All Comments on 'Stars Ch. 01'

by Jaxxon262

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mitchawamitchawaover 10 years ago
Sari

Beautifully done. You took a small excerpt from the bible and wrote a beautiful story. It has character, dialogue, setting, plot (action), story ( emotion) and faith?

You have a clear straight forward writing style that made this fairy tale seem true.

The intrugue and the faith you've taken and made it seem realistic. The sex scenes are not graphic but the image and impression are there. You have written a magnificant story in the truest sense.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Oh dear!

Pray sir, forgive me for I have sinned. I have dared to post one of my stories the same day as yours. Forgive me oh Lord. (I'll have a cup of tea while I wait for your answer)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It is so hard to figure out what to make of this....

Blasphemy, or creative license? Heresy, or tongue in cheek verisimilitude? Whatever it is, it was DEFINATLY different. So good job, I think(?). But, why do I feel like I have to say a few "Hail Mary's" and "Our Father's" as penance for reading this? The cum dripping, cunt licking, cuck stories that I abhor on this site don't leave me with mixed emotions like this one (because I just universally hate, and then ignore them). But this, tainting years of indoctrinated brain-washing, leaves me more queasy than a story depicting incest between mother and son. We are not to have any compassion for Pharaoh!!! Sarah was never in love with anyone other than Abraham!! Doing God's will was never called into question!!! What ARROGANCE to depict Abraham as a willing cuckold!!! Hmmmm......yes, may be, just may be, you DID achieve your goals with this story. But, I cannot say "bravo"; only, a very reluctant "well done".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sick fuck made Abraham into a cuckold. What the fuck is wrong with you?

mathuranjali1983mathuranjali1983over 10 years ago

Its rare for a regular reader of erotic stories to be surprised and that in itself is worthy of congratulations! The writing and the plot were also excellent. A very worthy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horny Bible Story

I sure as shit never expected to experience a disturbance in my loins from reading about Abram and Sarah or any other Biblical character, but this story did it for me in spades. In a subtle creep-up-on-you horniness that I have found in great porn literature but never on this site, this story kept me riveted (ooooh!) I hope there's more of this soon!

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Lol

So Father Abraham is a stupid cuck. I have officially read everything here at lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Desparagers read your bible

If you read it here http://analicingthebible.blogspot.co.uk/2008/02/genesis-12.html you don't even have to think, Baal points it out for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous