All Comments on 'Stargazing - Complete Novella'

by Lydra

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is AMAZING!!! I finished it in one go

teekjayteekjayover 2 years ago

Magnificent! 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. I've been waiting for this story ever since hitting upon your other story about a year ago. It really captured that mystical feeling.

metroalmametroalmaover 2 years ago

Pittsburgh and CMU are about as far from erotic as one can get and yet . . . Great story, well done. Of course we all want to know how that long distance thing works out, but that is for Leah and Jess to tell us not us to dictate to them.

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowover 2 years ago

It feels kind of strange that one can give this story five stars only. It's just like you're lying on the grass, the night sky up above, twinkling with a billion tiny lights and all you have is flashlight to answer.

So...I would vote an additional five hearts for this very romantic tale of friendship and finding that one piece that to one's puzzle and finally goving yourself not just more meaning but a place in this world. It was a warm, positive, emotionally explorative read, and even better the second time.

Five rounds of gigantic giggles for the sometimes subtle, at times blunt humor that always remained fair on the characters.

Five sunsets for the incredible imagery whenever anything nature was described whichade me want to grab a brush and the best colors and put those mental images on paper.

Last, but not least, five volcanic eruptions for the flirting, teasing and more than enjoyable scenes that followed.

Thanks for your story. Keep up the great work!

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story. The secondary characters were great additions to the action, especially Lillian. Thank you!

GinnyPPCGinnyPPCover 2 years ago

Great story. I love the buildup. I'll be reading this one again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy, but also a well-rounded and satisfying story.

Kosova_guyKosova_guyover 2 years ago

Wow........ just wow...... thank you for writing this and thank you for sharing it. Just so damn beautiful and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent update. Loved this story before but it did get even better. Thank you.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A wonderfully written and now completed story. I thoroughly reading this til completion. Thank you!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Fabulous!

- Very clear and accurate writing style

- Superb development of the characters

- beautiful, sensitive sex, taking the time to linger on the detail and the emotion.

Yes yes yes!

InvasiveFlowerInvasiveFlowerover 2 years ago

When I tell you I loved this story, I LOVED TF OUT OF THIS STORY!!! Definitely one of my favorites. The writing is amazing, and the characters are all funny and have enough depth to them that I found myself caring about almost all of them. Lilian is my favorite, and I really really hope you make a short story or something about Sarah being a counselor with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All of it great, a wonderful story thank you so much.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Yes! Good characters and plot development. I liked this story a lot, and just enough left open at the end to justify a follow-up if you were so inclined (and we hope you are)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for finally finishing this story. Five stars!!!!! Excellent story, character build-up. Many story lines to develop further if you wish. Simply outstanding. Damn that was great!

bjs2479bjs2479over 2 years ago

I would like to say that I love this story. I love the character building I liked how you handled the situation between Leah and Sarah and didn't turn it into a a messy thing how other stories would handle that. I like the buildup of the relationship between Leah and Jess it was very great. I also even like how you handle the relationship between Leah and Lillian. it was it was very well done and it made me want to know more about Lillian when she grows up so very good job writing hope you do more work thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story. Not in a rush you let the story take the strain with characters you believe in and are rooting for.

Also tender and sexy and I am a straight middle aged guy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A follow-up would be nice with a large dose of Lillian

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 2 years ago

I really love this story. I hope Lillian makes it. She sounds like the subject of a follow-up story.

CrashedCoarseRaverCrashedCoarseRaverover 2 years ago

I am so glad you finished this story, I absolutely loved it!

orestes08orestes08over 2 years ago

I’m still mad at Lillian for giving up on WoT! But Mistborn is awesome, Brandon is so good. I loved the story, and seeing references to two of my favorite fantasy series was great as well. I’m glad you took the time to do the whole story the way you wanted, it was even better than I remember the first part being. The characters are all excellently vibrant and compelling, I was very invested in their happily ever after. Would like to second the calls for a follow up, would be very interested in both Jess and Leah’s story continuing, as well as seeing how Lillian turns out in the future.

JS60007JS60007over 2 years ago

Wonderful! Its so good to read a straight forward romance without the slow burn or the on again off again drama that is so common in stories. Well done.

BlueGriffinBlueGriffinover 2 years ago

see this story as a solid straightforward romance. I loved the culture references (the books and music tastes) and I loved the dialogue during the sex scenes. It made it more natural. Finally, as others have already mentioned, Lilian's character made for a strong subplot.

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

il be looking out for more lots of content there be safe and happy shayne

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

Sweet, fun, and wonderful. And more than that, REAL. The banter between friends, the playfulness during sex--it simultaneously grounds the story in reality and and elevates it with honesty, in a way that very few stories I've read on this site manage. I absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story is just awesome!!!

I really felt a connection to Jess and Leah, and Lilian is a strong and deep side character.

There is drama but not to much and - more importantly - there is no drama for drama's sake.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! And please, keep on writing!

bglad94bglad94about 2 years ago

I normally read on the app, but I had to open the browser to come and leave a comment because I LOVED this story! The characters were so warm and well-realized, and it was so refreshing to read a romance that was relatively drama-free and where everyone handled their emotions with maturity. Jess and Leah's story was sexy and wonderful, and Lillian was a treasure. Big hats off as well to your excellent taste in books and music - I lost it when she started reading Wheel of Time.

Excellent job, 10/10, I'm going to go read all your stuff now thanks :)

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 2 years ago

I truly loved this. Reminds me a bit of "Little Darlings" and "Meatballs". For the record I'm just under 30 I'm simply older at heart. I would gladly read 100 stories like this it was wonderful.

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduckalmost 2 years ago

My gods, what a warm, wonderful story!!

Thank you so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is about the best story I ever read on this site. Sex is fun, but not nearly as fun without a well fleshed out cast of characters. Not everything in a story should be directly about sex. Your writing reminds me a bit of Anne McCaffrey's Harper Hall series. I do not mean in terms of being a fantasy world, but in terms of fleshing out a unique place with charactets going to meet each other, to form bonds and to grow into who they will become. Well done.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this.... lol at the humor. Need a Lilian story

JeanLesMis13JeanLesMis13over 1 year ago

Truly one of the best stories I have read here in a long time. It's wonderful to imagine people being lovely to, and goofy with, each other. Life should be at least as interesting and as fun, and only as challenging and dramatic, as Jess's and Leah's was in this story. Thanks for a sexy and beautiful tale.

ScoratScoratover 1 year ago

very tender. Loved it! AAAANNDDD, it would not have been as good if you left out Lilian. Great storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just as good on the second read and yes noticed Lillian more this time, thanks for great story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Is this the end or is this the beginning of a tale to come, some more pages or chapters about those funny happy girls ...... Such a lovely cute story which needs definitely some additionals

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💝🌹

LesB1tooLesB1tooover 1 year ago

So this is the first time I have ever commented I loved the story, I think it is my favorite, it is perfect the way it is,sure I would like more , but the ending was very satisfying, I will be watching for more of your writing.

liceaaaliceaaaabout 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful! I loved the banter between characters, and the way you described Jess and Leah's emotions with such clarity and detail. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your story!

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

This was wonderful, thank you so much!

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

Love this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this — you’re a brilliant writer!! Keep up the great work 10/1

ThebiffThebiff7 months ago

Brilliant story, great characters. Lillian deserves a whole series of her own once she’s of age.

UncertainTUncertainT4 months ago

Absolutely excellent reading!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'll be honest - I read lesbian stories for the romance, as the sex rarely does anything for me, being M. But your writing is really touching and honest and transparent that I actually fully read, and not skim, through the sex scenes. And the romance is great too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLydra@Lydra
My email is Lydra3@gmail.com. I always love hearing feedback, good or bad. April 17, 2023 Hard to believe it’s been almost a full year since I last published something. Well, there’s some good news and some bad news. The good news is I’m about 35k words deep into a projec...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES