State Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lover's tone caught Amber's attention. "What do you mean?"

With a grin Maggie propped herself up on her elbows and shifted her position so that she straddled one of Andrea's bare legs. "Remember Muddy Vixen from the trail yesterday?" The two had dubbed Tara with the title as soon as they'd rounded the next corner. Amber's eyes lit up with interest. "Wellllll," Maggie drug out the word and closed her eyes in bliss. "Her name's Tara."

"You talked with her?"

Maggie opened her eyes on a grin. "She rescued me from a spider."

"You got rescued by Muddy Vixen?!"

"Uh huh," Maggie dropped her head to give Amber a hot, wet, kiss. "And then there was the tree frog." At the memory of Tara's hand on her breast Maggie's hips rocked against Amber's thigh.

"A frog?" Amber's voice had turned skeptical. "I know you're afraid of spiders, but since when did frogs enter your phobia?"

"I wasn't afraid of it, but when I was looking at the thing it jumped from her hand and landed on me."

Sensing the real point of the story the blond girl asked, "Where'd it land?"

"Right. Here." Maggie lowered her mouth to suck gently on the upper part of her lover's breast right where the tree frog and been on her own earlier. "And then Tara took it off."

"Muddy Vixen?" Amber was starting to respond to her friend's story, administrations, and the feel of heat that issuing from between Maggie's legs. She shifted so that her own sex was pressed up against the girl's other thigh.

"Uh, huh," Maggie said in response to Amber's inquiry. She raised her self-up again to look into the other's eyes as she explained. "Her hands are so strong and calloused, but sooooo gentle at the same time." The 'so' came out on a groan and she closed her eyes reliving the scene. "You should have seen the care in which she handled not only the frog but the spider, too and when she scooped the frog from me her fingers kinda drug over my breast like this." She demonstrated on her friend.

"You were this turned on by how she handled a fog?" Amber asked in a disbelieving tone, though she could see what Maggie meant.

"I swear I almost came right then!"

"Really?" Sensing an unusual chance to be the one to manipulate the other Amber started slowly thrusting her thigh between Maggie's legs. "Did she notice?" she asked, roaming her hands along the smooth back above her.

Maggie dropped her forehead to her friend's collarbone, her breathing deepening and quickening. "I don't think she knew how close I was but I didn't try to hide it and she bolted to put the frog outside." Maggie laughed on a groan as Amber skimmed her nails up her back. "I don't think she's ever been hit on by girl, or at least never that she's noticed."

"Is that all that happened?" Amber's hands had moved to the ties of the bikini top where they worked to undo the strings.

"No, she had to come back in to change a light bulb. Seems that's why she was at the showers in the first place."

"Mhmm," Amber urged her to continue. She'd succeeded in untying the bathing top and proceeded to wiggle one hand down the back of the kackie shorts. She managed to squeeze it down them till she could reach the origin of the heat with the tip of her middle finger. With the ass-cheeks gripping her wrist she teased it gently.

Maggie unable to hold back began thrusting her hips against Amber's undulating, thin, thigh. It wasn't often that her friend was in more control then she. "You should have seen her. I was in the shower stall when she came back in and when I heard her working I crept out to watch. She accomplished the job in a way I would have only thought possible by a gymnast."

"Oh really?" Amber picked up the pace of their thrusting gradually.

Maggie shifted her face to the hollow of Amber's neck. "Let's just say she's flexible as well as strong and her fingers..." Maggie groaned an image of them manipulating her as easily as they had the screw and screwdriver rose in her mind. She shoved her hand between them trying to get her it down the front of her shorts. With Amber's hand still in the back gripping her ass and teasing her hole, there wasn't any room. "Shit," she hissed in frustration. Amber laughed enjoying the moment of control. She rolled them over and in a few seconds had the shorts and the untied bikini stripped off her friend. Before Maggie could catch her breath and return the favor Amber pulled the slightly stronger woman back onto her lap facing away. She propped up one leg so that Maggie's nether lips parted over her thigh. The other woman began thrusting against it again one hand braced on the bed the other on Amber's knee.

"Tell me what you think this Tara would be like in bed," Amber whispered and followed it with a nip to the back of Maggie's shoulder.

"I think-oh, shit," the words were interrupted as Amber's slender fingers found her clit while the other searched out a breast.

"Go on," Amber urged relishing in her control, "Tell me." She gave one of the nipples a sharper than necessary twist when her friend didn't answer right away.

"I don't think she's ever been with a woman," Maggie managed to gasp out. She closed her eyes whimpering, before continuing, "but, I have a feeling she'd take control."

"Kinda like I'm doing now?" Amber had rarely felt her friend this wet. Her juices were running down Amber's thigh and coating her fingers. She switched hands and brought up the soaked fingers to Maggie's face while the other found the entrance to her hole. Automatically the hips went from rubbing up and down the thigh to pumping up and down on the offered fingers. "Smell this?" Amber asked wiping a wet finger under Maggie's nose. "Is this what thinking about her does to you?" She brushed them over her friend's lips and Maggie opened her mouth to them greedily. Sucking on the fingers coated with her own juices she couldn't answer even if she'd been of a mind to. Feeling the tell-tale tremble in the other's body, Amber whispered, "Don't stop sucking on my fingers or the whole campground will hear you." Maggie whimpered and Amber lowered her leg some so her lover could get the leverage to ride her fingers better. She squeezed the fingers inside her friend towards her thumb on the outside, forcing Maggie's thrusting pelvic bone to grind hard in between them and her clit to be mercilessly smashed with each thrust.

Maggie's hand gripped Amber's knee hard as she came, accidentally biting her friend's fingers as she tried not to scream. Amber didn't protest for she was too caught up in the control of bringing such pleasure to a woman who usually focused all of her attention on Amber. The power was a heady experience in its self and she knew that it wouldn't take much to finish herself off as well.

As Maggie came down from her orgasmic high, her body still shuddering, Amber pulled out from behind her causing Maggie to fall backward onto the bed. She threw a leg over the trembling woman's shoulders. "Eat me," me she ordered. Maggie obliged, scooting down on the bed so that her head was between Amber's thighs. She pulled the thong aside and dove right in sucking hard on the clit and shoving three fingers unceremoniously up into the dripping hole. Amber cried out in a mixture of surprise, pain and pleasure and curled her fingers into her friend's hair as she rode her face. Maggie's free hand came up to a breast and gave it the same rough treatment. Her own body still humming from her orgasm, she didn't care if she was a little rough. Luckily, Amber was in a similar state and rode it all over the edge on an orgasm that left her shuddering and weak and biting her own hand to keep from crying loudly. She collapsed against the window in front of her and had a fleeting thought that anyone in the woods back there would have just had free and unexpected show. Trembling she slid down until she lay on top of her lover. They kissed softly, languidly, murmuring their contentment.

"I think we should find a way to get Muddy Vixen into our camp," Amber said grinning and raising her head.

"You sure?" Maggie asked. It had always been Amber who put limits on their exploits.

"Yep. I want to see if she can live up to my expectations now." She propped her chin on her hands and looked down at Maggie. "You came in here completely aroused and half way to an orgasm. I've got to see that come about again in person."

"What about you?" Maggie asked, "Aren't you curious about howyou'llrespond?"

"A little, but mainly I just want to see you undone like that again."

Maggie scowled, "Don't get used to being in control."

"I think you liked it just fine," Amber teased.

"Harrumph."

Tara spent the rest of the day in a half daze and trying her best not to look like it. The whole scenario with Maggie in the shower kept replaying its self over and over in her head. A couple of times Bill, Greg or one of the other workers pinned her with curious looks and it would take her second before she realized that they'd asked her a question she hadn't heard.

"Everything okay?" Greg finally asked.

"Sorry," Tara said, "Just a little distracted by some things that are going on."

Greg didn't seem convinced. "Anything we can help with?"

Tara couldn't help the burst of laugher. "Most definitely not," she said emphatically. Her answer caused both Greg and Bill, who was in ear shot, to raise their eye brows and exchange looks.

"Okay then," Greg said with a lightened grin, "guess that's a direction we don't want this conversion to go."

Tara nodded in agreement, and managed to focus for the rest of the day.

12