All Comments on 'Start My Fire'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing hoping to read more of your stories,

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Very hot!

I am a sucker for stories of older women having encounters for younger men and this story DELIVERS THE GOODS and then some! Thanks for this wonderful fantasy and please write more like this! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Start My Fire

Hour glass figure and 30# overweight? I choked on that one.

Sometimes I thnk the stories are better when they don't mention height, weight, or "How good looking I am." We all know everyone has a different definition of beauty.

Great tale.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Masterfully crafted

one of your best stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Very fun and hot story, with a very humorous beginning/set-up. The thought of firefighters showing up because of a burned cake... LOL. You did a good job of developing the protagonist. I laughed at this: "What dear hubby didn't know was that because he was the sole provider during our marriage, I was to get alimony. I laughed so hard at the look on his face when he was told to pay me fifteen hundred dollars a month. What's the old saying it's cheaper to keep them." I liked how Miranda/you wiggled your butt at Jamie while you cleaned up the apartment. So hot how you had to go to the bathroom to check herself out, then went to the bedroom to masturbate. And how he watched you masturbate while jerking off. So dirty how he licked you from asshole to clit. Nice touch with Jamie putting your feet up on his shoulders while he fucked you. I'm glad you let him cum inside you. My favorite parts were: "Jamie crawled up on end of the bed up between my legs. He spread them wide to look at my quim. He then laid down keeping my legs open with his shoulders. He lightly blew on my pussy which gave me shivers. He then spread my lips open to lick me from asshole to clit. I reached down to keep his head in place between my legs as I was moaning.

He was flicking my clit with his tongue as he inserted a finger inside my pussy hole. I was very wet and ready to come. I started thrusting my hips to move with his finger and tongue. I could not hold back any longer and arched my back as I came all in his mouth. Jamie lapped up all of my juices before coming up and laying on top of me."

And

"I let out my breath in a rush laughing, kissed him and started moving my hips. Jamie started out slow and steady as I wrapped my legs around his waist using my heels to push on his ass to help push him into me. Jamie got up on his knees garbed my legs to spread me wide as he started thrusting harder and faster into me.

He then put my feet onto his shoulders as he leaned into me thrusting harder and faster. I was moaning loudly and yelling "Yes!" over and over. I could feel him build up and knew he was going to cum very soon. He didn't have a condom on so he asked me "Miranda, can I come in you or do I need to pull out?"

I yelled at him "Come inside me fill my pussy up full!" That is what he did when he pulled out and laid next to me I could feel his cum running down my ass."

So hot. I would like to read a sequel to this. Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.