Starlight Gleaming Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would say so," Janetta confirmed. "Looks like she needed it."

When Zinja let out a wail, I pulled out my fingers and pulled her pulsing cavity to my mouth. Latching onto her clit, I flicked it rapidly with my tongue. The wail rose to a scream as she bucked and gushed. Breaking free of my grip, she rolled off. Heaving for air, the tall, long-legged woman curled into a ball, her hand between her tightly closed legs. Each time a tremor racked her body, she whimpered.

Janetta nodded at me. "Good job, Kandikan. Time for the next stage."

"You aren't going to sample the offering?"

She shook her head. "I need to build back up to it, and you already had your way with me. This time is for them."

"All right. So what's next?" I inquired.

"They want the same thing you gave me, Ranji. To feel your hard cock deep inside their pussies. I daresay they have missed you as much as I have. So be fair, and try to hold off until each of them has had their pleasure from you."

"I will do the best I can," I assured them. Hopefully, it would take a lot for me to come again.

With some direct attention from Calia and Cholan, I became fully engorged.

Once again, Ixma was first. Flushed and trembling, she moved over me. Nervous, she had to look down to find my erection. Then she guided it to her slick, swollen folds. As my crown passed within her outer lips, Ixma sucked air and trembling, she closed her eyes as I began to enter her wet heat. "Oh, Ranji, I love you!"

"I love you, too, Ixma."

Moving slowly at first, she soon took my full length within her body, rocking her hips. She kept her eyes focused on me, her blue eyes full of need, vulnerability, and love.

"That's it," I murmured. "You're on top. As fast or as slow as you need, Ixma." I returned her gaze while she rode my cock.

In almost no time at all, her breathing deepened and she moved faster. Reaching up, I kneaded her small breasts, playing with her so-very-sensitive nipples. I felt wetness on my thumbs, but Ixma began to cry out, bucking harder and harder onto my shaft.

"Come for me," I urged her.

With a shuddering wail, she did. Leaning forward, heaving for air, she kissed me, murmuring my name between tremors.

I whispered to her, "I love you, Little Mama."

Lifting her head, she gave me such a look of adoration. Calia helped her off and gave her a wet washcloth to clean herself with. When Ixma was done, Calia spooned up behind her, caressing and holding her. Their relationship had obviously strengthened during my absence.

Cholan moved up next. Like Ixma, she guided me to her center. As I began to penetrate into her slick, hot sheath, her eyes widened. "Oh, goddess! You're so big, Lieutenant!"

I grinned at her, running my hands over her shoulders. Even her breasts were a bit smaller than they once were, they were still huge for her small body. I marveled that her areolas were still as large as the palms of my hand.

"You look really good, Cholan."

She blushed, but she was also immensely pleased with my response to her efforts. While she had a bit further to go, she really had lost a lot of weight in only half a year. When she sat up, her wet folds met my groin. I felt my tip brush against her womb. Her nether lips were tightly stretched, but there was no sign of pain on her face. I was pleased she was able to take my full length again.

Cholan smiled down at me, running her hands over her much smaller belly. "Do you like it?"

"I do," I told her.

"Cholan's lost eighty-seven pounds since starting her treatments," Janetta informed me. "She's exercising with us, and working hard to continue losing weight. She's no longer tired all the time. We are all very proud of her."

"I'm proud of you, too, Cholan," I said.

"I owe it all to you, Lieutenant--"

"Don't be silly. You did all the work. You did it, not me."

"But that's not true! I need to say this, sir. Even when I was so fat that I was embarrassed to look at myself in the mirror, you made love to me and made me feel loved."

"Cholan," Janetta warned. "Don't tell him! Show him how glad you are that he's back with us. If you are going to talk, get off and let someone else have a turn."

"Yes, Captain." She slowly started rocking on me.

Kneading her large breasts got her attention, and Cholan began to move with more enthusiasm. For several long moments, she stroked me into her tight core. She moaned and gasped, but I could see she needed more. I remembered what it was.

Giving her bare butt a slap, Cholan cried out, moving faster.

"Come on, Cholan," I told her. "I need you to fuck for me." Two more slaps, one to each cheek. The small Island woman bucked harder, her eyes pleading for more. Another slap to each.

"Ranji..." Janetta warned.

"It's all right, Captain," Calia said. "She likes it."

Cholan leaned forward. "Hair!"

Sliding up my hands, one hand to her shoulder and the other to grab her hair, I gripped her close, pumping hard into her tight, slick center. Her head pulled back, her moans rose as I bucked hard into her body. Stroke after stroke, opening her up to my presence. Another pair of slaps and she suddenly froze, body arching and trembling. Slowing down my thrusts, she held me tight, whimpering through her orgasm. I felt the rush of her fluids around my shaft.

Letting loose of her hair, I ran both hands up and down her back. As Cholan began to relax, she kissed me gently, then laid down on my chest. Being so short, the top of her head came up to my chin. I nuzzled her with my cheek and she snuggled against me.

Calia and Ixma both leaned over to Cholan, grinning. Ixma asked, "As good as you remember it?"

"Better," she breathed.

"You need to move, Cholan," Janetta said. "It's Calia's turn."

With obvious reluctance, Cholan struggled to get up, but with Ixma and Calia's help, she chose to roll off me instead. Ixma handed her a wet wash cloth to wipe between her legs, then moved behind her. I noted the gentle hug and affectionate peck Ixma gave her, and that neither woman were startled by the intimacy of the embrace.

"Is it truly my turn?" Calia asked.

Janetta nodded.

Stroking me gently with one hand, she moved over me. Lining me up, she closed her eyes as she pushed herself back, and I was engulfed within her clasping folds. When I felt her hips meet mine, she sat up. Opening her eyes, she bowed her head.

"Welcome home, my lord. All of us here greet you with our bodies and with love in our hearts. Our lonely winter is at long last over."

Bracing her arms up by my sides, she leaned over. Calia worked her hips in a very small, tight circle, grinding herself against me. I smiled at her, recalling her great control. She was giving me her entire focus. I felt her pussy ripple along my shaft. Within seconds her face flushed. A gasp, then biting on her lower lip, her eyes locked on mine.

"Please, my lord, may I... may I come on you?"

"Yes, of course you -- holy gods!"

Calia barely moved, but her sheath suddenly tightened its grip before releasing me. Her entire core undulated around me in throbbing waves, from her entrance and rippling inward to her womb, milking me within her hot, slick pussy. Her spasming cervix pulsed, kissing the underside of my fat tip. Sweet sensation! My balls suddenly tightened and I was racing toward my own release.

Before I reached it, Calia lifted off, our separation a wet sound. As I plopped out, she gave a shiver and husked, "Thank you... Master."

Janetta, surprised, asked, "Did you really come that fast?"

The eyes of Ixma and Cholan were glued to Calia's sex until she moved. Both nodded.

"Her pussy lips are still pulsing," Ixma said with awe.

"Your turn, Zinja," Janetta announced.

Calia picked up a washcloth, placed it between her legs as she laid down, curling up next to Ixma. She shivered again.

Zinja moved tentatively to me. The tall, lean woman smiled. "Hello, Lieutenant. It's really good to see you again."

"Hello yourself, Farm Girl."

She blushed at that, but smiled broadly, too. "You are something, sir."

Janetta grinned at me, nodding. "You did good, Ranji, lasting through all of them. Give Zinja what she wants. Fill her up."

Moving into position, Zinja lifted my shaft, aiming me at her pussy. I was still wet from Calia, so she slowly pushed back, pausing a little every inch to allow herself to get used to being stretched.

Once I was fully buried within her wet folds, she sighed. "It's been so long since you were last inside me. You feel enormous."

"You feel good to me, too," I assured her. Calia had brought me close, and it would be an effort to keep from ejaculating right away.

She shifted a little. Lifted a bit and pushed back down. Rotated her hips, then moved up and down, her face less one of pleasure than like she was looking for something.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

Zinja shook her head. "It's not you, sir. It's me. I'm not getting much from this position. Captain? Can we change?"

Startled, Janetta said, "Of course. Do what makes you feel good, Zinja."

Almost pleading, she looked at me as she lifted off. "Good. Because I need you on top, Lieutenant. I need your weight on my hips, driving down into me."

I smiled at her. "Sure."

We shifted about, and after replacing the damp towels with a fresh one, Zinja laid back, spreading her legs. I moved over her, lining myself up. As I began to slide back into her body, she lifted and wrapped her legs around me. Shifting and pushing, I worked my way deeper into her pussy until my balls rested on her butt.

"Better?" I asked her, braced on my arms above her.

"Oh, yes," she sighed. "Much better."

I began a slow thrusting into her heated depths. With each push into her core, her heels pressed against me, urging me to go yet even deeper. Responding to her encouragement, I picked up the pace a little. Her breathing deepened, and little gasps more often became low moans.

Growing wetter, Zinja rocked her hips each time I bottomed out.

"Like this?" I asked her.

"Oh, gods, yes."

Moving more firmly, I leaned down and kissed her. Her mouth opened and our tongues danced, her arms holding me close. For long seconds we tasted each other while I worked my cock inside her welcoming pussy.

Too soon we had to break the kiss, our need for air too great. I shifted from side to side some, and she appreciated the change. Resuming deep stroking, I picked up the pace another step, and Zinja moaned and gasped, her hips thrusting upwards to welcome my length over and over. The tightness building in my balls returned with a vengeance. Her heels added her own insistent urgency to each plunge into her slick heat. In no time, my hips were slapping against her center, my hard cock thundering into her passage. She was moaning almost continuously now.

I needed more. Pausing a moment, I pulled her legs up, setting them onto my shoulders. Bent in half, her pussy rose up, her swollen, sodden lips spread around my hard cock. Now I pounded into her, each thrust a wet smack of skin on skin, and the weight of my hips driving into her core. Zinja grunted as she bounced underneath me, taking everything I gave her. Her hands gripped my arms. Slowly she began to arch her back, her cries shorter, louder.

"Are you ready for it, Farm Girl?" I demanded.

"Yes! Oh, gods, give it to me!"

Every firm thrust into her clasping sheath filled me with growing need. I drove even harder into her molten pussy. Then I felt the coil loosen, and I shoved into her, pressing and grinding and grunting as I coated her womb with lines of hot, sticky semen.

Her eyes shot open and her hands gripped my butt. "Yes! I feel it! So hot. Oh, gods, you're so deep inside me," she moaned.

Grinding back against me, Zinja suddenly bucked several times, and I felt her walls throbbing around me.

For long seconds we continued working our sexes together, gasping for air, until the pleasure we shared began to fade. Letting her legs off my shoulders, she sighed gratefully. Leaning down we kissed again, less ardently but no less loving.

Kissing along her jaw, I whispered in her ear, "You sure are good at taking seed, Farm Girl."

Already flushed, Zinja burst out laughing and somehow managed to turned an even darker shade.

Leaning up on one elbow, Janetta grinned at her. "Did he make you feel good, Zinja?"

"That he did, Captain." She ran her hands through my hair, gazing up into my eyes. Then she lightly pressed my shoulders. I got the message. Lifting slowly to allow our sweat-slickened skin to pull apart, I withdrew from her body.

On my knees, I'm sure I was as surprised as Janetta when Zinja pushed her down, crawling over and moving between her legs.

"Zinja, what--"

Leaning down, Zinja growled, "He filled me up, Captain, full of his hot seed. I need to give you your share." Her hips began to move, angling high, sliding her swollen, sticky vulva over Janetta's center. Rubbing her mound against Janetta's, grinding clit against clit. Holding herself by one hand, the other squeezing Janetta's breast.

From my position, I saw a glob of semen ooze out, only to get squished between them by Zinja's movements.

Before I had a chance to do anything, Calia was helping me onto my back. Pushing my legs apart, her tongue began licking along my inner thighs. Ixma and Cholan joined her, hungrily taking turns cleaning my shaft and balls of Zinja's juices and any trace of semen. With the three of them working me over, they were soon done.

When I looked back over at Zinja, she had Janetta's legs pinned back onto the bed. While she continued rubbing their clits together, she looked down at her officer. "It's dripping out of me, Captain. His seed is dripping out of my pussy and down into yours. Feel me soaking your pussy with your man's seed, hot and sticky, fresh from his balls. From him to me, and from me to you."

Ixma and Cholan clambered up and snuggled one on each side of me. I held them while they grinned, taking turns kissing my face, neck, and chest.

Calia soon returned with a warm, wet washcloth, and cleaned me more thoroughly. Once she was done, she grabbed the large comforters from the floor, shook them out and covered us. She picked up my clothing, setting my shirt and trousers onto a chair. Then she left again.

"Where's she going?" I asked Ixma.

"Don't know. She's supposed to be here with us."

Zinja huffed as she moved with greater speed. Janetta moaned as she worked.

I felt the mattress behind me shift. Calia had a tray, smiling at us. "Sit up and drink."

Cholan and Ixma readily drank down their tall glasses of cool water. I was thirsty as well. "Thank you," I told her quietly.

There were two more cups and more washcloths on the tray.

Janetta and Zinja moaned together. Zinja released Janetta's legs, and rolled off to lay beside her, wrapping her arm around her officer and lover.

Calia went around and offered them drinks, which they gratefully drank down. When she offered wet washcloths, Janetta declined.

"It will probably itch by morning," Calia warned.

Looking at her sergeant, she replied, "Zinja went to a lot of effort to make sure my pussy was covered with Ranji's come. Just give me a dry one."

"Zinja?" Calia asked.

"Same as my captain. Thank you."

While Calia finished collecting the used towels from the bed, Janetta rolled on her side. "I'm pulling rank, Cholan. You need to move."

In compensation, I gave her a couple of kisses. Turning to face Janetta, we scooted together. Zinja closed the gap behind her captain, and Ixma snuggled up behind me. Cholan was behind her, and when Calia was done, she climbed in and spooned up behind Cholan. Once upon a time, I'd thought my bed was huge. It was crowded with all six of us, but we managed.

I kissed Janetta several times, happy to hold her in my arms, happy to be sleeping beside her again.

She sighed, closed her eyes, and settled in against me.

"Thank you," I told her quietly.

Keeping her eyes closed, she asked, "For what? As much I would have loved to keep you to myself, I love them, too, and it wouldn't have been fair. They are mine, and I will take care of them."

"Even Calia?"

"No, Calia is definitely yours, Ranji, but she has been very helpful to all of us while we missed you, and she's become a part of our family."

"I love you, Janetta. I love your honor, loyalty, strength, and integrity. You are a true warrior. Because of you, I have them, too. And because of them, I have my daughters. You are my family, and I love you all."

"Go to sleep, Kandikan."

"Yes, Captain."

* * * * *

I awoke to the sensation of a wet warmth around my hard cock, and someone moving slowly along my length, working her butt against my groin.

As I came to, I thought it might be Janetta, but no. In the ambient light, the hair was longer and lighter. I realized, too, I had turned over during my sleep.

Ixma.

I let her work a while. When I heard her sniffle, I pulled out. "Bathroom. Now," I told her quietly.

To my surprise, Calia and Cholan also got up, and all three of them trooped out of the room. Turning around, I looked for Janetta. She was on her belly, and Zinja was snuggled up beside her. I carefully moved off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

When I entered, the three of them stood together. Ixma was in the middle, still sniffling, and her arms folded like she was huddling in on herself. Calia and Cholan both started to speak, but I held up my hand.

"First off, I'm not angry," I said. "I don't have an issue with any one of you letting me know you want to make love to me. We were both naked in bed together after all. What I want to know is what the crying is about. I thought we were good. Is there something I did or didn't do?"

Ixma looked aghast, fresh tears spilling down her face.

Cholan turned to Calia for support. "It's not you, Lieutenant. She was hurt bad while you were away."

"I know that," I said quietly. Reaching over, I lifted Ixma's chin. "I didn't get a chance to read all the many messages all of you sent to me, but I did get those. From Calia, from your mama, and from your captain. All telling me how much they love you, how badly you were hurt, and each of them worried about you getting better."

"She spent almost two days in the healing tanks, Lieutenant. She was hurt that bad," Cholan said.

I didn't recall reading that part. I must have of missed that particular message.

"Was it too soon to have sex, Ixma?"

She shook her head, her blue eyes glistening. "No. I know in my heart the difference between you... and all the men who've hurt me. You are gentle. Caring. You make me feel safe and loved. I just... I just..." Ixma looked away.

"Go on," Calia urged. "Tell him what you need. And why. He needs to know, and he needs to hear it from you."

Taking a ragged breath, she nodded. "I need to feel you come inside me."

"Okay...?"

Calia nudged her. "Tell him why, Ixma. It's important."

"Each time he came in me, he hurt me and called me names. I felt dirty. I know he was just trying to hurt my heart. I know they were lies. But the words still hurt. I know I am a bastard girl with no money and no land... and I know you don't care about that. I love you with all my heart, Ranji. You picked me as the first of us to wear your neckerchiefs. Me! You gave me a daughter to love. I... I..."

I held out my arms and she flew to me. "I love you, Little Mama."

She looked up at me, she bit her lip, then took a ragged breath. "I know you do. I'm your woman, but I still feel dirty. Please, I need you to come inside me, to wash away all the bad memories and make me feel like I'm your woman again."

"I'm telling you, all I care about is that you are alive." I looked into her blue eyes, pleading with me. "All right, Ixma. If the symbolism will help, let's go take a shower together."