Staring at Her Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, without consciously realizing it at first, I raised my hand, and just touched the side of my right boob. It felt sooooo weird; yeah, I had touched some before, but it felt so different to touch some on your OWN body. I then slowly moved my hand over the center of it, and began to lightly caress it.

The feeling that I got from doing that was so unexpectedly overpowering that I let out a soft moan. Today, in my mind, it almost sounded like my voice was already getting higher, even though it hadn't actually changed at all... yet.

Then I heard it; footsteps, right outside the door, getting louder. Someone was coming!

As fast as I could, I grabbed my shirt off of the bathroom counter and ran into the farthest stall (the longer one against the wall), locking the door behind me. Just as I moved back from the door, I could see the shadow of someone walking in. I didn't dare make a noise; I couldn't chance it being someone who knew me.Thankfully, it almost seemed like the guy never even noticed I was there; he used the urinal, washed his hands, and left the bathroom in under a minute.

Just as he was leaving, I noticed a small mirror in the stall. It was about 1 ½ ft by 1 ft, at head height (probably so someone sitting down on the toilet wouldn't have to look at themselves). 'Fuck it,' I thought, 'I'm already here, partially transformed into one of the hottest girls in school. Might as well go through with it..'

I closed my eyes, and imagined Whitney's face; her shoulder length blonde hair, her deep blue eyes, her thin cheekbones, and smooth skin.

Once again, I felt the sensation of my muscles, skin, tissue, and cells moving around and reorganizing into new positions. When I opened my eyes, my formerly green irises had turned to blue, and my face was now that of Whitney's. I realized that, SOMEHOW, I had also generated the little bit of makeup that Whitney had on. I wondered whether I had consciously thought about generating it, or whether it was automatic.

I continued to stare into the mirror; Whitney stared back. Even though I knew it wasn't true, I couldn't help but feel that I was staring at someone else.

Have you ever stared at someone straight in the face for several minutes? No, you (probably) haven't, because that's creepy, and creepy was the feeling that I couldn't shake as I continued to stare. If it wasn't for the new weight on my chest, and the hair I could now feel on the back of my neck, I could have sworn I was looking at the real Whitney.

I tried to smile; the girl in the mirror smiled back, revealing a perfect set of white teeth. I opened my mouth and was about to say "How are you doing?" just as a test, but I didn't even get past "are" when I stopped; even my voice had changed into that of Whitney's! (If you're wondering what she sounds like, just imagine something between the voice of an angel and that of your stereotypical starbucks white girl; I know, I can't decide whether I like it either)

Finally, I realized it had been at least 10 minutes since I had left class, and I needed to get back. I obviously didn't want to walk back in looking a doppelgänger of Whitney, though; I needed to change back. I imagined my chest - my normal chest, that is - and suddenly felt my boobs shrinking back to normal size.

'Good', I thought, 'now we're in business...'

However, when I tried to change the rest of my body, I found that I COULDN'T, though not physically.

I just didn't WANT to.

I was too curious now; I had just discovered one of the greatest abilities ever, and I needed to know how far I could go. They had already waited 10 minutes, couldn't they wait 5 more?

I regrew my boobs, and then imagined Whitney's limbs; my arms and legs grew thinner, and lost their body hair. I paused and looked back in the mirror; it was hard to tell, but my ass now looked more normal as opposed to being on top of my previously huge, ugly legs. I then imagined her feet, and felt them shrink too; I stepped out of my now oversized shoes. I then realized that my pants had also become too large for my new skinny legs, and I took them off too. I also took off my underwear, just for the hell of it.

Now, (with one little exception) I looked like Whitney from head to toe.

Still, it's a little weird to see a hot naked girl with a dick between her legs...

It was the moment of truth; I closed my eyes, and felt my dick and balls quickly get sucked up back into my body, leaving only the hole. I opened my eyes, and saw Whitney's vagina with almost no hair.

That threw me for a loop; I had obviously never seen her vagina before , so I had no idea what to expect. I had definitely NOT imagined it hairless, however.

Had I subconsciously thought that's how it looked and not realized it?

Or was this drug a lot weirder than I thought it was?

Once again, I was so distracted that I barely noticed that I was playing with my new toy; I was just playing with the outside, and yet the sensations it was giving off felt extraordinary.

'Screw it,' I thought as I sat down on the toilet seat, 'If anyone comes in, they'll just think I'm Whitney, and I'll make up some dumb excuse as to why I'm in the boys bathroom.'

I slowly stuck a finger inside, and began moving it up and down. 'God damn!', I thought, 'It feels nothing like I thought it would!'

As I slowly escalated the speed and power, I had to use my other hand to cover up my now girlish sounding moans. By the time I orgasimed, though, I doubt that was enough to stop me from practically screaming in ecstasy.

Finally, I remembered that I was wasting time, and quickly changed back to my male form, before putting my clothes back on. As I left the bathroom, I saw a teacher from across the hall run into the girl's bathroom, only to exit a few seconds later looking very confused. 'Probably thought the moaning was coming from in there', I reasoned.

When I got back to class, the teacher didn't even bother to ask what had taken me so long, and everyone else kept to themselves.

Well, everyone except Whitney, who kept occasionally glancing back at me for some reason.

I tried to ignore her and get back to work. Unfortunately, while I no longer felt dizzy or sick, I was so distracted by what had happened that I still couldn't concentrate. Soon after, the bell rang, and I headed to my locker to put my things away. I was thankful to find that neither Caleb nor Whitney were there.

Once everything was in order, I grabbed my backpack and went out the East door, towards the main parking lot. However, just as I rounded the corner to go through the door, there was Whitney, leaning against the wall, alone.

I tried to just walk past her while pretending not to notice her (that's just my incognito style for you), but she stepped in front of me and blocked my path. "Oh, hey Zach, I was wondering if I could maybe talk to you in private somewhere?"

'Oh God', I thought, 'She saw my transformation in the classroom. She knows!'

"I, uh... I can't" I half-studered, "I have to get going, I have baseball practice tonight. Maybe tomorrow?" I tried to walk around her, hoping that it would either confirm her suspicions or at least get her to back off.

"Not so fast..." she said sternly, and -with a force I would thought impossible - grabbed me and forced me to stand in front of her again. "I know for a fact that the Coach is gone this week, and that you don't have practice. Look, you and I both know why we're talking. I saw it happen in front of me. I could HEAR what you were doing in the restroom, for God's sake!"

They could hear my moans from the bathroom? But if that were the case, why didn't anyone else besides that other teacher come and investigate?

"Ummmm... wait, you guys could hear me from the BATHROOM?" I certainly didn't deny what had happened, as she had already caught me red-handed.

"Not the others, just me. My hearing is enhanced enough to hear a mouse in the wall of the room next door." She said with a completely straight face, "This was child's play."

'Enhanced?', I wondered, 'What does she mean, ENHANCED?' It then dawned on me that her tone sounded like nothing I had ever heard from her; where it was usually a good-hearted, stupid, ignorance-is-bliss tone, she now sounded completely serious, almost robotic. That scared me more than anything.

"They're enhanced because I used one of the new wonder drugs," she said quietly, in case other people walking out were listening in on our conversation. Had she read my mind or what? "It enhances my entire body and mind, allowing me to do so many extraordinary things... things most people still wouldn't believe, even today."

Well, so much for going incognito...

"So," she said after a pause, "When did YOU get them?"

TO BE CONTINUED

12