice the wolf cock looked different. It wasn't one long fluid member ,like his own, but instead had already been exposed. Julian thought that made him look almost more intimidating. The wolf had no skin to hide behind and his erection was demanding attention.

Julian rolled his swollen abused lips over his fangs so as not to hurt his partner. Thinking that since he didn't need to breath he wouldn't have a gag reflex Julian launched himself down over Rom's impossibly thick cock, only to jolt off of it coughing and choking. He looked startled and stared at Rom's glistening rod for a moment. He heard Rom chuckle "Relax Julian, I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. I was just curious to see what talents you had."

Julian lowered his eyes, something he was not accustomed to doing. He was so used to being in charge or alone with everything in his life. This wolf had just showed him up. "Let me try again." He growled starting off with licks this time.

~*~*~*~

Rom felt the warm tongue worshiping his cock. It was an odd sensation, warm not hot like humans or other wolves. He had wondered without blood if the Vampire would have been cold to the touch and was pleasantly surprised to find Julian only slightly cooler than a human. He knew Julian was annoyed that he had gagged but Rom liked to hear gagging, it was an odd fetish of his. It also let him know either he was the biggest Julian had ever had or the only.

Rom ran his crooked fingers through the blonde hair of the Vampire. This seemed to please him because he started to purr deep in his throat. Rom's eyes flew open and he moaned loud enough for the people a few rooms over to know what they were doing. "Fuck that feels good."

Julian lifted his head smiling triumphantly "See" He smirked before moving back down over Rom's length.

Rom bucked up hearing Julian gag again. "Come here" He growled despite the disappointed look in Julian's face.

"I'm sorry! I thought I would be able to get it all in." Julian pouted thinking Rom was annoyed with his lack of experience. Rom had made it look and feel easy and Julian wanted to try again. In his dismay he hadn't noticed the hungry look in the wolf's eyes.

"Shhh, I like that you can't. If I let you try again I am going to give you your first taste of cum and that isn't how I wanted the night to go."

Julian was surprised how much strength Rom actually had as he felt his body being manipulated onto his side with the furnace of a wolf behind him. Julian's cock was so hard it almost hurt but it wilted the moment he felt Rom's hand on his ass. He had never thought about being taken there and now this wolf was about to have all of him. A few hours, that was all it took to get Julian to put out. He was about to fight and protest until he felt a gentle kiss on his neck.

"Stop me if I go to fast for you" Rom whispered massaging Julian's shoulders with his powerful hands.

Rom positioned Himself with one arm under Julian reaching his nipples and the other once again on Julian's cock. He wanted to taste him to feel Julian lose control in his arms he pumped it a few times to make sure Julian was rock hard and slid his own dick between Julian's thighs and beneath his balls and shaft. Rom's hand left Julian's cock and began to lightly rub that great firm as that had first caught his attention

"Relax love" Rom purred sucking on Julian's ear and neck.

When Rom was certain Julian was once again enjoying himself he removed his hand from Julian's cock feeling his silky smooth hands take over where Rom had left off.

~*~*~*~

Julian curiously stroked the parallel cock marveling in all of their differences. He felt a wet finger begin to tease his ass and he tensed. Rom's teeth on his earlobe made Julian lose all focus as he relaxed enough to allow Rom to prepare him. He heard Rom's concern laced voice in his ear, asking if he was alright to continue.

Julian rolled over looking into Rom's eyes "Fuck me Rom, fuck me hard and deep. I want to feel you inside me." He grabbed Rom's hair and pulled him to his mouth. Teeth grinded together and Julian pushed his tongue in and lap the taste from Rom's mouth, exploring him, his warm tongue his wolfish teeth. He could taste himself on Rom's tongue and his cock twisted.

He was battling with Rom's tongue over dominants and after a little while Julian gave in and let Rom take over. He could have kept up fighting or insisted he be the top but something about Rom made him want to submit. His teeth made a cut on Rom's lip and Julian suck in the lip and let his tongue lick up every blood drop. His hand went over Rom's back. He grabbed his ass and pulled Rom into him harder. He pressed his own body tight against Rom's and thrust. He moaned into his mouth. "I want you to fuck me now. I can't wait any longer.