All Comments on 'Starlight Gleaming Ch. 09'

by TJSkywind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PaksdmPaksdmover 9 years ago
one of...

the best stories on here and one of the best I have ever read - thanks!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 9 years agoAuthor
Ah my bad

Thank you, gyrfurune for your assistance as a reader. The mistakes that slipped through were totally my fault.

The tag line is also in error. I wrote it while chapter 9 and 10 were one entity, but at 75 pages, I decided to split it; sabotage and attacks happen in Chapter 10; fortunately, Ten is nearly ready to go to my reader for a scan of the more obvious mistakes (again, thank you, gyrfurune!). Already approaching 70 pages again. Ah, well.

Specific feedback is welcome. Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
heat

you keep turning up the heat!

sailandoarsailandoaralmost 4 years ago
Your Writing . . .

onward and upward . . . . . . . . .

firehorseukfirehorseukover 1 year ago

Slowly, the dining area filled up with patrons, but they were quiet, subdued, and avoided going near the armored soldier.

***

The meal was good, and we were thinking about dessert when the corporal touched his helmet. Ixma jumped at his sudden movement.

***

Why didn't any of Janetta's team ask Ranji why there is an armoured suit next to him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTJSkywind@TJSkywind
================================== STAND-ALONE TALES Shattered Dreams - Erotic Horror /Celebrity/SF story about Ripley of Aliens; non-erotic ================================== A reader, gyfurune, correctly proposed a chronology of my stories a few years ago. I will endeavor to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES