Start of the Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers

I dutifully complied, licking and nibbling and sucking her little nub as she rotated her hips in Teddy's lap.

"Oh, god, yeah I love that," she said, pushing my head away and then rising all the way up so just the tip of his cock was lodged between the lips of her cunt. "Lick his cock now, baby . . . lick his wet cock," Teddy's cock was glistening with her juices and I quickly obeyed, licking every inch, swiping my tongue all around to collect Mrs. Walkers sticky fluids, "Ohhhh, yeah baby . . . that's it . . . lick my cunt juice off Teddy's cock."

She grabbed my hair and pulled me back to her clit, then sank down slowly again, taking him back inside her. Mrs. Walker resumed her pumping, pausing every now and then to guide my head back to Teddy's wet shaft so I could lick it clean. I was in a trance, on my knees, alternating between her wet pussy, his hard cock and big balls, licking and sucking, nothing else in my existence besides serving my master and her lover.

I could feel that they were both nearing the point of no return - Teddy started to thrust his hips off the couch while Mrs. Walker pushed my face into her clit, grinding my mouth against her and bouncing faster on Teddy's cock.

"Oh . . . baby . . . baby," she moaned, "I'm getting close . . . ugh . . . make him come, baby . . . I want him to come with me . . ." She pushed my head down to Teddy's balls and starting fingering her clit furiously.

"Suck his balls!" she hissed, "make him come!" I could see Mrs. Walker's face turning red and I started licking and sucking Teddy's balls furiously, desperately trying to satisfy my master's demands.

"Ohhhhh!" she squealed, "I'm coming. . . . fuck! . . ." Teddy's nuts tensed up under my tongue and I literally felt the come rising out of them. He pushed his hips up as his balls emptied into Mrs. Walker, pulse after pulse shooting up through his rod. She felt it and screamed, her finger flying over her clit. "Aaiiigggh!" she cried. "Ohhhh, fuck! . . . Oh, baby!" Mrs. Walker was wailing and writhing in Teddy's lap, his cock buried in her cunt as she fingered herself and took his load inside her.

Gasping, she fell back against him and they lay there, catching their breath. I gently licked and lapped at the joining of their sex until Mrs. Walker lifted herself up off Teddy's withering member and collapsed back on the couch next to him, her legs spread wide. Kneeling on the floor I could see Teddy's come oozing from her pussy. Mrs. Walker leered and crooked her finger at me, beckoning me. I needed no further encouragement and dipped my head between her thighs, greedily lapping Teddy's seed from her messy cunt.

"Oooooh, yeah, baby," she mewled, holding my head in her hands, "eat his hot come out of me . . . . oooh, yeah . . . that's it . . ." I lapped away at her sloppy pussy, my tongue trailing down to catch the drips sliding down to her ass. I pushed my tongue inside her, cleaning the fluid that Teddy deposited, gulping it down.

"That's it, baby," she urged, "suck his come out of my cunt . . . be a good, come-eating little sissy bitch for me . . . clean your master's slutty pussy . . . drink Teddy's come out of me . . ." My cock was near the breaking point from her taunting and teasing, making me lap and suck at her wet cunt even harder.

Eventually, when I had Mrs. Walker all cleaned up, she took my head and pushed it toward Teddy. "Now clean his cock for me," she ordered. Again, I didn't need to be told twice and obediently shifted over so I was kneeling between Teddy's legs. He looked down at me and chuckled, shaking his head as I lowered my head and swiped my tongue over his soft shaft in long, wet licks, cleaning the sticky fluids off of his member.

"That's it," she cooed, "lick his cock, baby . . . be a good little girl and clean him up good . . . get it nice and clean for me baby, so it's all ready to fuck me again next time . . ."

I licked it his shrinking cock all over until it was wet with my saliva, then looked up at her and planted a wet kiss on the head of Teddy's cock. "Yeah, you love Teddy's cock, don't you baby? . . . just like me . . . we love having his big, brown cock to lick and suck and play with, don't we baby?"

I nodded, licking his shaft lovingly, then going down to clean his balls with my tongue.

Teddy's cock was showing no immediate signs of coming back to life again, so Mrs. Walker grasped my shoulder, indicating I had done my job for now. "Go get his shorts and underwear, honey," she ordered, "he has to get back to work."

* * * * *

I heard Teddy start up his brown truck and pull into the street as Mrs. Walker looked down at me on my knees on the floor. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

I nodded guiltily, a little embarrassed about how I felt. Mrs. Walker had gone pretty far calling me a sissy and a slut and taunting me about "real men" and things like that, but I realized it turned me on like crazy, especially when I was on my knees in a white bikini with my wig and makeup, jewelry and fake tits. It sent chills through every fiber of my body.

"You didn't just like it, you loved it, didn't you?" she pushed.

I nodded again.

"You see? I told you we'd never make you do anything you didn't really want to do . . ."

I nodded again and gave a little smile, acknowledging her wisdom.

"I'll bet your little cock is hard as a rock now, isn't it?" she asked.

"So hard . . . " I whimpered. She smiled sympathetically.

"Lie back, baby," she purred, "just lie back . . ." Mrs. Walker kneeled down next to me and gently rubbed my shoulder. "You've been a good girl," she whispered, "just lie back . . . I'll take care of you now . . ."

Mrs. Walker took a scarf from the table and wrapped it around my head, blindfolding me, then slipped my bikini bottoms down my legs. My little penis was pointing straight up a the ceiling, hard as a rock.

Mrs. Walker slowly ran one finger up and down my wiener, cooing in my ear, "you've been a very good girl, baby . . . a very good girl . . . I'm so pleased with you . . ."

Her finger felt like it was a million degrees. She trailed it up and down, circling the head of my little dick then back to the bottom, then back up, one slow finger wandering up and down, all around.

"This is another thing you can do to make your man happy," she explained calmly, "tease him . . . use your fingertips . . . do it slow . . ."

She kept it up, grazing a single finger over my penis as I groaned and panted, my eyes closed under the blindfold.

"Yessss," she purred, "tease him . . . bring your man to the heights of pleasure . . . play with him . . ." After a while Mrs. Walker explored lower, tickling my scrotum, then down to my ass. She caressed my rosebud as she had my dick, light tickling, one fingernail circling gently, sending excruciating waves of pleasure rippling outward from my ass and through my entire body.

As her finger caressed my asshole I involuntarily started to push my hips against her, trying to increase the ultralight pressure she was applying to my incredibly sensitive anal opening. I was ready to explode. It was agony and ecstasy at the same time.

Mrs. Walker leaned down to whisper in my ear as she caressed my puckered bud, "Is your tight little ass getting hot, baby?"

"Ohhh . . .," I moaned as she lightly rimmed me, "yessss . . . ."

"What do you need, baby?" she demanded, " . . . tell me . . ."

"Oh, god!" I groaned as her finger softly flicked my anus, "please . . . " I begged.

"Please?" she teased, her fingertip applying the lightest of pressure directly on my asshole.

"Please . . . oh, god . . . please . . ." I was dying for relief. I needed to feel her finger in my ass.

"Please what, baby? . . . tell me what you want . . ." I heard her put her finger to her mouth and wet it with her saliva.

"Oh . . . please, put it in me! . . . put it in my ass!"

"You want to be fucked in the ass, my pet?" she cooed, her wet fingertip dipping slightly inside me. I was on fire.

"Yes! . . . please! . . ." I wailed, thrusting my bottom against her invading fingertip.

"OK, baby," she purred as she pulled the blindfold off me, "I'm going to give you what you want . . ."

When I looked up I saw Mrs. Walker kneeling between my legs wearing a black leather belt with a pink strap-on dildo protruding from her loins.

Oh my god . . .

"You want to get fucked like a girl, baby? . . . the way Teddy fucked me?" she giggled as she placed her hands under my knees, pushing my legs out and up. Mrs. Walker spread me wide open, completely exposing my bottom to her. She squirted some oil on her fake cock, then leaned forward and placed the tip of the rubber shaft firmly against my asshole.

"You want it, you sexy little bitch?" she rasped. "Do you want to get fucked, baby?"

I looked to the rubber phallus, took a deep breath, then looked up into her eyes. I gave a nervous nod. I needed it.

Mrs. Walker smiled. "I know you do . . ." she whispered, then pushed forward, forcing the bulbous tip into my tight asshole.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back on the carpet. "Ugh!" I groaned. It hurt, but I needed to feel the whole thing inside me.

"Yessssss," she hissed, pausing for a moment, then she slowly slid the rubber cock a little farther into my rectum. She bent my legs as far back as they would go, holding my ankles out to the side of my head as she penetrated me, a little more on each stroke, in and out, deeper and deeper. I was on my back, spread eagle, a rubber cock invading my slutty body.

"Oh, godddd . . ." I moaned when Mrs. Walker finally hit bottom, holding my ankles, pushing her hips against me with the entire rubber shaft filling me up. Mrs. Walker pulled back, then pushed all the way back in, starting into a firm, pumping motion, fucking my ass with her big, pink cock.

I was grunting and groaning and writhing around on the carpet as Mrs. Walker held my legs wide open and fucked me with the dildo. Pain had completely given way to pleasure now and I loved being on my back with my legs spread, getting fucked like a girl. I looked down and saw my fake cleavage rising into my white bikini top, my flat stomach, Mrs. Walker's hips swaying back and forth as she plunged the rubber shaft in and out between my thighs.

"Yesss, baby," she cooed, "this is what it's like to get fucked . . . on your back . . . spreading your legs for a big, hard cock . . . . taking it all . . . loving it . . ."

Her words shot through me, giving me chills. It was the truth.

"Yeah, this is what a slutty girl like you needs, baby . . . you need to be fucked . . . a big, fat cock slamming into your naughty ass . . . spreading your legs . . . on your back . . . getting fucked like a girl . . . "

Mrs. Walker pushed forward, sliding the entire shaft inside me then suddenly leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine. I was filled with cock and she forced her wet tongue into my mouth, fucking me and kissing me, and when she grabbed my hard little rod in her oily hand I instantly shot off the load that had been building inside me since I first dropped to my knees for the UPS guy. She kissed me wetly as semen poured out of my little dick and landed all over my belly. I must have unleashed four or five shots onto myself as Mrs. Walker held the whole rubber phallus inside me, fisting my spurting little dick.

When I was done she slowly withdrew, leaving me gasping on the floor, my fake tits and bikini top rising and falling with each breath, my belly covered in come. Mrs. Walker scooped up the sticky blobs and fed them into my mouth, beaming down at me as I gobbled warm semen from her sloppy fingers.

"Mmmmm, baby," she purred, "that was hot . . ."

* * * * *

The rest of the summer was a fantastic, cross-dressing sex festival for me. Some days Mr. Walker would go to work late, and after Mrs. Walker dressed me up and did my makeup I'd get on my knees and suck him off before he left for the office. I loved starting my day by swallowing a nice, hot load of come from my boss's big dick. Sometimes before work he'd put me down on all fours and fuck me in the ass with his big cock, depositing his sperm deep inside me, and I loved that too.

Some days it was just Mrs. Walker and me. She'd dress me up and take me shopping, or sometimes we'd go online and order cute little outfits for me. I spent many days that summer licking her pussy and bringing her to orgasm with one of her many vibrators. Sometimes she'd jerk me off while whispering in my ear, telling me what a naughty slut I was and calling me a dirty little cocksucker. Sometimes she wore the strap-on and fucked me with it, or she might make me get on my knees and suck her off while I jerked off and she played with her clit. It was all hot.

Teddy made regular deliveries to the house all summer too, and I had lots of fantastic mornings on my knees, sucking his big, black cock until he shot off in my mouth.

My favorite, though, was when we had threesomes. Sometimes Mr. Walker and I teamed up to lick and finger Mrs. Walker's pussy until she had a bone-jarring orgasm. Other times he would fuck me in the ass while I ate her pussy, just like the time he took my anal cherry.

I also loved being on my knees next to Mrs. Walker, sharing Mr. Walker's hard cock or Teddy's humongous tool between us, comparing our deep-throating skills and vying for which one of us got to earn a nice, big mouthful of come. Even if I lost, I loved licking gobs of semen off of Mrs. Walker's cheeks and chin, and we always shared a gooey snowball kiss after the guys shot their load.

Sometimes Mr. Walker or Teddy would fuck Mrs. Walker's sweet cunt while I tended to them with my mouth, licking her clit while they pounded her pussy, sucking on a pair of big, furry balls, licking a sticky dick as it pistoned in and out, playing with their asses, licking and rimming them while they fucked until they came and I got to eat hot come from Mrs. Walker's messy cunt and lick the pussy juice of a well-fucked cock. I loved it all.

But my all-time favorite memory of that summer was what happened on Fourth of July weekend - I'll tell you about that in Chapter 4.

emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers
12