All Comments on 'Stay Strong'

by XtremeCSSA

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

I read this on the EMCSA and didn't reread it here, so if the author edited it for this site some of my comments may not apply.

The story is intriguing, which is why I read it through despite its flaws.

The author needs to find an editor to help correct the numerous technical writing errors and also help with some content problems.

More is needed for the resolution of the story. The end, selling the protagonist as a sex slave, does not justify what went on before. I don't know what it should be, but it should be bigger - aliens, or the end of the world, or some sort of worldwide conspiracy - I'm not sure what exactly, but it needs to be bigger than what it is.

These comments are given in the spirit of constructive criticism, which is how I hope they will be taken. Thanks for the story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Total crap! If you ever learned to spell and use decent grammar, you might...

...I say might have a chance at writing sexually deviant stories.

As it is now, you must be a bit lost yourself. This story was disjointed and offered nothing of interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Ok so a bit of grammar work but this story has a perfect ending I think it explains it perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
...

Correct this story and it will be a fine one but at this point it's really hard to enjoy when your eyes are crying :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous