All Comments on 'Starfinder: The Jade Regent Pt. 01'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading <3

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight

FrankN

Joe Johnson

Dasm

If you want to hear more from Nate - also an acclaimed erotica author, check out his novel, The Cordax Mondotta. https://www.amazon.com/Cordax-Mondotta-Adventures-Avery-Avedaan-ebook/dp/B0751CDZ1Y/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1505495211&sr=8-6&keywords=Dragon+Cobolt

For more from Cyrano Johnson, you can find the latest entry in the best-selling Space Princess series here: https://t.co/au8sUnSN7T

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071LTF7NP?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

If you want, check out Tales of Furicana, my first collection of short stories, also on Amazon!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Furicana-Dragon-Cobolt-Collections-ebook/dp/B074RHHN6L/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

If you want to see more, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

CyranoJCyranoJover 6 years ago
Joined this game in the second week....

... and it's two tons of fun. Thanks to our estimable draconian for coming up with the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously?

For someone who claims to have already published stories, this one is an editor's nightmare. Stuff misspelled, awkward phrasing etc. Although it all could be because you didn't bother to run it by a competent editor. On the other hand, as a role player i enjoyed the group dynamic.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry that the quality of the editing didn't match your standards, but...I would like to point out that this is literally just me copying and pasting a Roll20 session, removing screen-names, and doing some minor editing to make it more readable and to reorganize comment orders so that dialog made sense.

My published novellas are actually edited by a professional (and fantastic) editor and are also narratives written by a single person (yours truly) and not a group of five, six people.

This is the literary equivalent of a Youtube lets play of a D&D session made into a readable format. The quality of the editing is likely going to remain as it is due to time constraints and my own editing skills. Not as much time is being spent editing entries of this size compared to my other work, this is at best a rough draft if it ever does get rewritten and edited into another format.

This project is in addition to my current schedule for production, I'm still going to be posting my standard short stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erotica aside...

I've gotta give you points for adapting Jade Regent for Starfinder. I may try that one with my own group.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OK, so the game is a disappointment, but it generated and amazingly fast paced and unpredictable romp through science fantasy. All 10 chapters are great fun, and for the first time for me, the fact that the series is unfinished won't stop me from reading it again.

The unedited game log at the end of ch 10 was educational. As for the criticism about editing, not what I know you can do, but still ahead of 80% of stories on Lit. Definitely worth reading.

Strand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous