Starway: A Traipse Bonus Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in a cold sweat. The burning that I was so well acquainted with assaulted my body and made me tingle. That damn dream again...shit. A few seconds passed as I looked around the dark room trying to remember where I was. I was having an episode, which didn't really surprise me all that much, but I remembered where I was and I grunted in frustration.

No, please, not here! I thought to myself desperately as I tried to suppress the urge to touch myself.

I held out for another minute, then felt my body heat up to the point of discomfort. My bra itched terribly, so I undid the hook in the back and tore it off. My now bare breasts ached as the coolness hit them, and I felt my nipples harden as I tried to think of something, anything to get my mind off of sex. My mind kept going back to my hubby, I couldn't stop imagining him touching me everywhere and kissing me roughly.

No... no! I told myself as I replayed images over and over again in my head. His strong hands on me, holding my hips, stroking my hair. I imagined grabbing his awesome ass while I choked down his long cock while he licked me through my panties.

Shit! Starway get a hold of yourself! I screamed inwardly as I watched images of him pumping his rock hard dick in front of my face. He'd look down at me and ask me if this was what I wanted. I'd say yes and then he'd proceed to stroke himself, pulling his uncut skin down around his shaft over and over again, exposing the swollen tip of his cock as he got ready to cum.

Fuck! This is not helping! I threw the blanket off of me and ran to the bathroom a few feet away. I turned on the light and splashed my face with cold water, then looked up into the mirror. The water dripped down my face and I imagined rich boy cumming all over it; it dripped down all around me, down to my tits and my tummy, it shot past me and over my head, it splattered the sheets and the headboard... god... so much fucking cum.

I splashed my face again but it didn't seem to help. With a sigh of frustration, I switched off the bathroom light and trampled back to the bedroom. I turned on the small dim nightlight over over the headboard. It wasn't very bright, but it threw sparkling white stars all over the walls and ceiling. I fell back on the bed, exasperated, and resigned myself to my condition. I just wanted to get it over with so I could sleep. I shoved my hands in my panties and found my clit, wet and ready, just as frustrated as I was. I rubbed myself without emotion, trying to imagine that he was doing it instead. I guess I got a little spoiled with him around, and I was always satisfied afterward and needed a lot fewer orgasms if he was the one giving them to me. It sounds crazy, but over the years my masturbating had become something despised, I hated doing it and I hated being a slave to my own body.

Please fuck me Trask, make it better... I thought to myself desperately as I remembered how wonderful his fingers feel inside of me.

I laid there in the dark for a long time, rubbing myself and trying to achieve at least one orgasm, but it didn't happen. I blinked tears out of my eyes as I tried to focus, hoping for some kind of relief. A few minutes more passed until I gave up, so I just laid there dejectedly, hoping that it would pass on its own. Kya had been so kind to me, there was no way I was going to go to her in the middle of the night and wake her up just so I could solicit sex from her. I remembered what Trask had told her, about how I might try to seduce her. I wept bitterly, not because I was upset with him but because he was right. I know he just wanted to take care of me, but I was so tired of being a burden. I laid there for what seemed like an hour, crying and hollow, hoping against hope that my husband would make it home okay. My body burned mercilessly, my nerves were tense and I was sweating, even though the temperature in the room was cool. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I felt someone lay down next to me.

I looked over, scared for a moment, then embarrassed, "Kya... I'm so sorry. If I woke you up, then..."

She put her finger on my lips and shushed me, "Let me," she whispered in the darkness.

I tried to protest, but I was too tired and too weak. She put her palm down gently and cupped my entire crotch with her broad fingers. I shuddered in surprise, not expecting her touch to feel so electric. She found my swollen clit through the thin fabric and played over it expertly, just missing all the right spots. I tried to resist the thoughts in my head, but I failed. I'd had sex with girls in the past, but it was the raunchy, angry kind of frustrated sex that only homeless girls who are being experimented on can have. We had orgies out of frustration, all of us simply trying to find some relief from the incessant burning desires of our modified chemistry. We clashed together countless times, licking and fingering and squirting all over each other. It was loveless and passionless, and in that sense, I'd never really made love to a woman. Kya was my friend, it was different, she cared about me and she was being so gentle with me. I calmed my breathing a bit as she teased me through the fabric, and I actually began enjoying it. She noticed that I calmed down, so she pushed the fabric aside and placed her index and middle finger over my clit. I sighed involuntarily as she began rubbing me perfectly, using just the right amount of pressure. Her fingers were long and slender, and her hands were just as strong as Trask's, but softer. She began rubbing me faster though still gently, and I turned my head toward her and leaned into her. The silkiness of her kimono brushed against my skin as I pushed my head into her soft breasts and sighed in pleasure. She smelled like vanilla and it was both comforting and erotic.

"Oh god... yes. Don't stop rubbing me Kya, I need it so bad," I whimpered into her chest.

She put her free hand on my breasts and tugged at my nipples while still rubbing me. I gasped and pushed myself deeper into her, pillowing my face between her deep cleavage.

She tugged on me a little harder and rubbed me even faster, bringing her fingers down into my pussy to make sure they were lubricated. I moaned into her, feeling my climax about to overtake me.

She stopped, and I felt her plunge her fingers face down over the entire length of my desperate pussy. A second later she slid them around and over my pussy lips then back over my clit, then repeated the pattern. I grunted throatily, unbelieving of how good she was at this.

A second later, I turned my whole body toward her and hugged her tightly, nearly suffocating myself in her breasts, "I'm cumming Kya, please... oh Kya baby... ngh...fuck!"

My climax wracked my body with equal amounts of pleasure and pain. I was so pent up from the last couple of days that my nerves were mad at me, so when I came I tensed and my stomach knotted. Kya moved her hands from my panties and clutched me tightly while I screamed in release. She hugged me as I shook and trembled, then kept hugging me for a long time afterward.

She was quiet the whole time, she just stroked my hair and kept holding me. I cried into her chest, so grateful for her help and so happy that she was my friend.

I recovered eventually, but couldn't bring myself to look at her, "I'm so sorry Kya, you didn't have to, but thank you."

She lifted my chin and gently forced me to look into her eyes in the dim light of the small shimmering stars, "There's nothing to be sorry about, sweetie, I'm glad I was here for you. Why didn't you wake me?"

I felt a tear forming in the corner of my eye, "I just... you've been so nice and my problem is, well its so embarrassing. I really value our friendship and I didn't want you to think I was some kind of freak."

She nodded, "I don't think that at all. I understand what they did to you is irreversible and that you're doing your best to keep in under control. Honestly, I was counting on something like this happening, I just wish you would have come to get me. I woke up to get some water and heard you crying."

I frowned again, "I just can't believe myself. Trask is out there risking his life for both of us and I'm here masturbating; it makes me hate myself."

She put her hand on mine, "Its not your fault, there's no point in beating yourself up about it. Don't worry about Trask, like I said, he's with good people and he'll be okay."

I sighed, "You're right. Thank you, I don't know how I would have gotten through the night."

She smiled, "It was my pleasure, I wanted to do it."

I couldn't help but smirk, "Have you ever been with a girl before?"

I think I saw her blush, "No, no. When I was younger I was accused of being a lesbian because of my style preference and the fact that all my friends were guys, but I've never even kissed a girl."

I tried to stop myself, but my head was already moving. I pressed my lips against hers firmly and parted them slightly, finding the spot where mine would settle into hers perfectly. She froze for a second, and I almost thought she was going to push me away, but she relaxed and let me kiss her. I brought my hand up to her face and brushed it against her cheek as I drew back, "There... you can scratch that one off your list."

She looked at me a little shocked, although I think it was more her than me she was surprised at, "I... I guess you're right."

I looked away from her, feeling a little sheepish (baa!), "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

She definitely blushed this time and shook her head, "No, its fine. It was... nice."

I looked into her eyes again and saw something I recognized: loneliness. There was a terrible longing in her eyes, despite how strong she acted on the outside. I realized then that she had played off how lonely she really was, and I remembered that she said she'd been single for over three years. I put my hand on her arm and asked softly, "Kya... do you want a turn now?"

Her face flushed hot red, "No, Starry, its fine, I'm okay."

I smiled, "I can make you better than okay."

She looked conflicted, "Starry... you're married, plus... I'm a girl."

I looked at her firmly, "That didn't stop you from touching me. I heard my hubby over the phone too, remember? He gave you a get out of jail free card, actually we both have one."

She looked like she was about to melt, "Starry, I shouldn't."

I frowned, feeling a little hurt, "Shouldn't what? Take advantage of me? No Kya baby, I want to." I leaned it closer to her face and whispered, "I want to make you feel good too, return the favor, if you'll let me."

She looked into my eyes, scared and unsure, although I know she wanted to say yes. I sighed and asked her gently, "How many times a week do you touch yourself?"

She turned fifty shades redder and looked like I just told her the world was ending, "Um... what?"

I nudged her, "How many?"

She looked away from me, "Uh... three our four times a week usually."

"And its not the same as someone there with you is it?"

She couldn't argue with me, "No, its not the same."

I put my hand on the seam of her kimono where her cleavage started plummeting downward and tugged at the silk fabric, "Kya... I want you. If you tell me to stop, I promise I will, but don't tell me no because you're scared. I'm not going to rape you, but If I start touching you, I WON'T be able to stop myself; so be honest. Do you want me to or not?"

She trembled and I actually felt bad, but I held my ground. A few seconds passed and she squeaked hoarsely, "I... want you to."

I smiled and felt myself brim with happiness. I nodded to her and drew close to her once more, meeting her lips with mine. She was shaking, but I brought my hands around her neck and kissed her more deeply, savoring the taste and texture of her lips. She was tense at first, but slowly began letting me take the reigns. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she met me halfway, and we kissed like that for a long time. She groaned lowly in the back of her throat as I felt her body tense up, and I felt the same effects on my body as well. I pulled back from her finally and pushed her gently down onto her back, then straddled her and began kissing her neck gently. She sighed and closed her eyes, tossing her head in both directions slowly as I felt her skin tingle and raise. I made my way down to her chest and kissed the perfect skin directly over her cleavage and all around that area and she let out a low gasp. I was getting turned on again, but this time it felt different, it was natural and not chemically induced. I floated back to her neck and licked gently at both sides of it, then pushed her straight hair aside and nibbled at one of her ears. She sucked in air sharply and tried to hold in a gasp, but failed once I started sucking lightly on her earlobe. I got my first definite moan out of her, and I was so excited by it that I went to suckle on her other ear. She squirmed and put her hands around my waist as I heard her breath quicken, and I told myself that I was going to take it slow with her. I climbed off of her and slowly untied the silk belt that kept her kimono from opening up.

She looked up at me, flushed and timid, and I put my hand on her arm and whispered, "Please, trust me."

She nodded, and with a deep breath I gingerly pulled away both sides of the silk robe. A few small stars coming from the holo light danced across the top portion of her body and all I could do was stare. I held my mouth open in a little o as I continued to look at her speechlessly. Her long black hair fell all around the bed on her sides, her full, perfect tits spilled well over her sides and her big dark nipples were standing pertly at attention. Her tummy glided down around a small belly button and continued until it flared out into a pair of perfect hips. White silk panties clung to those hips near the top, but were soon lost sight of as they continued on down her thighs. Her thighs themselves seemed almost as thick as my waist, but they were all muscle, while still looking very feminine. Beyond her thighs, about 400 miles of legs stretched on to the end of the bed, smooth and supple and ridiculously shapely. My eyes played over her body several times and I couldn't decide witch part I liked more. My pussy throbbed as I felt myself breathing harder and realized that she must be feeling a little gawked at.

"I know, I'm really tall and gangly," she said lowly as she made a move to cover herself.

I looked into her eyes and shot my arms down to hers to stop her, my face still :o, "No baby...you're incredible. Wonderful, amazing, gorgeous, unbelievable, stunning... I've got more if you need them."

She giggled nervously and it turned me on. She seemed almost twice my height, super smart and dangerous as hell. She was a strong woman, driven and confident, not afraid of anyone, but she was looking at me like a high school virgin about to get initiated in the cheerleader squad. Kya smiled awkwardly and relaxed again, "I'm sorry, I guess I kinda lost some of my confidence in this department."

I came in for another kiss, "Let me help you get it back."

She kissed me willingly this time and I straddled her again. I laid down on top of her while still kissing her and pushed my small breasts onto hers. She groaned again and pushed her tongue into my mouth while moving her chest under mine. I could feel our nipples rubbing against each other and I groaned as well as I felt her tongue inside my mouth. My pussy was getting so wet, but I was determined not to give in until I satisfied her. I finally managed to pull away from her and scooted down to her hips. She looked at me, heaving in anticipation as I cupped her tits gently and began preforming small kisses between her cleavage. She sighed as I teased her, but I couldn't handle it anymore. Without warning her, I took her left breast into my mouth and sucked on her swollen nipple greedily, wrapping as much of my mouth around the dark circle underneath as I could.

She gasped in surprise and exhaled sharply, "Oh my god! Starry!"

Instead of stopping, I sucked harder as I brought my left hand over to her right breast and began tweaking her other nipple. She moaned loudly this time and squirmed under me once more. I nibbled at her with my teeth as I continued to roll her other nipples in my thumb and index finger. She kept moaning, louder and louder. Her big titties tasted so good, her nipples were sweet and she was so soft, but I knew that if I didn't stop I wouldn't have any clarity left at all and she would probably cum just from that. I pulled away from her and caught my breath while I watched her heaving chest. The poor girl was trembling again; it had been so long since anyone had touched her like this. I wanted to help her, I was all too familiar with the feeling of sexual frustration and the thought of being alone after a six year relationship was unthinkable to me. My saliva glistened on her breasts and she continued to look up at me unsurely, and I smiled at her while I scooted down and settled between her legs. God, those legs! Seriously, I could pole dance on her legs. I wrapped myself around her right one and began kissing her inner thigh. My body was so tiny compared to hers, I felt like a sex faerie as I clutched myself around her and began gently licking her bikini lines. She shuddered as I continued to lick her and I could actually hear her breath becoming raspy. I let go of her leg and nestled myself face down into her torso. I rested my head on her waist as I ran my nails down both of her long legs, down and up then down again.

She brought her hands up to her gorgeous tits, "Ohhhh..."

I could smell the scent of her sex now, very strongly, mixed with the scent of her vanilla perfume. I brought my face over her crotch and inhaled deeply. It was a musky, lovely smell, and I was becoming intoxicated by it.

I smiled, "Please Kya, let me see your pretty pussy, I can't wait anymore."

She looked down at me, her face a hundred miles away through her ocean of a tummy and the valley of her cleavage, "Starry! Not like this, not... with your... mouth."

I could feel the heat radiating off her smooth thighs and felt the wild side of me take over, "Its too late, you're mine now." I said as I took hold of her panties at her waist line and pulled them down over her legs.

She let me, hesitantly of course. I pushed up her knees so I could take them off completely, then I bunched them up in my hands and felt how wet they were. If Kya thought I was a freak, it was too late to convince her otherwise, so I gave in to myself and pushed her panties into my face, covering myself with her scent.

"Starry!" Kya looked mortified.

I lowered her panties and looked at her coyly, "I know, I'm a perv, but I couldn't help it. You smell so good Kya, I'm getting drunk on you. Now, open your legs so I can see what you've been hiding from me."

She did, slowly, with her knees still folded upward. I looked at her crotch longingly as she continued to spread herself for me, and I gave another :o look. She had a pussy to match the rest of her body, it puckered out cutely and she had the perfect lining of soft dark hair on the outside. She was a fighter, so I guess it shouldn't have surprised me that she was so well groomed, but it looked like she was expecting company.

I raised my head and looked at her mischievously, "Kya... secretly, were you hoping that I would try to seduce you?"

She looked like I'd just shot her, "No! I just thought that I should... be ready for..."

I gently slapped her pussy and she squeaked, "Did you want me to?! Be honest."

She couldn't make eye contact with me and she sighed in defeat, "Oh god Starry... I couldn't. When I first saw you and Trask... I couldn't stop thinking about you, but I never thought that..."