All Comments on 'Staring at Her Ch. 01'

by Nerdygamer9

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

one thing I will say regarding diabetes, is with type 1 your body basically doesn't generate insulin.

with type 2 there are different "levels" of how bad it is, but for all practical purposes your body doesn't generate enough insulin or use it very well (typically a combination) the reason this is relevant, is that a lot of the time unless the type 2 diabetes is really bad, it can be managed with low carb diet, and medication (mostly pills)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Another aside about diabetes (I am one so this is personal experience) while it might be possible to be type 2 at birth, it is extremely unlikely. Type 1 would be far more like to have at birth, along with a normal therapy used for type 1 diabetics being the insulin pens that you had stated near the beginning of the story.

Nerdygamer9Nerdygamer9about 6 years agoAuthor
Diabetes

Yeah, so all I did was a quick google search on which type of diabetes can happen genetically, and it told me Type 2. Apparently, that was wrong. Oh well, I guess; it’s not that important, it was just to get the plot going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNerdygamer9@Nerdygamer9
Your average normal teenager whose into reading sex stories... and writing some too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES