Stargazing - Complete Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, Jess must have been done with theatrical teasing then, because she dove in and ate my pussy like a starving woman.

In full honesty, it wasn't the most comfortable position in the world. The blanket was soft, but there's only so much it could do to compensate for the solid rock sheet under it. Also, I usually prefer to spread my legs wider and not have my ankles bound together by my pants. None of that mattered in the slightest. When Jess sucked my clit into her mouth and started licking me, I thought I was in heaven. I might as well have been floating on a cloud up among the stars.

I stared up at the sky, but couldn't seem to see it. My whole world collapsed inward and became centered on my clitoris in Jess's hot mouth. Every time she sucked me in, my whole body throbbed and pleasure exploded through me. Every lap of her tongue flooded my existence with sensation, hot and wet and overwhelming, ripping through me from my pussy and rocketing through my core to my brain and back again. My hips rocked up into her, desperate to feel even more of her, begging her to lick me and suck me harder.

My fingers tangled themselves in her hair, half wanting to pet and caress her, half wanting to pull her into me. Her hands kneading high on my thighs directed even more pleasure up into me. Jess hummed and moaned, slightly vibrating her tongue, making my hyper sensitive clit melt and my whole body tingle along with her.

It was all I could do to hold myself back from cumming. It was really hard -- I wanted to explode, but I also wanted it to last! The more pressure that built up inside me, the more sensitive my body became to everything Jess was doing to me, and the more wonderful I felt. I rocked right at the edge, loving every second of it, up until the point that she slipped a finger inside me.

That nudge was all it took. My orgasm shook through me, consuming everything. All the fire and lust that had been growing in me since I lay eyes on Jess, our looks and flirting, all our kissing foreplay, everything from our teasing caresses to me fucking her to her eating me out -- it all blazed in me at once and burst itself out through my pussy. There was so much to burn through, I couldn't possibly cum hard enough to get it out at once. I kept cumming and cumming, clenching around her, throbbing against her tongue, again and again until I finally spent myself.

"Mmm," Jess purred as she slid her way back up to pull me into a cuddling embrace. "You feel like you really needed that."

"You have no idea," I panted, staring into her eyes. "You have a wonderful tongue."

She nuzzled in close, our foreheads touching, our eyes bare inches apart. "You do too. I can't wait to feel it inside me." The kiss she gave me was our most tender yet, soft and affectionate.

"You taste like pussy!" I laughed, and she joined me.

Jess pulled my clothes back up my legs far enough to be safe from mosquitoes, but left a patch of bare skin open by my hip for her hand to rest on. Lazily, her fingers played over my skin, tracing little designs and making it distractingly difficult to focus on our pillowless pillow talk.

"Were you on a drought?" Jess asked.

I panicked. Fuck, how do you tell the girl you just fucked about your one-sided love affair with your straight best friend? "Something like that," I said, hoping she wouldn't ask further. Her fingers dancing over my side were starting to feel really good, so I copied her.

"Mmmm," she purred, nuzzling her forehead into mine. "Does that mean you're ready for round two?"

I gave her ass a squeeze. "Ready? I've been waiting for you!"

-------------------

Chapter 8

The walk back down from Lookout was actually harder than going uphill. Without Jess guiding me, I would have fallen in a dozen different spots, doubtless killing myself rolling to the bottom. Hiking after sex is difficult! My legs just wouldn't seem to behave, and I kept getting these euphoric attacks of warm tingly feelings through my body when I thought about what had happened. I felt alive and energized, but paradoxically tired at the same time. Like I'd been cramming for a test all night and just chugged a coffee.

"Next time, let's do that somewhere with a bed?" I suggested through a yawn.

"Not too many choices in that department, unfortunately, unless we rent a hotel room in town."

"But I want to fall asleep cuddling!" I pouted.

"I didn't say there were none! There's just a little bit more risk involved."

More risky than sneaking away from my campers through a pitch black forest? "Not that I don't trust you, but I'm calling bullshit on your risk assessment skills and grasp of the definition of little."

"See! You're learning!"

I didn't even try to keep up with where we were. It was nice to just lean into Jess and let her carry me home. Step after step with her, not wanting it to end, looking forward to bed but dreading saying goodbye.

"You were right," I told her. "That was unlike any other first date I've ever been on."

"I'm really happy to hear that. Good enough to make up for no sleepy cuddles?"

Happy emotion filled my voice. "More than good enough!"

Alexis's snores were the first thing to welcome us back, then the soft orange glow of the last dying embers of the fire. How long had we been gone? Two hours? Four? Longer? God, I was going to be so tired in the morning, but somehow, that didn't seem to matter at all. Hell, the way I was feeling, I could probably have tripped into the fire and thought of it as only a minor inconvenience.

Except now, Jess had to go back to her cabin, and I'd have to crawl into my sleeping bag here. All alone. That sucked. Much worse than falling into the fire.

I reluctantly turned, determined to claim a good night kiss, but Jess was gone.

"You must be Lilian," her voice came from a bench on the far side of the fire. A high-pitched squeak must have meant Lilian was taken just as off-guard by Jess as I, and everybody else, seemed to be.

How the hell had Jess seen Lilian there? Even hearing them and knowing they were there, I could barely tell. I shook my head, wonderingly. Maybe Blake was right. Maybe she was a witch. Standing cloaked in darkness and watching it happen, Lilian's surprise was actually pretty funny. No wonder Jess had made it her trademark.

"Why?" Lilian's voice asked, barbed with justified defensiveness.

"Why what?"

"Why must I be Lilian? Do I know you?"

I tried my best to sneak around silently to where they were like Jess had done, but spoiled it tripping over something. "Damnit!" Jess and Lilian broke off their introductions to giggle at me, and I gave up trying to sneak and just walked up to them. "Lilian, how many of your bunkmates can you imagine us finding sitting on their own out of bed after everybody else is asleep?"

"Oh. Okay, I guess that's fair." It was hard to tell, but she seemed pleased by that.

"Which naturally leads to the obvious question, what are you doing out of bed in the middle of the night?"

Lilian didn't hesitate for a second. "And the obvious response -- you're out of your bed in the middle of the night too."

Somebody must have fucked up Lilian's admissions papers. No way she was actually eleven.

"Oh, I like this one," Jess said, leaning around Lilian to grin at me. "She's got you there, Leah."

"Me?!? Clearly, she just called both of us out."

"I'm not the one who walked right into it asking that question." She turned to Lilian, who was stifling another giggle. "But seriously, you shouldn't be getting caught like this."

Interesting choice of words. Not reprimanding her for rule breaking, but for getting found out.

Lilian shrugged. "Couldn't sleep. Evelyn and Josselyn got homesick and wouldn't stop sniffling. It was really annoying."

There was a note of disdain to her voice that raised an eyebrow. "Do you miss your parents at all?"

Lilian shrugged again. "What's to miss? I see about as much of them here as I do at home."

This time, the expression Jess flashed me was a mirror of my own surprise and horror. What the hell? What do you say to that? She said it so matter-of-factly, like it was normal and Evelyn and Josselyn having homelives worth missing was weird. I gazed into the fire, furiously trying to think of something to say. Something consoling, without sounding too much like pity?

"Dude, that's fucked up," Jess said. Short and sweet, but with enough concern and caring in her voice to convey that she felt it.

Jess was about to continue down the same compassionate tone, but Lilian surprised us again by cracking up. She laughed loud and long and hard, filling the quiet dark of the night with so much sound, we had to hush her to stop her waking everybody in the lean-to up. Even for a conversation I hadn't expected to be having in the first place, this was not going anywhere near the way I'd expected. I thought Lilian was crazy, but Jess's confusion was gone, replaced by a small knowing smile.

"Are you sure you're an adult?" Lilian finally asked Jess.

"Most of the time, but then I remember that my bed is never made and there's no food in my refrigerator, and I start to wonder myself."

"No adult has ever said anything like that to me. They all treat me like I'm about to explode or something."

I stifled a choking sound. That was me! Guiltily, all the times I'd thought the worst of her and her evil looks flashed through my mind.

"We adults are used to being smarter and more mature than kids," Jess told her. "We've got no idea what to do when it's reversed." Lilian seemed to like the flattery. Indeed, she didn't seem like she even realized we were worried about her. Or that she'd said anything to make us worry. She really was a strange one, uncannily perceptive about some things but completely blind to others.

"We really should do something about this fire," I said, hoping to sidetrack the conversation onto something less heavy.

"Alexis said we had to let it die."

"But you could get it roaring again, couldn't you? We'll douse it when we sleep."

"Yeah!" Lilian practically jumped up and eagerly bounced towards her wood pile.

"Did you know that about her parents?" Jess whispered to me.

"I had no idea." We watched Lilian smiling broadly as she built the fire back up to a merrily crackling blaze. How to wrap my head around that from the kid who'd just told us her parents neglected her? "Being a counselor is hard."

"It's like trying to be a parent to twelve kids at once," Jess agreed. "You just hope as hard as you can that none of your campers have their first periods here."

I groaned softly. "Has that ever happened to you?"

"Yep. Twice." Jess shifted to be next to me, letting her head rest on my shoulder and putting her arms around me. "Is cuddling by a fire close enough to sleepy cuddles for you?"

The euphoric feelings inside me blossomed with full force, and I squeezed her back. "Only if you keep holding me."

The three of us chatted for a while longer until Lilian finally climbed back into bed, and then Jess and I kept on chatting. She didn't want the night to end any more than I did, and having my feelings mirrored in her was so emotionally validating to me.

I never did get my good night kiss. It was sunrise when she gave it to me, and clearly, that doesn't count.

"It totally does count!"

"Nope! You still owe me one," I insisted stubbornly.

Jess kissed me again. "Does that mean you want a second date?"

"Yes. Oh my god yes."

-------------------

Chapter 9

I once had a girlfriend named Helen. It was early into college, and she was the hot butch girl whose boldness and brazen confidence drew me in during a time when I was still nervous about being openly gay. Before that, I'd scoffed at the notion of U-Haul lesbians as a trite stereotype mostly used as an excuse to roll the laugh track in sitcoms.

After our first date, my heart was hers. Three dates in, I was sure it would never beat for anybody else but Helen. After a month, I'd all but kicked out her roommate, moved into her dorm room, and we were plotting to adopt a cat. Predictably, it didn't end well. But that's not the point. The point is, out of my entire social circle, only one person was brave enough to call me out for moving far too fast.

Not that everybody didn't want to be supportive. They all were thrilled to see me spreading my lesbian wings with somebody who clearly made me happy. If they had any misgivings, they kept them to themselves while Helen and I basically doomed our relationship before it had the chance to begin.

Not Sarah. Sarah tried to tell me what I needed to hear. I pushed her away, called her a bad friend for raining on my parade, and was all kinds of insufferable bitch to her. And then, when it ended and I shamefacedly tried to apologize, Sarah waved it all away without so much as an "I told you so." She dragged me onto her couch, ordered a pizza, and spent the weekend with me binge-watching The L Word.

God. No wonder I fell in love with her.

Anyway, after that debacle, I'd made a conscious effort not to go too crazy over somebody instantly. In so far as I could help it. Jess and I decided to have a second date type adventure on first off night, which was a few days away. It sucked to wait, but part of me rationalized it as a good thing.

But then I started thinking. And overthinking. And of course, all those good intentions flew out the window.

When I thought about home and Sarah, I still got the same knot of feels that made me want to go curl up in a ball somewhere and cry. In a weird way, I was kind of happy about that. It was sort of validating, in a way. If one night with Jess was enough to cure me, what would that say about my feelings for Sarah? That I was just a horny lesbian who needed to get laid?

Part of me reveled in how great it felt being with Jess. How good it felt to be so desired and embraced by her. But another part of me felt guilty, because Sarah accepted and embraced me for who I was too! Just... there's something about somebody enthusiastically sucking your clit that's a level above that. A level that Sarah couldn't compete with.

And, no matter how many times I told myself it was completely unfair and fucked up, some small part of me couldn't help holding that against Sarah.

It was eating me up inside. I needed a distraction. Desperately.

So I basically had no choice but to plan a surprise for Jess. Otherwise my brain wouldn't stop spinning itself in circles. That's my excuse, and by god, I was sticking to it. Besides, Jess had said she liked it when I was daring. Hopefully, what I had in mind would hit that kink for her, but honestly, now I knew Jess was gay and into me, a lot of my uncertain shyness had gone away. It's a lot easier to make romantic gestures towards somebody when you finally know they like you and there's no risk of being rejected or coming off like a creep!

It took days of planning, stalking Jess, like a hunter learning the routes her prey takes. Where I could ambush her and where to set traps. How to ensnare her and setting it up. In retrospect, I failed pretty badly at avoiding being a creep, but it was fun! Like my devious plan was a secret I got to walk around with, hidden from everybody else. It wasn't ready until just a day before our first off night and we'd have our planned second date anyway, but hey. Better late than never.

Phase 1: Initiation.

In the middle of the morning breakfast rush of everybody trying to get food, coffee, and get back to their table without spilling it, I snuck up behind Jess. Hopefully I was right about everyone being distracted enough to make us invisible in the crowd. I flung my arms around her, pulling myself intimately close. "Beautiful morning, isn't it?" breathed in her ear. "But not as beautiful as you, cutie. But still, a nice morning." While I said it, I deliberately traced an arm down her side and let her feel me slipping something into her pocket. And, before she could say anything, I skipped around, flashed her a cheerful smile, and went for some coffee.

Phase 2: Passing notes.

The note I'd put in her pocket said: "I love the way your eyes make me feel warm inside whenever you smile at me." Jess nearly fell off her bench when she read it.

It was one of a dozen I had prepared to plant in places she would find throughout the day.

"I love how excited you get sharing the things you love with me."

"I love the way you listen to me like I'm the only person in your world."

"I love how your hair keeps falling over your eyes and you do that cute thing where you play with it."

"I love your tattoo. Seriously, it's so goddamn sexy."

And so on. Some more serious than others, but each of them meant to compliment something different and hopefully make her feel special.

Phase 3: Eyes tag.

It was my mission to get caught eyeing Jess up as many times as I could. The first chance came, predictably, when she found my first note. After making something up for her campers to explain why she'd jumped so much, her eyes darted around the Mess Hall seeking me out, only to find me staring right at her. Our eyes met, and we both smiled together. This was so much more fun knowing our attraction was mutual! It didn't take long for Jess to figure out something was up, and from there things escalated quickly. Smiles became winks, winks became blown kisses, and blown kisses became suggestive gestures.

Phase 4: Smack that ass!

Right, full transparency, it wasn't actually part of the official plan. But, ushering the campers ahead of us back up the hill from Water Front, Jess grabbed a chance to score a point in our little game. She caught my eye, gave her hips a seductive swing, and started walking ahead of me like a runway model. The way her butt moved, swaying from side to side in her wet swimsuit, how was I supposed to resist! Quickly and stealthily, I dashed up behind her and planted a firm swat right on her ass.

"Oh, you're so dead!" She shrieked and chased me up the hill, the campers laughing hysterically as they tried to keep up.

Phase 5: Just a taste.

Patience. Patience...

Jess had to be coming. There was no other path that made any sense for her to take.

Don't look out. Stay hidden. Patience.

She appeared around the corner without any warning, but I was ready. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. "Hello!"

"Hey--" I planted a kiss right on her lips, just for a second, then pulled away.

She stood with her eyes half closed, smiling a goofy I-just-got-kissed sort of smile. "Just a taste," I said, then instantly gave into temptation and swooped back in for another. "Okay, maybe another taste." Jess tried to press her tongue into my mouth, but I broke the kiss too fast.

"You're such a tease!" She said, trying to seem annoyed, but too clearly loving it to pull it off.

"And you're too sexy not to tease!"

Phase 6: Payoff.

After dinner, the campers had an hour and a half of organized evening activity. Tonight was dodgeball, and everybody was hyped up for it. Ninety minutes of savage ball-based gladiator combat. Ninety minutes with everybody out of the cabins. Counselors were encouraged to join, but it wasn't mandatory. There would be more than enough counselors who wanted to play that supervision would be fine and not everybody needed to be there.

Jess made to follow the mob of ball wielding warriors when she felt my hand on her arm. "I think I could use a shower," I said, trying to sound casual, but after the entire day of sexual tension, letting some eagerness slip through.

Deliberately, I turned and started off towards Cabin 4. Jess's cabin.

"Isn't your cabin..." Jess began as I started off, motioning the opposite direction towards Cabin 2, but trailing off as comprehension dawned on her. Her eyes blazed and her entire bearing shifted. "You better not be fucking teasing this time."

1...45678...15