All Comments on 'Staring at the Sun Ch. 01'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CopyCarverCopyCarveralmost 18 years ago
Ya!

The "perfesser" awards an A, with fig leaf cluster.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 18 years ago
Good stuff!

The characters are very believable--I certainly can identify with them! It's a great start and I'm looking forward to a lot more of this series. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wagon tongue

It's a bit premature for a meaningful opinion, but it became evident early that you can write. I'm looking forward to a very nice story.

LightpenLightpenalmost 18 years ago
Or the rain.....

Seems alarming true to life! Which way will the characters develope? Can I wait to see?! Guess I must...

L.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Off on another journey of adventure!!!!!!

Well Janie, it looks like the start of another fine story, however your heroine's apprehensions regarding Jake and the coincidence etc. also has me worried and has my imagination working overtime. I hope that things turn out OK for her marriage only time, and further chapters from you, will tell! Looking forward to more of your excellent writing. Pete.

jqhackjqhackalmost 18 years ago
Staring at the Sun

Janie, great job on chapter one. I can already see great potential in all the characters. Even at such an early stage they seem well rounded and thought out. I can't wait to see more.

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 18 years ago
promising...

This is very promising. Can't wait to read chapter 2!

MindthetruckMindthetruckover 5 years ago

Can't believe that I've only now come upon this story.

It's beautifully and realistically written. Believable, with full-bodied characters. Anyone in a long-term relationship or marriage, with the inevitable rough patches, will recognise the feelings, frustrations; innocent remarks that carry so much baggage.

I'm hooked and can only hope that all works out well for them (and for all of us in similar situations).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous