All Comments on 'Starting Anew'

by JamesRiver

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Please continue with this story.

I have always wanted to fuck my mother.

She is now in heaven.

Would love to read more from you

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
how about chapter 2?

i liked this - hopefully there's more. there's a number of paths it can take - but it would be fun to read another few chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope after the wife sees her shes down for some mil loving.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved the buildup but the actual sex felt rushed and ended too soon. I think Mom needs to move with them to CA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
went from girl-friend to fiancee

went from girlfriend to fiancee to wife then back to fiancee kind of confusing and then losing 20 lbs and having major surgery in about 3 months is not not only impossible but very dangerous and when anyone loses that much weight in a short time it is proven that it comes back ten-fold

reads good but unhealthy and deadly must be careful to not cause a love story to end in the untimely death

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

the gf to fiancee and wife to be is normal but then you started to call her wife.. keep the titles straight and only use 1.

as far as the comment about weight loss of 20 pounds in 3 months and breast augmentation surgery healed in 3 months... ignore the fool.. people can lose more then 20 pounds in 1 month never mind in 3 months (first 10 pounds is usually water). As far as surgery Ive known a bunch of people who had boob jobs done and they were healed in less then 3 months.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

A great story, his Mom reeling from a divorce, now a new hot body and hungry to use it. To a son who loves her new changes and helps her enjoy these changes. Yes, maybe the son, girlfriend and his Mom can all live together in CA and enjoy all the best feelings etc. Yes, please more hot action and let her son bang the crap out of her so his Mom knows he really likes the changes and wants more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

Super hot, I hope part 2 is on the way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missing Angst

Normal people are struggling with internal conflict....lust battles against societal norms. Without that struggle, a story like this is missing realism in an otherwise solid effort.

hornacekhornacekover 6 years ago
Great build-up, terrible finish

The build-up was great, and as it neared the end I thought it would be a "Please fuck me ... to be continued" situations. But not, they fucked and it took up one paragraph at the very end. That was a very poor pay-off.

PrfsrPrfsrover 6 years ago
Clothes - cloths

A person wears clothes, sometimes made out of cloth. It’s a strange language.

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 6 years ago
Some stellar words in this one

"Well, I must be having a flashback because suddenly I'm very hungry." That line got a big smile and a laugh out of me.

Your lesson about the four types of blowjobs was terrific. Especially your description of your mom's "worship blowjob". Nice.

Slow and easy. Develop your characters and let the desire build. I can't stand stories that are into blowjobs by the 5th paragraph and anal by the ninth.

Great job, you got a solid 5 out of me.

irishmike73irishmike73over 6 years ago
You need a proof reader or editor

If you're not familiar with a word, you shouldn't use it. Or at least look it up before you do.

pal·at·a·ble

ˈpalədəb(ə)l/

adjective

(of food or drink) pleasant to taste.

pal·pa·ble

ˈpalpəb(ə)l/

adjective

(of a feeling or atmosphere) so intense as to seem almost tangible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not A Bad Story

But it is clothes, that is what you wear....cloth is what clothes are made from!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i hope girl friend finds out he is fucking clients

before she makes the mistake of marrying him. he is a scum of the earth scumbag JUST like his father. mommy decides she might as well become a whore too...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great read, really wish there were more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"weened" him? "flatted out"? Ebonics class was not helpful to your writing.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 2 years ago

Great job with this, would've liked to have more of a description of Mom & son. Also a little disappointed with how little of the actual intercourse scene we got at the end. Felt like quite a bit of build-up without a lot of payoff. I hope you choose to continue with a sequel soon.

live4thebjlive4thebj7 months ago

Wife or fiancé? Get it straight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous