Start of a New & Different Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a lot to talk about, but first a shower.

*

The end!

Please vote and mark me to keep up to date with any new fiction coming out! Don't be shy, email me! I love to hear what people think about my erotica!

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It sucked!

Hopefully, this author's other offerings are better than this pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Small suggestion

The only thing I would change is to end it with hubby wanting to fuck her right then and there but her, being the practical one, hustling them out of there before the guy could realize the theft, promising to take care of him while they speed away.

I love your writing. I don't have anything on this site, but have a story or two at eroticstories.com under the name Jasper.

49greg49gregabout 11 years ago
I liked it a lot

I really liked it and thought it was a sexy, erotic story. I liked that he took the money, although I wouldn't have taken that much, I guess I worry about the guy looking for them, possibly with friends LOL. - I tend to identify with a story way much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't steal

I give the story a four. I came close to giving it three. I cannot stand a thief. The theft really detracted for your work. Your story would have worked just as well by her giving it away for free or charging for it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
He Encouraged Me Her first time as a hotwife.in Loving Wives
My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends A wife goes out with friends and comes home with a creampie!in Loving Wives
Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
More Stories