All Comments on 'Staring at the Sun Ch. 07'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Great Characters

Such a very well written story. You have drawn very vivid characters. I shall look forward with anticipation to the next chapter.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Fascinating Story!

I love the way this Writer almost acts as a Director: her story is her Stage: as she moves her wonderful characters around to provide the reader with a interesting story that promises to only get better, and even sexier, in future chapters. Bravo Janiexx! Terrific Write!

duddle

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
The saga continues!!

Well Janie, it appears that I share my apprehension, regarding the agenda of Jake, Jilly and Richard, with Louise. Things are beginning to 'swing' and Louise's physical and mental reaction to the seduction of Jake and, yes, Mike suggests that Louise is not far from 'swinging' with the best of them! It seems to me that Mike and Jake are acting out 'bad guy / good guy" roles in the same scenario, I hope that I am wrong! I too look forward with anticipation to the next chapter just don't keep us waiting so long this time. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what husband,she treat him like she just new him

a closet whore,writer trying to make her look like hubby at wrong.all these feeling for every man showed up.she a tramp and hubby can do better.she feel this and she feel that,fuck what she feel.let stupid bitch fuck somebody else life up,she never be happy whoever she fucking.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
this is a wonderful story

now that I've discovered it, I will follow the chapters with great interest and pleasure as they unfold.

Thanks for writing!

Best, ohio

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 17 years ago
Okay, what next??? :)

I'm trying to figure out where it's going to go and I can't. I haven't guessed right for the last five chapters. :) I'm hooked trying to see where it's going. --John

AlexanderomAlexanderomover 17 years ago
Great reading

Janiexx,

I started to read this and liked it so much that I now have to go back and read the first six chapters so I'm in the loop. Great characterization, very good writing overall.

Alexander

jqhackjqhackover 17 years ago
Great

Janie, I love the way this story is going. It sounds like the perfect nightmare is brewing for Louise. I know Mike seems like a sort of knight in shining armor but I don't think you should trust someone that seems to have such a deep and intense "connection" after meeting so quickly. What is Mike's motivation in all of this? I guess we'll have to wait and see. Love the writing

crazy_leg_mancrazy_leg_manover 17 years ago
Superb, but a little puzzled

Superbly written and excellent characters. I've really enjoyed the progress so far, but I was a little taken back by what appears to be a rather quick jump to Louise leaving her husband. That's a huge step with both small kids and a family business. Perhaps it will become clear in the coming episodes....

ParisMaleParisMaleover 16 years ago
Great yarn

Started reading this yesterday, and "I can't put it down." By the way, Ferme Auberge is one of my favorite restaurants in the entire world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous