Starting the New Year with a Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in such a state craving a cock, that I yelled, "Oh god, just fuck me!"

That's when I heard, "Wow I can't believe I just heard that. Okay I owe you the fifty Eddy. I didn't think you get a girl back here to fuck and such a pretty willing one too. She looks ready for action with her legs spread apart like trollop. But who's the guy?"

The guy stopped playing with my boobs, sat up and answered, "Oh I'm just keeping her warmed up for you dudes. I took a turn already and she is still hot for more. I'll take another turn after you guys have some fun."

Then Eddy spoke, "I told you guys I would find us a girl for tonight. Well Smitty, do you approve?"

"Most definitely Eddy and she's a real looker." There was a slight pause then Smitty blurted, "Is that jism coming out of her cunt?"

Laughing Eddy blurted, "Oh yeah! I dumped a huge load."

I looked up at the three guys. Smitty was about my height with a graying goatee, brown hair with a touch of gray, and what I could make out was very muscular. The guy Bart was short stocky with black military style haircut. Being somewhat void of lights, I couldn't see what he looked like.

Smitty then sat next to me and said, "Well Babe, it looks like it's our lucky night. If you are real nice to us, I may even give you some money. It's okay if I and Bart fuck you?"

He had his hand under my skirt and rubbing my sperm drenched pussy. I was so worked up from that guy playing with my boobs that I didn't care anymore of who was going to put their cock in me. I just wanted it.

So giggling I answered, "Only if you give me some orgasms. I want to climax too."

He laughed and pushed me on my back. Pulling up my skirt, I heard him unzipping his pants. He took my legs, leaned over me and placed his cock head at my pussy entrance. As he pushed into me, he hooted "Yeah she wants it! Don't you gorgeous? Your cunt is so hot. You want me to fuck you like a whore?"

All I could do is moan in the pleasure his thick cock was giving me and didn't answer. I was in heaven. Eventually, he turned me over on all fours. Leaning down on my arms, my head was plastered in the arm cushion. With my ass propped up he drove his thick rod into my wanting hole. After a few minutes, Bart came over and pulled my hair, forcing me up on my hands. Then he told me to start sucking his tiny cock because he was next.

As the music was blasting, I barely heard Eddy say, "Dude give us another 20. You can have her back then."

I guess he was talking to the guy whom I had sex with, but never got his name. Only thing I heard through the music was Smitty grunting and telling me what hot piece of ass I am. With a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy, I just pleasantly purred in ecstasy.

Then Eddy came back and said, "Well guys we can have her as long as we want. I gave the guy 3 bills." He laughed and so did Bart, but I wondered what he meant.

Suddenly, I felt a massive load of sperm drenching my pussy. As Smitty kept spewing his load, he grabbed my hips and pulled them back so my ass was tightly plastered against his cock. "Oh yeah gorgeous. I'm getting my seed nice and deep in you. Feels good doesn't it?"

I stopped sucking Bart's small thing and answered, "Yes it does. I love the feeling of spunk inside me." There was a lot of laughter and with Bart saying something about his turn next, Eddy blurting something about breeding me.

Then the rampage began with all three taking turns in me, as I leaned over the side arm of the couch. Each time they put their cocks in me, the previous load dripped out. I had so much cum dripping down my legs, making a puddle under me. Whenever I became loud with my moaning, one of them put a cock in my mouth. Although I think that nameless guy I fucked, had me suck him off before he left. It went on without stopping, except when they came. They liked seeing me spewing their semen out, before another stuck his throbbing cock in me. Eddy said something about how great I looked making cream pies.

I wouldn't go into further detail, but I must have been over an hour with them taking turns in me. I do know they all came several times and Bart laughed when he mentioned about breeding such a hot slut. When the announcer said that this was the last set of songs and the lights started to come on, is when we quit. They kept my thong for a souvenir. As I was pulling down my skirt and retying my blouse, although I never did button it, the lights got brighter. Smitty came over to me and just stared at me. A smile crossed his face when he asked.

"I know you! Don't I gorgeous? You're Kathryn from Newport beach."

I looked up at him and he didn't look like a client or someone I met before. So I asked him how he knew my name. I never said it during the night.

He laughed and said, "You wouldn't know me by site. But I'm Smitty from Australia. We've been writing each other and you sending me naughty photos of your gorgeous body for almost a year now. I've wanked off so many times from those photos. Didn't you get my last email about meeting me in San Francisco or Las Vegas next week for the CES show?"

"I did but I'm sorry. I couldn't meet you," I answered.

He laughed and replied, "Well then it must have been destiny. I finally got to fuck my fantasy girl. And it was so much better then what I've been imaging. So how about meeting me In Vegas next week? I would enjoy taking you out dressed like you are tonight. You are so fucking beautiful. Now I believe your stories."

I giggled and said, "That would be fun. But you know I can't. I'll get in trouble if he found out that I had sex with others. But I am very happy that I hooked up with you tonight." We kissed and I got up to leave.

As I did, he yelled, "I want to read the story about tonight on Literotica. Please write one."

Hurrying to the restroom, I quickly dumped their spunk and somewhat cleaned up. It was a lot of spunk staining my legs and stockings. Afterwards, I went back looking for my David. I didn't find him so I went back to our room. He was laying there in bed. Looking at the clock, I couldn't believe it was after 2 am. I quietly went to take a shower.

Once in bed, I attempted to cuddle next to him. As I pushed my body against his, he said, "Did you have fun Kathryn fucking all of those guys?"

"What," I answered!

"When you didn't come back after many songs, I went looking for you. I saw your head hanging over a couch, a guy's cock in your mouth and another fucking you doggy. So thought you were bored with just me and wanted your normal fun. This tall guy said something and I couldn't hear what it was. He came over to me just as you turned back to the guy fucking you and said for him to do you harder. So I told the guy to use you as long as they wanted, but I wanted money for it. I figured if you were going to act like a whore, I may as well make some money. Then I came up to sleep. Well did you enjoy yourself Kathryn?"

"Oh My God," I answered. "I didn't plan that and it just happened. I should have screamed to stop, but I didn't. I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?" He just told me that it was okay and to get some sleep.

When I awoke, he wasn't around and I had a huge hangover. I was sick and my head pounded. I took an Alka-Seltzer, four Advil and went back to bed. When he finally came back, it was already noon.

"Hey Kathryn are you up yet?" He yelled.

I answered, "Yes darling, where were you? I didn't know what to do so I went back to bed."

As I began sitting up, the bed covers fell off my breast and I saw him with this huge black guy. I immediately grabbed the sheet to cover up, but David was next to me and pulled them all off my nude body.

"Well what do you think Jamal? She's really has a nice body and she's an excellent cock sucker. I know from watching her last night, although your meat might be more than she can handle."

Jamal was a huge, heavy set black man. He looked like a football player. Walking over to me with a lusty grin he nastily said, "Open your legs bitch. I want to see your fucking cunt and it's the right size for my black mamba."

As I did what he asked, he reached to roughly finger my pussy and blurted to David, "Yeah dude, she'll do nicely. She does have an awesome body."

Now I was worried. In a scared voice I asked, "What's going on David? Why is he here and what's does he mean about me doing nicely?"

David chuckled and replied, "This is your punishment for last night. You didn't get permission to have sex with those guys. Having Jamal fuck you, will be a nicer punishment then what the club would give you. If you are a good girl with him, I'll take you out later."

Then turning to Jamal he said, "I'll be back around three. You two have fun. And Jamal, you can fuck her anyway you want. She loves anal too."

After David left Jamal laughed and said, "Bitch, I'm going enjoy this. You're very attractive and my mamba will enjoy your fucking body. After I'm done with you, my bros will be here to keep your hot cunt filled with more black meat. You're my bitch for the next few hours and will fuck anyone that pays. But first, I'm going to plaster my big mamba in you to see how good you are. I'm sure if you fuck as good as you look, we'll all have fun. So just relax."

I asked to go pee first and as I left, I slipped on my black heels. When I came out, Jamal was naked lying on his back with this freaking huge cock standing erect. It was the biggest black cock I've ever seen. I knelt down next to it and he told me to start sucking on it. While holding his long thick shaft, I put my mouth over his helmet and began swirling my tongue over it. As I did, he tried to push it in my mouth. I gagged when about a fourth went in and hit the back of my throat. Then he pulled back. I held his cock tightly and kept sucking just his head.

As I did he blurted, "Now you can do better than that bitch. Don't be afraid of my black mamba. I want you to get all 15 inches of hard cock fucking balls deep inside of that tight cunt."

I didn't say anything back with his cock in my mouth. As I sucked his head, I kept rubbing his long shaft. I've never felt anything so big before. I eventually got a third of it down my throat but I almost gagged when I did. When he pulled out of my mouth, I went to suck on his huge cum filled balls. I took each in my mouth and gave it a good suck as I rubbed his shaft with my hand.

As I did he blurted, "That's it bitch. Suck on them. I'm almost ready to stretch out that hot cunt of yours." In a minute he pulled me on him.

Straddling his huge thighs, I reached for that big thing and slowly sat down only taking half of him in me. I began bouncing up and down with my hands on his pelvic, stopping him from going all the way in me. As I did, I told him how good he felt.

Suddenly he said, "Balls deep bitch."

Pushing my hands off his pelvic and taking my hips, he forced me completely down taking all 15 inches in me. I was completely impelled with his large thing.

"Oh God, it hurts," I screamed. "You're too big. Ah! Ah! It hurts. Go slow. Please. Oh it hurts!"

"Shut the fuck up bitch and just take my mamba," he bellowed. "Your boyfriend said you would whine about my mamba. Wait until I turn you on all fours. Then you'll have something to whine about."

He laughed and pulled me almost off him, then thrust deep inside me again. As he plunged in and out of me, he would hum like an engine revving up for a climax. I was almost in tears, as he roughly had his way with me for some time. Then it happened. With his cock almost all in me he sat up, grabbed my ass, and flipped me on my back. Without missing a beat he began a nonstop ravishing my pussy. He took my legs and pushed them over me, so he could get deeper inside me. All I could do was grimace in agony of his pounding was creating. But after some time, I started to feel better and even began building up to an orgasm.

I squealed, "Oh god, you're so deep inside me. Ah! Yes! You're going to make me cum! Yes that's it! You feel so good in me. Yes! I'm cuming!" Just after I quivered with a nice climax, he pulled out.

"Turn over bitch," he barked. "It's time to finish you off with some doggy pounding."

Reluctantly I flipped on all fours. I was leaning on my arms with my ass propped up in the air. He took my hips and I felt him entering my soaking wet, stretched pussy. As he rammed in me, he pulled my hips back to meet his hard thrust.

I again screamed, "You're too big! Please be gentle. Oh my god, I can feel all of your cock in me." Then my tone changed, "Fuck, you're going to make me cum again. Oh god, I love your cock. Yes fuck me! Make me cum. Yes! Yes!"

He laughed and answered, "I told you it would feel better when fucking doggy. I'm going to make you squeal until I seed your cunt." He loudly hooted as he kept ramming me.

"Yes, I want you to cum in me. I want to feel your seed drenching my insides. Yes fuck me! Please cum in me. Yes! Oh god you feel so good." I moaned answering his quest.

Grabbing a pillow, I buried my head in it as he had his way with me. As he pounded me into another wonderful orgasm, my hands clutched the sheets holding on. I couldn't believe how this big thing created such ecstasy in me. After some time that felt like hours but was only minutes, he sped up and his humming became louder. I knew it wouldn't be long now until I would feel him cum, but suddenly his cell phone rang. He stopped pounding me, reached over and answered it.

"Yeah what," he barked. "How many you got?" There was a pause as the other guy talked. "Its $250 a person and anything you want. We're in Room 510." Some more listening and he answered, "I'm just finishing her now. She'll be ready in 15 for you guys." Then he hung up.

His cock was plastered deep inside and he stopped fucking me, when he answered giving me some relief. As soon as he hung up, it all started again. He began slowly at first, but then thrusting speedily in and out of me while holding my hips. Eventually he got to grunting again and I finally felt his sperm filling me up. He pulled out and I lay on stomach catching my breath from the largest cock I've ever had in me.

"You better go clean up. My bros will be here any minute and I want a fresh cunt for them." He remarked.

I gingerly got up. I could fill his spunk running down my legs as I walked to the bathroom. When I came out there were three black guys waiting. They looked at my nude body and I could see by their expressions I was going to be in for a rough time. As I strutted over to the bed, they quickly undressed. I sat on the bed with my legs dangling over the edge.

In my most sensual voice I said, "Who wants to be first."

By the time David returned, the three of them had me several times and in my ass. I was doubled while having so much cum squirted in me and on my face. They even took some photos, which I can share if anyone is interested in seeing. My punishment was finally over. I was lying flat on my stomach with cum still inside my ass and stretched pussy. I was exhausted.

Sitting down next to me he laughed, "Well it looks like you had loads of fun. Next time get my permission before you fuck on your own. Now it's time to get going. I thought we would walked down to the pier for dinner and see a show."

I slowly turned over with the massive loads of cum splattered on my face and dripping out of me. He helped me up and I gingerly walked to take a shower. I heard him calling room service to change the bedding. When I came out, he handed me the school girl outfit that we bought yesterday. He told me to put it on. When I finished, he took photos of me in it. I didn't have a panty on as I exposed myself to his phone camera

"Wow, Kathryn," he blurted. "Your pussy and ass hole are all bruised. I can't believe just one guy did that to you."

I nastily answered, "It was four big black guys with huge cocks that fucked me David. And it hurt."

"Oh I see," he answered. Then he chuckled, "Well you survived, but you brought this on yourself."

The next day we checked out. As I went to the limo, there was the young cute blond that he kissed at the party and dressed in a short skirt already in it. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hi I'm Naomi," she sensually said. "David told me yesterday that I could hitch a ride back to LA with you guys."

Smiling back but somewhat confused I asked, "So when did he say that?"

She replied, "It was yesterday. I was with him all morning and in the afternoon we went shopping for this outfit. Then he said he had to get back to you."

Now I was jealous. I quickly realized that while I was being mauled by the black guys, David was enjoying this very attractive young thing. Before I could say anything back, David got in, sat down next to Naomi and not me. With his hand on her leg he smiled at me.

"Now before you get upset Kathryn," he said. "Naomi is looking for a job and a career. Being only 22, I told her that she could get interviewed for a job with my friends, if she got down to LA. She decided to go now. So it's all set for Wednesday. Hopefully it will go well and she can start becoming a star immediately."

Then it hit me. He's taking her to audition for a role in one of his friends porn movies. I giggled to myself knowing that she'll be well fucked too. And she may even be part of the club just like me. I instantly stopped being jealous. I sat back and just watched as David flirted with Naomi. At least I wouldn't have to have sex with him on the flight home.

Finally I made it back to the club's apartments and home. I got more then I bargained for on the trip. The weekend of just having one guy to make love too, turned into a few gang bangs. But David was right. I did survive. It's time to just rest and recoup. I do have a few photos if anyone's interested. Please write me and tell me what you think of the story.

12