Stargazing - Complete Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep!" She smirked over at me, then gestured up my body. "Just wait until I start on how great you look with that tan, and all that running around has done wonders for your ass!"

The smile spread, covering my face completely. It was exactly like Jess had told me. Sarah was the best friend I could ever ask for, and I loved her for it, and it was a wonderful thing.

"I've really missed you, Sarah."

"I've missed you too."

"But I should probably tell you now, I'm going to absolutely kick your ass when we get back to the archery range."

"Oh, fucking dream on!"

My phone started buzzing with notifications as we got towards the highway and civilization. I ticked idly through them, expecting nothing interesting, but coming up short at an email address I didn't recognize.

Subject: We're chatting now, get used to it

Home is boring, everybody around me is boring, and I need interesting people in my life. Send me back your Snap and IG if you don't want my insanity weighing on your conscience. Send more book recommendations too. More like Mistborn, that was great. And I've decided you're coming back to camp next year, so plan your schedule accordingly.

-- Lilian

That girl. How the hell did she find my email? And she'd decided? Didn't I get a say!

But she was right. As much as Jess and Lilian and everybody else, the place was a part of me now too, and I'd absolutely be going back.

Except, this time...

"What are you doing after graduation?" I excitedly asked Sarah.

"What? Um, getting a job, I guess?"

"Wanna do something amazing with me and Jess for a few months before diving into the full-time career world?"