All Comments on 'Stars and Angels'

by Mystery_Love_Girl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BigdenvermanBigdenvermanover 16 years ago
Very creative!

I read your story twice through. I love how you mixed sweet innocence with a kind of kinky subversiveness to create this work that strikes a balance between the two. Using Prince Charming, Glinda (The Witch of the East? I forget.) and Christopher as names that pop right up from fairy tales, then having this image of happiness torn by the reality of their lives...well, I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing and keep up the good work!

Athena_e19Athena_e19over 16 years ago
Unexpected ending

Well written. I liked the introduction and lead up to the characters. And the magical ending. Seemed to fit more with the holiday than the depressing backgrounds. But I guess they were needed to make the wings more valuable in the end.

untouched_angeluntouched_angelover 16 years ago
Amazing

Just simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't know what to say...

It was beautiful and I can't quite define the feeling that it leaves me with. Perhaps a hunger to know more , to know what happened next, to feel that kind of love and happiness..

Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FUCKING HOMOS???

damn good story till YOU AUTHOR fucking blew it with homo CRAP! 1*

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Very Nice!

Have to feel that the ending was Glinda's dream. The only other explanation would be far too much rum punch at the party.

- Seriously though,I could really feel the little girl's pain at the loss of her father,and with an alcoholic mother remaining her need to intensify her bond with her deceased father within herself.

- Didn't feel that the gay relationship between Chris and his friend Josh fit well in this story. It was a bit jarring and kind of broke the sad but mystical mood that had been established.

- Overall,I enjoyed this bittersweet tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous