All Comments on 'Start of a New & Different Life Ch. 02'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
eodomeodomover 12 years ago
Different strokes

I'm a little surprised with myself here. I was not expecting to enjoy this as much as I did but I was kind of hooked with the first chapter so read on. I can't grasp the idea of watching someone else have sex with my partner although I don't have any issues with her enjoying someone else if she wants. I certainly do, but I don't need to watch. I have on one occasion been watched by a guy while I had sex with his wife and I certainly did not mind although I thought he was odd.

I thought your plot was well developed and the characters were okay but not well defiined. It was a good read and I will check out a few of your other pieces. Keep writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Great, except

For me, it was a clear 5 star UNTIL the theft. No matter what any woman might charge a person who agrees to pay it, stealing a dime from someone who has NOT agreed to pay a dime is a turn-off - especially if the couple is enjoying it as much as the new partner. Subtract a star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
x_cuckjohn_x gives it 1, I give it 5

me and cuckjohn are meeting at recess for fisties

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now, She Has It All

She knew for a long time that he was a closet cuck and she also knew that she would love it.

'Not what you indicated but how you wrote her responses'!

She took a little innuendo from him and moved it very quickly to where they are now and...he now has a Hot Wife who likes a little strange with a Big emphasis and she will continue to have him believe he is enjoying it - hell, she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mark

Enjoyed this well written, erotic tale and I would LOVE to "mark" you dear: anytime/anywhere.

PattyMariePattyMarieover 12 years ago
I agree with lickitysplit

Great story of a hot wife until the theft. Either it's free or she's a whore and he's her pimp. When he took the money, they became con artists and he (Mr. Stranger) has a ligament complaint to the cops. They are looking at grand theft and some hard time. They indeed have some things to talk about, and I don't mean her being a hot wife and him being a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The husband was not the center of the story

Cuckold or not the husband was secondary in this story to his lustful wife and her game playing. True she played her husband like a fiddle but it is quite doubtful that this was the first extramarital romp for her. Her lust was what drove the story, her need to seduce a stranger. The truth is quite different since in any bar in any city any night there are men of the prowl for easy marks and women too. A good share of married but are alone on the prowl. What the wife accomplished was hardly any feat at all, given the large number of men looking for a free piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't steal

I give the story a four. I came close to giving it three. I cannot stand a thief. The theft really detracted for your work. Your story would have worked just as well by her giving it away for free or charging for it.

49greg49gregabout 11 years ago
I liked it a lot

I really liked it and thought it was a sexy, erotic story. I liked that he took the money, although I wouldn't have taken that much, I guess I worry about the guy looking for them, possibly with friends LOL. - I tend to identify with a story way much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Small suggestion

The only thing I would change is to end it with hubby wanting to fuck her right then and there but her, being the practical one, hustling them out of there before the guy could realize the theft, promising to take care of him while they speed away.

I love your writing. I don't have anything on this site, but have a story or two at eroticstories.com under the name Jasper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It sucked!

Hopefully, this author's other offerings are better than this pile of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous