All Comments on 'Staring at the Sun Ch. 09'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Compelling!

Once again this Writer has written a story that involves an absorbing plot combined with a full cast of characters in such a lucid and logical manner it makes the story easy to read and understand. Can't wait to find out what happens next to Louise, Lisa, Jake, and Jilly. Outstanding! Well Written!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
A plot within a plot!!!

Well Janie, we are learning a little more about the (complicated) relationships between Mike and Lisa and the new 'heartthrob' Pierre (a nice plot within a plot!). I still have my doubts about Mike's place in the scheme of things. However, while Lisa now appears, to me, to be a genuine friend and ally, you suddenly have Louise sharing my earlier apprehensions about her (see your last paragraph)! A much appreciated 'time out' to fill in some worrying gaps!

Jane, nobody can accuse you of being boring. You write in a concise style and show a refreshing grasp of correct English usage. Bravo! Your constant friend, Pete.

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Delicious Suspense

What a thoughtful examination of marriage, the temptations of adultery, and long term relationships! So unusual for Lit, but increasingly fascinating. The subtlety and layer upon layer of character development is quite good. And Armagnac! Such erudition and sophistication! Be careful Jane, lest we begin to think you are a French woman passing as a Brit.

But when is Louise going to get laid? And who is going to fuck her first? Sorry, but my roots in erotica beg for the wet heat! We now have at least 3 male candidates, not to mention the possible women. We are dying to find out, Janie. Don't keep us waiting too long!

sethpsethpover 17 years ago
What a great story and treat to read!!!!! 100

Another fantastic installment of one of the best series on lit by one of the most wonderful authors on lit! I wait with baited breath and staggered breathing and bulging eyes for your next installment.

Every time I read the wonder that is your published words you make me mental with awe!

Keep up the great work!

seth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous