All Comments on 'Staycation Ch. 02'

by Gary_Alexander

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 13 years ago
More to come?

I have enjoyed both stories in the series and assume this will continue with full swap occuring in some future story.

To make this more than just a stroke story (although it was a very enjoyable storke story), there needs to be more dramatic conflict. For example, right now the women are in charge. Perhaps one or both of the men can surprise the women by doing more than the women planned. Also, perhaps the men can choose not to participate unless something else happens first.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
How the hell is SPAM getting in here?

I've seen it elsewhere in story comments, as well. If the story authors can't delete it, Lit needs to find a way to get rid of it.

By the way, I'm enjoying the story, although I'm constitutionally opposed to teasing when it takes the place of satisfaction.

Gary_X_NovemberGary_X_Novemberover 13 years ago
Regarding Spam

Well, I guess anybody with online access can spam almost anything if they want to put enough effort into it. Fortunately, authors can delete it if somebody brings it to their attention.

ErotonautErotonautabout 12 years ago
Playing with fire

I do hope they're wearing protective clothing, in case this flares up in their faces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous