Stay Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit man, pay attention, this is exactly why you're in here in the first place. Your work is falling behind and you barely look there at all. Either pull it together or we'll be saying goodbye."

Mark couldn't lose his job. It wasn't because of the loss he'd already faced, he wasn't desperately holding on because his psyche couldn't take another hit. No, he was doing it for Rebecca, she'd asked him to stay, when all he wanted to do was spend time with her. Each week just another boredom induced stay until Friday.

Today was Friday, but he had to get this nonsense out of the way first. Soon he's be back with Rebecca, she had promised him a surprise if he kept his plug in place. It hadn't come out, not once.

Finally he was free from this place and making his way up town to Rebecca's flat. She invited him in, this time was different, usually it had been straight to the fun sexy times but she was still dressed well, a glass of champagne in her hand, she was handing him one as well. It was sweet, tasted divine, expensive no doubt.

"Now Mark, have you been a good boy for me, stayed strong all week and kept...Ah yes I see you have."

Her spare hand had drifted around him, feeling through the fabric of his underwear, the plug was still there, she knew it would be.

She made him wait, almost two hours, they ate and drank. He was enchanted by her, but he wanted her so badly.

"Now Mark, its time. In the bedroom you will find two treats. One is called Nicole, the other is called Claire. They are two beautiful women and they are very interested to meet you but know this, they love to watch but don't worry when the time comes they will come play."

Rebecca led Mark through, his clothes were already falling to the floor. Rebecca expertly undressed, a few buttons were released and she seemed to slip from her suit. Inside the room there was no lie. Nicole and Clair were beautiful...for what he could see. Nicole was thrusting away at Claire with a strap on toy. The two women were on the bed, their bodies' entwined. Upon entry they stopped, Nicole smiled a wicked smile at Mark, Claire was a little more unkempt lust in her eyes.

Claire used the interruption to remove the toy from herself and leverage Nicole onto her back, Claire's fingers quickly finding their target.

It was another show, another amazing event. Rebecca was now playing with Mark while he stood wide eyed. He'd come in to see one woman dominating another and now the roles were reversed. Claire had picked up a spare toy, attached it and was forcing the plastic toy down Nicole's throat, lubricating it for its eventual destination.

It was at this point Rebecca led Mark to the bench, to repeat their performance. Slightly disappointed to leave the show, Mark was however easily persuaded that something better was about to happen. Something he had now done many times.

Soon the lesbians in the background were forgotten, an afterthought not worth thinking about, not while he was deep inside Rebecca, while she a group of fingers inside him. It was coming, he could feel it. Soon the words would be spoken and he would come.

But the words didn't come, instead Rebecca removed her fingers, Mark looked down at her, her eyes looked into him.

"Now your surprise, look up and open wide."

He looked up, in front of him Nicole stood, her strap on just centre meters from his lips. He hesitate, starring at the plastic, he didn't want this. Rebecca squeezed ever so gently. His mouth opened and Nicole thrust in. He could taste something sweet, clearly the juices of Claire. Where was Claire, he couldn't look around, but he didn't need to. He felt her, the plastic slick with Nicole's juices pushed into him, already loosened from weeks of fingers and toys. He felt so full and then like a well worked engine they moved together, as Nicole moved in, Claire moved out and vice versa. This moved Mark into Rebecca and the four of them were one perfect fucking machine.

5 minutes of the most unusual sexual experimentation and Rebecca grabbed Mark by the nipples, gently teasing them.

"Now, Stay strong and cum!"

He was strong, he came strongly. It was the most intense experience, after a few weeks ago with Katherine and Lucy he thought nothing would top that but this. Three women, two of them fucking him while he fucked this goddess below him. It was perfect. He soon lost consciousness.

-

The bed, the morning, he was sore, his arsehole had become accustom to the butt plug, not the 6 inches of strap on that had filled him last night. Once more Rebecca was gone. Another note.

'Bad news my love

I won't be around next Friday,

But Nicole and Claire loved their time with you

They'd like a repeat performance

Same time, same place.

Please do it...

For me.

Stay Strong!'

Mark wasn't sure. He wanted Rebecca but he had fun with Nicole and Claire. He had a week to decide.

-

It wasn't much passed Monday morning when he'd made his mind up, a weekend of deliberation was punctuated by memories of the two pumping in and out of him. Anyway it was what Rebecca wanted and that was what was important to Mark. He'd do it...for her.

By Friday he was a quivering mess. Anxious to see the ladies, ready for a repeat performance.

When he arrived they were already waiting. A look of annoyance on their face. It's clear they had been enjoying each other's company during the afternoon and now Mark had interrupt. Wasn't this what they wanted?

They dragged him unceremoniously into the bedroom. He was in his usual position, hard as a rock bent over the bench, except this time Rebecca wasn't there. Both ladies stood in front of him, don't move he was instructed, it's time for our fun. Both had toys attached to their hips. They seemed longer without Rebecca here to guide him. Maybe 7 inches long, a good couple inches wide.

"Well they won't lubricate themselves boy, get to work. Remember this is what Rebecca wanted."

They were right, it was what she wanted and Mark didn't want to displease Rebecca. He went to work. He was unskilled and sloppy, unlike last time when the ladies had position him, they let him do all the work. He went as he imagine others had gone at him, long licks of the shaft followed by sucking it into his mouth. He alternate, from one to the other. They looked down on him, wicked smiles.

Finally Nicole had enough, took her strap on away to be replaced solely by Claire. Claire grabbed his head, held him still.

"Now my boy, last week was a nice little introduction, let us show you how you really fuck."

One the word fuck Nicole, Mark's spread cheeks in hand, pushed back into his asshole. He felt full again. It was amazing, it was like how he had fucked Rebecca, starting slowly before increasing the pace.

Over the next hour the two girls changed. The first time he went ass to mouth he was unsure but soon any inhibitions had gone. He was a fuck and suck deviant now. He felt like he should of cum twice, maybe thrice but no release came.

"Oh poor boy, you've been red and angry down there for an hour with no end in sight, but don't worry."

Claire had pulled out from his mouth, the sight of him in the mirror, tongue out desperately reaching for Claire's plastic cock. Nicole thrusting in and out with ferocity. Claire picked up her bag, inside was a phone.

"Oops, three missed calls, seems we were a little long."

She pressed the call back button on the phone, before walking back in front of Mark. He swallowed the toy again while Claire held the phone to Mark's ear, it was Rebecca.

"Oh how is my brave boy doing, have those nasty dominatrix's fucked you into oblivion yet and with no reward in site, well don't worry, they tell me you've done amazing and that pleases me no end. You like pleasing me don't you Mark? Well you've stayed so strong for me, now cum for me."

Cum shot out from Mark's cock, no one had touched him all evening, yet spirt after spirt came out of him. Finally he stopped desperately clinging on to consciousness. He failed, slipping away, the two women holding him up, strap on's still inside him.

-

When Mark woke he was sore, so very sore. Every muscle in his body ache, yet he laid there, smiling away to himself. It was the most fantastic experience and what pleased him most was how much his performance had pleased Rebecca.

He felt complete at her approval, still there was a slight doubt, a little worry nagging at him. He hadn't actually seen her, just spoken. She wasn't here, he'd fucked with two other women. Well more accurately they had fucked him, that wasn't right was it.

There was another note.

'How is my brave boy this morning?

You were so good for me last night

You pleased me so much

Don't be troubled

Be happy that you please me

Next Friday it'll be just us

You can wait for me can't you?

You just have to Stay Strong!'

Calm washed over Mark, last night was amazing, there was nothing wrong with that, he was pleasing the women he loved, there is no greater reward than that. He would do anything for her.

-

Over the next few weeks Mark spent 5 days in excruciating expectation, 1 day of ecstasy and 1 day recovering from it. First it was more repeat experiences with Rebecca. The same as it was, 1 on 1 usually with his butt plug inside him, but sometimes something else, something longer. One time she affixed a double ended dildo to them, one inside her, one inside him. He came hard on her stomach that day.

Soon he was seeing more of Claire and Nicole, it was more like their last experience that their first. Rebecca would be their sometimes but when the Girls fucked him she wasn't involved, not until it was time for Mark to cum. Sometimes it was quick, well if twenty minutes can be quick. It seemed mercilessly short compared to long, 1, 2 hours of rhythmic pumping into his ass and mouth. They would swap keep it fresh, not just ends, but different toys. Some were wider, longer, shorter, narrower, ribbed, but it was always the same, working him into a frenzy. With each event, less and less he had doubts, he trusted Rebecca and what more he adored her. Everything she said he did.

Mark was putty in her hands, ready to be moulded for the next step. His trigger words reinforcing her control over him, it was time to escalate things.

-

When he entered the flat he was surprised, Rebecca was their looking every bit the personification of classy, but she was flank either side by towering beauties, each comfortable over 6ft, they were athletically built and beautiful.

"Oh Mark, it's a bad news, good news situation, Claire and Nicole couldn't make it, but I ran into some old friends and they were more than willing to help out. This is Simona and Terri, they have certain fondness for guys like yourself. They are interesting people but we're not really here to get to know each other, are we ladies?"

On the question the two ladies took control, moving towards Mark. He was a tall guy, but they both looked down on him. Their hands were quickly removing his and their clothes. Rebecca locked eye contact with Mark, as Simona took her by the hand, guiding her down onto her knees. It was only when he noticed the Simona's panties were bulging that he realised the situation he was in. Rebecca knelt, as Simona released her growing cock. Rebecca smiles at Mark, nodding to Terri, before playfully licking the cock. She encouraged it to its full length before taking it into her mouth.

Mark was transfixed and slightly torn, when it was playing with the ladies it was ok, but this he wasn't sure. He disposition was about to be challenged further as Terri took her que from Rebecca and started to guide a naked Mark to his knees. As he past her perfect breasts he stared at her angelic face, a lusty smile on her face. She guided his head level with her crotch before pulling down her panties. Her already grown cock springing out and hitting Mark on the cheek.

"Suck!"

The command was strong, Mark looked up, her face wasn't hard, he wasn't being forced he had the choice didn't he?

"Listen Mark, you love Rebecca don't you, you'd do anything for her. Well look at her, look at how much she is enjoying Simona's cock, if it's good enough for her, then it must be good enough for you?"

It made sense, perfect sense. Mark wouldn't reject something Rebecca herself is doing. He turned back to Terri's long cock, it seem fatter than Simona's but shorter, maybe 6 inches. He took a deep breathe. He could hear Rebecca's voice in his head, just stay strong, you can do this. He leans forward, his tongue pocking forth from his lips. He attempts a tentative lick but it's more of a prod, but it's enough, he's braver second time a proper lick of the shaft. This was no different to taking plastic cock from Claire or Nicole. He opened his mouth wider, taking in the head of Simona's cock, he tasted the pre cum on the end of her dick, this was it, he was a proper cock sucker now.

Rebecca watched with pride, she had ended her show once she knew Mark was concentrating on Terri cock. Simona move alongside Terri and the two of them shared Mark. Rebecca slowly played with his cock and balls, getting him hard, reinforcing this thought, cock sucking makes his cock hard. Cock sucking was good, it was pleasure.

"Ok Ladies that's enough foreplay, let's get serious."

Mark knew what was coming, but he was still disappointed when the cocks went away, he so wanted to please Rebecca, he knew now that he could do that by assuming the position.

He entered the bedroom, Rebecca was already lying on the bench, the sight in the mirror of her slowly licking Simona's balls, her cock sticking directly out. Mark moved over to Rebecca, her lower lips already wet, he entered her with ease and in one well exercised motion opened his mouth and took Simona cock into his waiting mouth. She was longer than Terri but not as wide, he caressed the head in his mouth, his tongue circling around the shaft. He was slowly thrusting into Rebecca but soon the pace was taken out of his hands. His butt plug was removed and Terri's fat cock was thrust into his waiting asshole. They moved as one, it was as it was with Claire and Nicole, just this time they were really cocks.

The girls were really enjoying themselves, this fine piece of man between then. Rebecca had her enjoyment and when the girls went to switch she removed herself from Mark who was lost in a haze but well trained enough not to move as Terri came around to his mouth and Simona's long cock entered his ass.

Mark strained, it was a feeling he was used to. His balls were full, his cock ached swaying with each thrust from behind him, his now skilled tongue working the new sensation of cock in his mouth. Rebecca leaned in, whispering into his ear as he worked.

"On my boy, how good you are. I'm looking at two experience fucking machines that are struggling to contain themselves. Your mouth and ass are working in tandem to bring them to the edge. But they want to come with you, they want to fill you from both ends as you spurt on to the bench. Well my boy, cum for me."

On queue he erupted from his cock. His cum almost reached Terri feet as it shoots downward. The two girls had held on long enough and together shot into him. Mark does his best but with cum shooting up inside his rectum and down his throat, is too much for him. Its pleasure and sensation overload. Terri cock shoots its last spurts over his face as she pulls back. Simona pulls her cock out of his ass and he falls to the bench. He tries hard, he retains his consciousness but the feeling is too much and soon he falls into a blissful sleep.

-

Rebecca looks down on the sleeping fool below her, he has a smile on his face, so content with what has happened to him. Simona approaches, freshly cleaned up.

"He must be ready then, time to send him off?"

"No, not yet, I've one more stage to go before I'm confident that he is willing to do anything I ask of him."

Simona smiles a knowing smile, Rebecca was such a bitch, but with those eyes simply irresistible.

-

'Come here next week,

I have one final surprise for you

Before I know truly that you are the one

Soon. Stay strong!'

The note was more curt than usual, but Mark barely noticed, it was routine now. He was given instruction by Rebecca. He noticed that his usual butt plug had been replaced, this was wider, longer and jet black. He felt uncomfortable going in, but he persisted, he knew that this was what Rebecca wanted, he obviously needed something wider for his final surprise...

-

It was a tough week for Mark, people were talking, first colleagues, then neighbours, he had missed calls from friends who were worried. They didn't understand, he pushed them away for her.

Come Wednesday the inevitable happened. Fired!

It was unsurprising to Mark or to anyone, when the boss's boss informed him he merely shrugged. What did it matter, he had Rebecca. She would know what to do. He didn't want to but he broke protocol. He went and saw her, two days early.

When he arrived at the flat he realised he didn't have the key with him, he must have forgotten it. He knocked and waited. And waited. Finally Rebecca answered the door, she looked angry. Those perfect facial features, screwed themselves out. Mark quickly explained himself, apologizing every step of the way.

Of course Rebecca knew this would happen, she was slightly surprised he was brazen enough to come out of sequence. Still she didn't let him in and he wouldn't see Claire and Nicole working their magic on some other plaything in the bedroom.

Rebecca reassured him that by Friday, she would have a solution to all of Mark's worries, as well as a special surprise.

Mark left happy. Rebecca was more so, he was a mere step away from his new life.

-

This was the day, Mark's day. In just 3 months, he'd gone from loser sitting at home moping about his ex, to an exciting and fantastic relationship with a wonderful woman. Mark was in heaven. It didn't bother him that he only saw here one day a week, it built the anticipation. It didn't bother him that she slept with other people, she involved him too. It didn't bother him that he'd sucked cock and been fucked in the ass, he was experiencing new things. It didn't even bother him that he had 3 inches of plastic permanently up his ass, except when fucking, it allowed him to be more comfortable for the fucking. He would do it all, anything, everything for Rebecca.

So when he opened the door and she was sat once again flanked by towering beauties he smiled. The fact that these beauties were called Hank and Tony didn't faze him. Her reassuring smile and those eyes.

"I know this is a lot for you Mark but I want you to trust me, Terri and Simona are great, but there's nothing like the feel of a powerful muscular man taking control of you. Hank and Tony know exactly what they are doing, so why don't you go through to the bedroom, I'll be through in a moment."

Mark held out his hands, Hank took one, Tony the other, the three men smiled at each other. Hank and Tony knew what they were getting, they always knew with Rebecca. Sometimes they were doubtful, but not this fool, he was far too gone. He'd of jump off a bridge if she asked him too, so getting fucked by two 6ft6 black guys with cocks the size of snakes was nothing to him now. The transition was natural.

Mark assumed the position, Hank simple stood in front of Mark, no effort made but Mark knew what he was doing. He took the 8 inch python into his mouth. Tony pulled out the wider butt plug, Rebecca was so thoughtful. Before his asshole had time to revert to natural shape he pushed the head of his 9 incher into Mark. He moaned a little, they all did.

Soon it was as it was before, Mark spit roast by two cocks. It didn't matter if they were plastic, on women or on men. He did it for Rebecca.