Starlight Lovers

Story Info
Moonlit sex in a darkened park.
1.3k words
4.02
12.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pick me up that night, your car's headlights flashing tunnels of bug-filled light through the dark. The air is heavy with moisture; it's obvious that it will break into rain but no one knows when. There's a slight chill in the air but I still run out to you wearing shorts and a t-shirt that is tight enough to hint at my curves.

I open the door and slide into the passenger's seat and you instantly push me up against the now-closed door and kiss me like you haven't seen me in so long. My mind is enveloped by the thought of you and how our bodies fit together like a puzzle.

You finally let me go, running your fingers down my neck to the gentle swell of my bustline underneath my shirt. I shudder and smile shyly at you.

"Put your seatbelt on," you say, shifting the car into drive. I do as you say and settle into the seat that now feels like mine.

It's always you and me in this car, I think. I smile softly and place my hand on your knee gently. You bite your lip and stare hard at the road, trying to use some self control.

We're on the road for a few minutes before you whisper "Fuck it," and turn off towards our place. You drive into the gravel parking lot of the park and turn off the car abruptly.

I look at you, my brown eyes wide. "Are you okay..?"

You don't respond, you just look at me with lust in your eyes and a low growl in your throat. I giggle because I know you want me and, while I want you too, I feel somewhat powerful.

I throw open the door, sliding my legs out and standing up in the dark night. There's no streetlights... just darkness.

We have been here before in the daylight which makes it easy for me to find the gravel path into the wooded area of the park. You get out of the car, your lit-up phone in your hand.

You start to shout to me but I put my finger to my lips and beckon you towards me, then turn around and walk down the path towards the meadow.

Once I spot it I kick off my shoes, walking barefoot through the grass. The longer pieces swish gently against my legs, bare under my shorts.

I hear your footsteps behind me and I walk towards a small tree surrounded by soft grass. You follow me and I turn around, grabbing you by your shirt's collar and kissing you hard. You respond by sliding your hands around my waist and placing them on my ass, pulling me close enough to you to feel your hard-on.

I moan slightly through the kiss, then pull away slightly and start to unbutton your shirt. I work my way down and kneel at the bottom buttons, slipping them through the holes slowly. You place your hands on my head and I'm sure you're picturing what will come next.

I slowly unzip your jeans and reach my fingers in to find your hard cock. I wrap my hand around it and pull it free of your pants as I hear you moan in anticipation.

I lick the tip softly, tasting your salty pre-cum. Then I put my mouth around the head and slide your cock into my mouth as far as it will go, the tip tickling my throat.

I slide down again and begin to fuck my mouth with your cock, gradually increasing my sucking. You moan so loudly, grabbing fistfuls of my loose hair and rocking your hips in my direction. My pussy drips and aches your your hardness inside it, but I want to make you cum with my mouth first.

I suck gently, wrapping my tongue around your hard cock. I increase my sucking and move up and down until you're gasping.

I'm moving quickly and sucking as hard as I can when you grab my hair and force me up against the tree, fucking my mouth hard. You grab my throat, half choking me and half feeling your cock push out from my throat as you throat fuck me.

And this whole time, I am so wet. It runs down my legs, leaving a glistening sheen of desire.

Your fucking becomes more urgent, rougher and you moan. You wrap both hands up in my hair tightly, pulling me further onto your cock as you cum hard in my throat.

I feel your warm cum rush down my throat and I'm orgasming too, rocking my hips as the waves of pleasure rock my body. I love being used by you; I love being your cum slut.

We lay back on the grass under the stars, both of us gasping for air slightly. My orgasm still rocks me and I moan softly. You push yourself up on one hand and kiss me, soft at first and then hard, probing. Your fuck my mouth with your tongue and I moan again.

Your gaze roams my body, still clothed. You change that as quickly as possible, sliding my shorts down my legs—causing more moaning—and pulling my shirt over my head. I lay in the grass and look up at you, fully naked for your use.

Your shudder and moan softly as your cock grows hard again.

"Please.." I whisper.

"Please what?" you ask, knowing what I want.

"Please fuck me..."

You growl, pulling my legs apart roughly and pushing them towards the rest of me as far as they go. I moan, louder this time. You push your hard cock roughly into my wet pussy without warning and I have to bite my lip to keep from screaming with pleasure.

You start to fuck me roughly. You're so deep inside of me and I'm grabbing handfuls of grass next to me. You fuck harder, something I didn't think was possible. I gasp as you growl again, panting slightly.

We both know it's almost time. I am nearing it too, that intense rush of insane amounts of pleasure. I arch my back, my pussy contracting around your dick as I just can't hold it back anymore. I gasp, trying—but failing—to be quiet.

My orgasm spurs yours on, so we cum together; your cum fills me up and drips down onto my ass.

I am still in a cloud of paradise when you gather me up and flip me into doggy style position. Rubbing the mixture of our cum together onto my tight asshole, you plunge two fingers in to test how easily your cock will fit. You work more wetness in, lubing up my third hole.

And then, without warning, you plunge in and fill me up with your cock. I start to scream and your hand reaches out and clamps over my mouth.

"Shh," you say. "If you're too loud, this will have to end."

I moan beneath your hand and you start pushing in and out of me, slowly at first. As you pick up speed, I find myself close to a third orgasm. It rushes over me quickly, but I just need more.

You pound my ass so hard, slapping it and leaving your handprint on my ass. I moan, clutching fistfuls of grass and arching my back.

"F-fuck me..." I whisper. "Fuck me so hard.."

You growl loudly, grabbing my ass and pounding harder, deeper, until you finally explode in my ass, sending hot streams of cum into my tight hole. I gasp and start to cum again, trying so hard not to scream.

When we both are finished—well, pleasure still rocks my body—we lay side by side in the grass, watching the stars.

"I love you..." you whisper.

"I love you back," I whisper back, slipping my hand into yours.