All Comments on 'Starlight's Secret'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
SWIM21SWIM21over 8 years ago

I should've read the tags before I wasted my time on this. What kind of pathetic pussy gets off on watching his mother whore herself out to all his friends and then kisses her with cum all over her face? Fucking gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This Line....

"Oh yeah, got it all on tape, too. You know what this means, right?"

"You're gonna blackmail me?"

BWA HA HAAAAAAA

JimC

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 8 years ago
Don't bother reading the commenbt from SWIM21

He's just a jerk who's ashamed to admit he got horny reading it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rebuttal to "PornGoddess2"

To be perfectly honest, I found that * I * had mixed emotions, after finishing the story.

I enjoyed the depiction of a young man learning that his mother, about whom he's fantasized, is a stripper. Strippers know how to ultimately arouse a man with the movements of their bodies, but they don't actually have full-on sex with the clients of the clubs where they dance, unless it's a private one-on-one relationship with one particular individual. Knowing that his mother was "Starlight" only served to increase the erotic nature of Charlie's fantasies, especially after he learned (from Sandra) that his mother had a few fantasies of her own, involving him.

There's another fantasy that some men have, and that's meeting a stripper and having her fall in love with them. They may continue dancing, but they bring their own arousal home to the man they love. Charlie's relationship with Mindy/Sandra met all the standards of that fantasy, as well as including the potential for Charlie having a threesome with Mindy/Sandra and his mother.

Sadly, that "party" scene, in which Starlight literally took on all "comers" in full-on sex, however, was not at all arousing to me. If anything, it served as a damper to lessen the level of arousal I'd already reached. Very few men who entertain a fantasy about having sex with their mothers will include such orgy scenes in their daydreams. They want Mom all to themselves, for the most part. They don't want to share her with anyone else.

The best I could do was to give this story a "3".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

but i agree with the others the part with mom fuckng his friends was bad i mean no son that has this fantasy would share his mom they indeed whant them for themeselves so mom & his friends was kind bad & it turnt more into a cuckold story at that moment if she just would have stripped & danced & then go back home to fuck her son & his gf would have been so much better i gave it 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The story was good but it turned me off when I got to the part where his mom started sucking and fucking all his friends so like some of the others I only gave this a 3

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Good story

But I also found it a big turn off with her sucking and fucking the whole team, dancing and stripping the going home to the son and girfriend would have been better, gave 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

But I did not like the fact that she fucked his whole team. She could have teased and given them lap dances and stuff but that was about if. The whole story turned me on until that part.

Also could have went into more detail about the threesome with his mom and Sandra since that should have been the climax but it seemed as if the author gets more aroused in real life imagining his mom plowed by guys he knows so that translated to the story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Again the whole team thing was unnecessary

But overall this was a great spin on the mother/ sister is secretly a stripper theme.

I real did like it.

Morlan502Morlan502over 8 years ago
Totally fantastically perverted!

This was so erotic in so many perverse ways. I'd get a kick out of a chapter two where he marries Sandra and she, Mom, and Charlie live happily ever after, with a lot of threesomes, and all the spermy details for us to read about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A bunch of dudes f*cking one chick is never hot. Ruined the story.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 8 years ago
Five Stars

The gang bang is not my fetish. But it was obvious that was where the story was leading. And the whole thing was well written. I enjoyed the bonus romance with the other stripper! I can't believe anyone would downgrade because you didn't appeal to their personal fetish. That's silly!

alabaster23alabaster23over 8 years ago

As the others say the gangbang part was not needed, the rest of the story was great! And i really would like a sequel!!

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 8 years ago
Got to agree with the consensus...

I hate saying anything I would deem negative to an author as I believe they should always be encouraged to keep writing but, as almost every one else has commented, why the gang bang scene? I have to ask, as it took so much away from what was turning out to be one of the best written stories I have read on Literotica since I started reading as an anon many years ago now. In my minds eye he would have been disgusted by that action if he held the feelings for her that he professed, even if it would be slightly bigoted of him to not want her with anyone else as he himself now has a girlfriend (her career choice is unimportant except for the plot line as part of this argument). To me, the scene could have been played out with her just giving each one of the team a very sexy dance, just working his ire up enough that after giving him his dance last, he dragged her home to give her a good seeing too and made her his.

The story was well written and moved along freely with accurate feelings of disgust and betrayal until that point; it was a shame really, as I would have rated this as 5*. In this case anything lower would be derogatory for such a well written piece, but I just cannot give it based on my own prejudices. This is the first time I have felt this strongly about someone else's story that I have offered an alternative scenario, as I do not think it is my place to criticise based on what I would write; I think that every author should be free to share their own fantasies but I felt so let down by it in the end and it wasn't sexy at all when he finally got to make love to his mother.

I would hate to be the reason for lowering the score so I did not rate it, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

good story up to her allowing them to coat her inside and out and then he gets to be with her while she is covered. That part basically killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon'nini

Very well written. Liked the sex, but I was getting uncomfortable knowing the gangbang was going to happen with his mother. I'm glad his girlfriend didn't get into it.

Will agree that the romance was a surprise, and a nice one.

I think I would have liked it better if both women weren't so slutty though.

I think a better twist would have been if 'Stripper Starlight' really wasn't his mother, but looked close enough. That would start Charlie in thinking sexual thoughts about his mother, Stella who is still a modest cook. Keep the romance with the young stripper going and you can have Sandra be the catalyst between Charlie and Stella finally getting together, including Sandra is some lusty FMF threesomes.

Don't need a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Description

The story was great and I really loved it.

Could you better describe the clothes they are wearing as in how small or the material as it helps in a better imagination of the scene.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 8 years ago
You're excellent writer.

I just would have nixed the gangbang, and detailed the 3some between mom, son, and Sandra a little more.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

I agree with people who said what kind pussy would. Want to watch his team mates fuck his morher you could have done with out gang bang let it be about son mom and girl friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved the whole story and will be re-reading it repeatedly for as long as I can!

The comments from the readers who hated the gangbang are so hypocritical. Had she gotten gang fucked by her whole family they'd be gushing over how this was the hottest story on here. The son's girlfriend repeatedly told him how his mom was the filthiest woman she knew. She has a tramp stamp tattoo that says "cum whore" and she admitted to her son how she'd love to fuck several of his friends. Might as well have a scene that establishes this and becomes the open door to the son finally fucking his mom. It was extremely well done. Had the story started off with the son walking in on his mom getting gangbanged then I'd agree with you. But without the gangbang you might as well have trimmed the story down to 2 or 3 pages and just have the son's awesomely twisted girlfriend trick him into fucking his mom. Which has been done before...a lot. But the way the author did it, it tied up all the loose ends and characters together and allowed the story to finish focused solely on our 3 super sexy perverts! The one critique I do agree with is that the 3sum finale could've been more detailed. Other than that, damn near picture perfect. The gangbang coupled with his girlfriend's encouragement broke the last of the son's resistance and is what helped him break down that final barrier and fuck his mom. The bitchy people are the same ones that want every damn incest story to involve the sister, the aunt, the grandma, the hot cousin, etc and make it an orgy free-for-all that goes on and on for 30 chapters of repetitive shit where the only thing that changes is which relative gets pregnant and the son becomes a father and eventually fucks his kids. So overdone. I've been reading stories on here for 15 years and this was very refreshing and it was really really really damn nice to not read yet another, "the mom saw her son's cock and just HAD TO HAVE IT," bullshit. Tired of that extremely overused plotline. I just love the hilarious critiquing of an erotic story online in the taboo category as if the author is Stephen King trying to write a slapstick comedy chapter into his usual horror story.lol Lighten up.

Hey Rarmons, OUTSTANDING JOB!

-Jim in Michigan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very interesting story!

I liked it, but I'm not into fucking in front of a crowd. I like things to be more intimate and personal. I think Charlie needs to be doing Stella at home, and in private, so they can be passionate together.

BILLBADBILLBADover 8 years ago
friend fucking ruined for me

good hot story but fucking with friends ruined for me

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatover 8 years ago
I felt it was plausible

The way you wrote the mother's character was plausible enough to have her be gangbanged. While orgy stories aren't my favorite I didn't find this one bad. Most likely because I wasn't invested into the mother and there was no real romanc between her and son. I personally think the son let Sandra and his mother off their indiscretions a bit easily. They manipulated him and trust doesn't come easily.. The sex scenes could have been a bit more graphic, but overall it was an okay read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Starlight's Secreet

Should he be present for the Team's gang bang?

All for one and one for all.

Different strokes for different folks.

Forget about the words on the page, consider this is about a man coming to terms with the realities in HIS life. He can accept his Mother's a Cum Whore and his GF is a dancer, or he can walk away.

He chose to embrace it, this time around.

Those who don't like it, I challenge them to write a story of rejecting this life style and going down a different path.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
WOW

what a sorry skank slut whore to have for a mother, then turn your son into a mother fucker man whore???

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
So much fun!

Very fun indeed! Thank you!

AyanamiAyanamialmost 8 years ago
Great story

I really liked the way you wrote the story.

I hope to see more about Charlie and his two ladies.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Hope you write more with these characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One

I can only agree with previous comments; watching his whole team fuck his mother? Pretty sick and disgusting. Worth one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gangbang Ruined it

This was shaping up to be one of the best stories on Literotica until the gangbang scene. You even had Starlight say that sex wasn't part of the deal that was agreed on. Sorry, but it ruined the whole story for me.

scream6scream6over 7 years ago
ntr crap

was really good untill the gangbang shit, totally ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF

what the hell is worng with people watching the whole team gangbang his mom is not cool. 1 star

SteveO_79SteveO_79over 6 years ago
Loved it...

I like what you did with this story. This wasn't the same old same old stripper mom story. 5 stars...

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Great!

Five stars! Great story!! Keep em coming !

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

What an incredible erotic story. One guy and two gorgeous women to enjoy anytime he wants to.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OMG ^*!^*!^*!

ONE OF THE BEST FANTASY EVER,

BUT SHOULD BE READ TWICE.

TOO GET BETWEEN THE LINES.

VERY GOOD READ, THANKS..

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 3 years ago

It was great until you had him take sloppy fifths or so. Mother and son incest should be connected on an emotional level and having his first time with his mother after she banged most of the team is as bad as cuckolding him. Even though you tried to right the ship afterwards, the magic was broken. Three stars because you had a great start but to me fumbled the ending.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

I agree with FoggyKernel. This is more of a cuckold story than an incest one. Not in the sense of the wronged husband, but in the real/original meaning of the word, describing a guy who gets off on sharing his lover. Not my cup of tea. Makes me appreciate all the more those writers, who give the reader an inkling about the direction their story takes.

LacastrianLacastrianover 2 years ago

The story was good before it became a cuckold story

ryantrixryantrixover 1 year ago

Marrying a stripper and pimping his mom to his friends, way to go sissy boy.

Whats the taboo if the whore fucks the whole town?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Write a sequel

Where the whore goes to the dog pound and takes on all the dogs. That'll get the freaks that liked this crap REALLY revved up.

steam692steam6924 months ago

Ok, this story just sucked. I can't understand how he could say he loved his mom and was ok with his so called friends fucking his mom. They had no respect for Stella/ Starlight . And with the shit they gave him about his mom before, they fucked her, I can't imagine how bad it would be when they found out that Starlight/ Stella was in fact his mom. And it is inevitable that they would find out. I'm sorry but I had to give it a 1. I know that this is only fiction, and I'm working through your stories, and have voted 4 & 5s on the ones starting at the top, working from the top down. And I just hatted this one.

RustyReaderRustyReaderabout 2 months ago

Good story....until ....he agrees to have his mother railed...as in a train line up for rhe team....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous