Stay Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca didn't follow them into the bedroom, instead she went into the second room. Inside it was small, lit entirely by the lit of the main bedroom, the one way glass mirror letting light in. There was a camera recording the spectacle at hand. Their always was.

A man turned and smiled.

"Another fine success Rebecca, he's perfect for our client out in Indonesia. Ready willing and able. When will you give the word?"

She smiled, it was false. She did not like this man, or the business he did, but he paid incredible well. 6 or 7 figures per trained slave. Rebecca just enjoyed the game, she usually had 3 on the go at anyone time. Mark had almost met one on Wednesday; that would have messed things up. Her hypnotic ability help these men become completely devoted to her. That illusion allowed her to get them to do anything for her. So when she tells him that he is to do whatever the man beside her tells him and that Mark is doing it for her, he will. He'll live out his life as a plaything for some Far East playboy/playgirl billionaire.

The final step was always the same, moving control to another while making it sound like she would always be in control.

She exited and went into the bedroom, Hank was now pounding into Mark's not so tight ass as Tony enjoyed a sloppy blowjob.

"Mark my dear, you've came to me like a lost little bird and I have mended you. In the other room there is a man who is going to solve all your problems, he's going to take you away and make you very happy. You will do whatever he says, as if I had said it. If you do this for me, then I will give you a gift."

The words hung, Mark was shocked and he didn't want to leave Rebecca. But how could he turn her down, after everything she had done for him. He nodded around Tony's cock.

"That's my boy. Now no longer will my words make you come. You stayed so strong for me, now you must be strong for another, whomever fucks you will control this, as if it came from me."

She nodded to Hank, who leaned over him whispering into his ear.

"Come for me my little sissy boy!"

Mark came. As before he shot again and again. Tony unloaded on to his face covering him, Mark was covered in man spunk. Tony pushed his head down as Hank pulled out of him.

"Clean this up boy, you do as you're told."

It should have frightened him, but it didn't. For Mark he was just obeying orders as if they came from Rebecca herself. This was his reward for being a good boy and staying strong!