All Comments on 'Starting the New Year with a Bang'

by kat4funn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bayouxbayouxabout 7 years ago
Good Time Had By All

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I would say you made the night for the New Year's Eve group and definitely made their day for your "punishment" group. As long as you rate it an enjoyable time all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love your stuff

You write well and have very sexy experiences. I love your tales. Please keep up the stories- but is hard to believe they are real. Thanks. Cowboy100

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 7 years ago

Awesome tale, yet again Kat! Loved it. xxx

smitty469smitty469about 7 years ago
I liked it

Gee Kat, I didn't know you got punished for fucking us. Thanks for writing the story. I'll show it to the guys. It was great hearing about how much you enjoyed us. Good JOB!

funtime4u2funtime4u2about 7 years ago
You're a Hot Slut

I loved the story especially you being punished by those BBC's. Funny, I was at the Hyatt that night. I thought I saw you dancing. Wishing I knew you were fucking those guys. Would of loved to watch. Great story!

Sexyjenny38ddSexyjenny38ddabout 7 years ago
Exciting New years

Kat your stories are wonderful, how you take us along with you to experience it with you.

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Full Service Employee?

Just recently ran across your stories. Was looking forward to contacting you about becoming a full service marketing consultant, but as it looks like you have taken to becoming a professional prostitute/escort/provider and have fully left the marketing world, I would have to have you tested before I hired you as a full service female marketing employee/consultant.

kat4funnkat4funnover 6 years agoAuthor
Too Anonymous

thanks or the opportunity but please write to me and I'll answer any questions you have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous