Starway: A Traipse Bonus Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't finish because I put my tongue on her pussy and started licking.

"OH GOD!" she moaned, as I licked her deftly, parting her pussy lips slightly with the tip of my tongue but never penetrating her.

I teased her for a moment longer as I closed my eyes. I felt tears coming to them, and I felt so relieved. All this time I had been worried about being a burden and a sexual predator, afraid of using her for pleasure the same way I sometimes feel I use Trask. But she wanted me to, she was thinking about it secretly, and I wanted to make her fantasy a reality.

I opened my eyes again and looked at her beautiful pussy while I licked it. I'd bet a million credits that she'd never had good oral; FUCK you Jason, what the hell do you know about pleasing a woman? She tasted so amazing and I felt myself becoming dizzy as I felt a low growl coming up from my chest. I felt my own pussy heating up as I thought about how good I was about to make her feel and she needed this just as much as I was enjoying it.

I couldn't wait anymore. I dipped my tongue into the bottom of her pussy and licked upwards over her clit. She screamed and tried to hold still, but I kept licking into her, moving my tongue faster and faster. She was so wet and I could taste her pussy juice on the tip of my tongue, warm and just as tasty as mine. I parted her lips with my fingers and stared at her poor little clitty. It was a lot smaller than mine actually, but super cute.

Kya squirmed, "Starry..." she said my name in embarrassment and I knew she was trying to hang on to her sanity.

I kept staring at her, "You've got nothing to be ashamed of Kya, you're perfect," I reassured her softly.

My mouth filled with saliva as I lusted after my BFF. I had to taste her cute little clit, it would have been an injustice if I hadn't. I placed the flat of my tongue to one side and began lapping at her in small circles.

She tried to hold in her screams, but failed, "Gahh! Star... my pussy! Don't stop, oh god don't stop, please please don't stop!"

I hooked both my arms around her thighs and pushed my face deeper into her crotch. I moved my tongue all around her little love nub and moved my head back and forth. She kept screaming and opened her legs even wider for me.

I sat up a bit and brought my right hand down to my mouth, then gently pushed my middle finger into her desperate little hole. I reached up and found her g-spot and began massaging her gently while still lapping at her delicious clit.

I felt her grab the sheets with both hands and pull them toward her roughly, "Holy shit! How? What are you doing to me?! Oh gawwwd... eat my pussy baby!... @#$%*&!!"

Honestly, I have no idea what she said, because she started screaming in Japanese. It turned me the hell on though, whatever she said, and I giggled wickedly and pushed another finger into her. I hooked the tips of my fingers up so I could hit her spot just right and I spat onto her clit, then kept eating her out.

Her hands shot down to my head and she laced her fingers into my dark brown (not black as Trask described it :P ) hair, "Oh god Starry yes! Ngh... *&$#@^! Don't stop... ah, &^#$@!!"

I lost myself in her; the taste, the smell of her. She was by far the sexiest woman I had ever seen and I had the privilege of fucking her. I pulled my fingers out of her and grabbed on to her sides and as much of her ass I could get, then wrapped my lips around her clit. She kept saying whatever it was she was saying and I caught small bits of English in between, but I was having a lot of fun knowing that I was giving her so much pleasure that I forced out her first language. I suckled on her clit, pulled back on it with my lips, and kissed it. My mouth and face were sticky with her cum and my pussy dripped onto the comforter, aching to be touched again.

Her hands went back to her swollen tits and she began kneading them hard, "I'm gonna cum Starry, you're gonna make me cum!"

I hugged her hips into my face and began thrashing into her wildly with my tongue and lips. I felt her excess pussy juice splattering across my face while I lapped at her. I heard myself growling as I kept thrashing my head back and forth down onto her juicy cunny, and I felt my pussy tightening.

Oh my god... am I gonna cum from eating her pussy?! I thought to myself as I kept abusing her poor little nub.

I felt my pussy contract again and I groaned in the back of my throat. Holy shit! I was gonna cum, I couldn't believe it, I wasn't even touching myself! Kya kept screaming, and I turned my head up so I could see her beautiful face contorted with agonized pleasure. I tried to concentrate as I winced and I felt myself clench again; then I moaned with my tongue still on her clit, still licking her crazily. She was pulling her nipples hard and mashing her tits together in a frenzy. Tears were running down her face and she had saliva coming down from one corner of her mouth. I was making her feel so good, it made me so happy, but it also turned me on like never before. She screamed and looked down at me, and our eyes met. I couldn't stop my own body, she was looking down at me desperately, biting her lower lip like a little girl as my tongue worked on her juicy wet slit and my own pussy dripped onto the bed. I felt a wave of heat building up in my crotch and I moaned loudly.

She continued to look at me as she whispered, "I'm gonna cum so hard Starry, I can't..."

She screamed, then her body went rigid. She arced her back and shook violently while tossing her head to both sides. I squeezed her thighs as her legs trembled and it was too much for me. I put one finger down on my clit and touched it once, ONCE, and I came. I came So. Fucking. Hard. I pressed my head down onto her thigh as I grabbed her leg and my orgasm rocked me. She was still cumming, and I could feel her leg shaking and my pussy contracted over and over and over again. I whimpered into her leg as we both shook with pleasure and I ground my crotch against her. We laid there for a long time, panting and shaking with aftershocks, neither of us saying a word. Eventually, I managed to crawl back up and I collapsed adjacent to her.

I could tell by her expression that she was floating gently down from a very high cloud that I had put her on. Her eyes were closed and she was still breathing hard, but when she opened them she looked horrified, "Starry, your face!"

For a second I freaked out, then I realized that my face must have been totally covered in her sweet, delicious girl cum. I wiped myself furtively with my arm and smiled, "Its fine, I love it."

She looked ashamed, "I'm so sorry... if I had known."

I laughed lightly, "If I had known you tasted so good I would have sexed you up as soon as you brought me home."

She blushed, "Its so... dirty."

I licked my lips, "Its awesome, don't you dare say its dirty. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and anyone who would leave you is a bonafide idiot."

She smiled and grabbed me into her arms, tears streaming down her face, "Thank you Starry. I've been feeling so alone, Its easier for me to convince myself that I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life."

I nuzzled into her, "No, you just have to put yourself back out there."

She kissed the top of my head, "Yes... I promise I'll try."

I smiled up at her, "Did I do a good job?"

She laughed, "I thought I was gonna die. I've never felt that good in my whole life, so yes, you did a good job."

We held each other silently for awhile and then she asked slowly, "Um, Starway?"

I looked up at her again and smiled, "Yes ma'm?"

She cocked her head, "Did you... cum again? Just from licking me?"

I giggled nervously, "Yes, that's a first timer, even for me. You just tasted so good, I couldn't help it. Your pussy was so soft and hot, and I was watching you play with your gorgeous tits..."

She blushed again, "God Star, you're embarrassing me!"

I felt myself growing warm again, "Aren't you sick of pretending to be so self controlled? When was the last time you did something really crazy?"

She smiled sadly, "I've been kinda prudish for so long now, I don't really know how to stop. I'm only 27, but I feel so old most of the time. I wasn't always like this, I know I should still be having fun, being boring isn't really my personality, but I guess I've become a little introverted over the years and haven't had a lot of time for crazy stuff."

I nodded, "What do you want to do right now more than anything? What's the one thing that you want to do that you keep telling yourself you shouldn't? I think you should stop being afraid and just fucking do it already, screw everyone else!"

She looked at me with an anxious, surprised smile on her face, like she was debating whether or not to do something. Then she did something I was NOT expecting. She sat up quickly and flipped herself around and on to her back, then grabbed me, picked me up and lowered me over herself, then forced my crotch down onto her face.

"I always wanted to do it with a girl, just once," she admitted to me as I felt her eyes burning onto my soaked panties. "Star... you make me feel like I used to, before I owned a business and the world expected me to be professional. I used to kick ass and make most guys nervous just by standing next to them. I could do anything and take on anyone. You asked me what I want to do more than anything right now? I want to taste your pussy, Starry. I'm sick of being scared and alone and not doing what the hell I want! I want to fuck you, I want to fuck both of you!" She yelled liberally at me as if I'd just told her that I wanted to put her country under communism.

I didn't have any time to reply because she pushed my crotch down onto her face and started moving her mouth over my pussy lips. I gasped in surprise, feeling her hot breath on me as she groaned and kissed me.

I felt her inhaling my scent, just as I had done with her, and she moaned, "Its even better than I thought it would be," she said, I think more to herself than to me.

I felt her put her hands on my lacy panties and I thought she was going to pull them down, but she pulled them away from me and ripped them clean off. I heard the tearing sound and looked over my shoulder in disbelief. Trask had torn my panties off a few times, and I had loved it, (though I was mad afterward about losing a perfectly good pair of underwear) but Kya hid her strength so well. I watched her toss them aside and then felt her push her tongue inside of me. I yelped in surprise as I felt her hot tongue feeling around my insides. It was so hot and moist, I could feel her breathing as she licked around and lapped at my pussy walls.

"Fuck!" was all I could say, as usual.

It felt too good, beyond good; my pussy was melting. Her tongue was so strong, and she pushed me down harder toward her so she could reach deeper inside of me. I braced myself on her hips and let her eat me; not like I had much choice.

She grabbed my waist and lifted me effortlessly, then began fucking me with her tongue. I closed my eyes as I grunted in pleasure, feeling totally out of control. She drew in and out of me sharply, then put her tongue on my clit and began licking.

It was too much too soon and I already felt like I was gonna cum, "Kya! Please..."

She wrapped her lips around my clitty and sucked on it.

I closed my eyes tightly, feeling myself juice even more, as if it were possible, "Kya! You're so fucking hot! Does my pussy taste good baby?"

She didn't answer of course, because she was too busy squeezing my cute little ass and enjoying my cute little clit.

I wanted her again, I wanted to make her feel good, but I was so short. In the position that I was in, I could hardly reach her crotch with my hands. I stared at her mound in frustration and pleasure, reaching out for it.

She hooked her hands around my thighs and spread open my pussy. My eyes shot open in surprise at being so exposed; even with all the sex I'd been having recently, Hubby hardly ever opened me that widely.

She stopped for a moment and I could hear her rasping for air. I couldn't do a damn thing, I couldn't move and I could feel her staring at my big pink clitoris, "So pretty," I heard her say softly in an awed tone.

She put her tongue on me again, slowly this time while still holding me open. I couldn't help but moan in long, drawn out tones. I wanted to to cuss, like I always do, but no words came. I wanted to tell her how good she was making me feel, but all I could do was shudder and wail. Her tongue electrocuted me with sensations that forced my eyes closed and made me forget everything. I don't know how long she licked me like that, because all I remember is the blinding, searing pleasure. The build up of my third orgasm came gradually, which was strange for me, since I was used to feeling that kind of pressure about maybe ten seconds before my climax if I was lucky. I felt it slowly this time, folding in and over itself, not being forced, but coaxed.

Finally, I felt it about to hit me and I wanted to scream. I struggled inwardly, trying to find my voice, but the pleasure overtook me. I heard myself moan again distantly, and felt like my whole body was going to melt. Her tongue... Kya's tongue... a girl, not a boy; pleasuring me in a way that I'd never experienced before. No, not a girl, a woman: my best friend, tasting the most intimate part of my body. I don't mean to go on and on about it, but just remembering it sends chills down my spine. Its hard to explain, but we weren't just fucking. She was making love to me, pouring herself into me, I could literally feel her emotion and how much she wanted to do this for me.

Seconds before my orgasm hit me, I heard myself whisper her name so softly, so privately, that I barely heard it myself, "Kya..."

I felt her press her tongue up into me, ever so slightly harder, then the world ended. So, anatomy lesson! There are two kinds of orgasms that a woman can have: Vaginal and clitoral. Some women opt for one kind over the other, it might be easier for them to achieve one or the other and its mostly a matter of preference given a ton of x-factors. This orgasm was different though, it rocked my whole body; ever damn nerve in my little nympho frame erupted. I didn't shake or tremble, I had a seizure. Kya held me down as I spasmed and wretched, my body turned into cinders and my brain turned into ash. To say it less poetically, she BLEW MY FUCKING MIND!

I collapsed finally as my body relinquished me and thought I saw a chibi Starway with a halo float upward away from my body. I laid over her for another small eternity and felt her chest heaving under me. Poor Kya! :( She was probably so tired from holding me and her tongue was probably so sore, but she didn't stop until she had given me the ultimate orgasm. Now, I know you're going to read this babe so don't take offense, but you're going to have to work A LOT harder if you want to be as good at giving head as Kya is.

I smiled tiredly and forced my little angel spirit back into my body, then crawled forward toward Kya's legs. She only came once, and that wasn't good enough, even for a normal woman. Plus, as if I hadn't already given her enough memorable experiences, I wanted to do something that she wouldn't forget even if she got amnesia ;) . I crawled between her legs and wiggled my right leg under her much heavier and much longer left leg.

"Starry, what are you doing?" I heard her question pantingly. (? It's a word now, get over it you arrogant built in spell checker! >:O )

I pulled her leg toward me (no small task!) and slid myself down onto her until our pussies touched. She was so wet and hot, and I knew right away that this was going to be very, very fun.

She lifted her head wearily and winced, "Starry... your pussy..."

I knew what she was feeling because I was feeling the same thing. Using her leg as leverage, I pushed myself down into her crotch and smashed our soft mounds together.

She looked at me in wide eyed surprise, "Oh my god... you feel... amazing."

We were both tired, but I wasn't about to let her go on such a technicality. She moved her hips slowly into mine, and I did the same. I felt her pussy lips beginning to tug at mine, and it didn't take long for me to get turned on again. I felt my breath pick up again and smiled with my eyes closed: tired sex is the best sex. Neither one of us was concerned about cumming very quickly, and we were both exhausted, but it made it feel that much the better that we were going slow. She groaned and picked up her pace and I felt our pussy juices starting to mix. I clutched her leg and kept grinding down into her, then began to gyrate my hips in a clockwise motion, almost like I was hula hooping. She started doing the same, and soon we were both moaning like whores again and sliding off of each other wetly. Our pussies grabbed on to each other as we moved, tugging and pulling our lips apart, occasional causing our sensitive clits to touch, which made both of our eyes roll back. It was probably one of the hottest and most erotic things I have ever done, and we both loved every minute of it. Tribadism is a lost art and I think it should make a comeback! It went on for awhile, both of us oblivious of the time, grinding and pounding our wet hot pussies together in the starlit room.

She came first, which didn't surprise me, but I wasn't far behind. Just feeling her climax was enough for me, and as soon as she started yelling in ecstasy, the sound filled my ears and I did the same. We both fell back, satisfied as hell and tired as dogs, but happy and content.

So... I've been writing for awhile now and its time for me to make dinner, so I'm gonna leave you with that image in your head :). I have more stories for you of course, but I think I'll tell them to you a bit at a time just to add a bit of suspense in your life. I guess, in the end, all I really want to write about are my sexual escapades and exploits, and really, who wants to read about anything else that I write? Oh, I'll probably post these stories on the interwebs, although I might change the names so hubby doesn't get mad. Well, no I'm not gonna do that actually, he can just deal with it :P . Next time I'll write about how I manipulated everyone into doing what I want, LOL. Just remember, I don't make anyone do anything they didn't already want to do, kinda like alcohol; I just make them more willing to actually do it! Peace out, and thank you, Bartholomew, for lending me your awesomeness!