All Comments on 'Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 03'

by FabulousCheese

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fucking HOT!!!

How far will you have him go?

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
We need...

A part 4 soon. Think maybe you can throw it in there where ray tells martha that the person her sister had sex with was him, right before he bangs her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
laction only

lactation is the only of those i would like to see in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was dope!!!!

I wasn't expecting this level of kinkiness after the previous chapter, the most was maybe fucking his cousin but this is a whole different level of fucked up, and it's glorious! Amanda turned out to be an awesome character, fitting right in and actually delivering her share of smarts, the crazy is just a side effect. He HAS to tell Martha he fucked her sister and then get all three of them into his harem, maybe their mom too for good measure. Knocking up her sister without knowing a single thing about her was loads of fun, and them going it at home as well is a powerful plot device in its own.

As for tags - leave body modification out, it's never worked out in the incest department and it would be a tad bit too much for this story anyhow. The rest seems fun enough.

5* once more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Martha and her park going sisters should be next after your next go round. Anal lactation and wet sports could he interesting depending on local.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Bro i followed you from xnxx so keep up the good work cant wait for part 4

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago

Fantastic!! Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Damn is all i can say been following since part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish

We want to see him fuck the bitch at work!

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Very good

Don't stop ! It just gets better as you go. I like the way you still keep your sister the main heart and soul love in it all . Thank you

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
And now some more to add to the harem!

Talk about not eating where you shit! Will Martha be next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck Martha

You should have him fuck and knock up Martha and the other unknown sister too.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Great story just continues!

Would enjoy seeing wherever you want to go with this..already kinky, so why not more!!!!!!

ThitabeThitabeover 7 years ago
Doing Great

Keep this one coming, you are doing great. As for you other suggestions? The body mod would be the only thing I would be apprehensive about, but it just depends on how you write it into the story had how much. The idea of knocking up all three sisters (Martha and her other sister) would be interesting. I could already see how he would tell Martha that he was the stranger that knocked up her sister in the park and then take her in front of the girls right in the office after making her agree to play nice with the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lactation!!!

With all the babies that are going to be showing up, I think a natural Segway into breast milk and lactation is a natural flow of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it cummig

Man this just got better I hope you keep this story going its really good and it has me really into it please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Next chapter soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Fun Story

Yes of course it is unrealistic, but as you said a fantasy is just that. I would suggest maybe you have one of them win the lottery or come into a fortune in some other way and have them all not have to work or work only if they really wish to, maybe they start their own porn business based on incest and all the girls start bringing in new girls and female family members for him to knock up. They can live in a huge mansion with an all female staff and they keep him well cared for and healthy so he can keep breeding them. Add a female chef to make sure he eats right and a female doctor to over see his health care and an accountant to look after all the finances and even a female body guard or two to keep him safe from the jealous men he is likely to encounter.

Anyway just a few suggestions LOL

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
keep this story going please

questions need to be answered....do all family stay under one roof?

how many women get knocked up outside the family circle?

do all the knocked up women share breast feeding duties?

after births , how long does the next batch become preggo again etc....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I have read all the chapters so far and all i have to say is holy cow this is a great story please keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Move ahead in time and fuck the daughters

I was so hot. Really loved it. I would suggest u should move ahead in time where he has all the 5-6 daughters ready to be breed. He should seduce them one by one and then in one grand finale all should fuck together.

Another line of story I would love to see would be how he takes Martha and and the other bad bitch.

Waiting to see the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep this going

Ive really enjoyed all the chapters and would read more of these, if u keep making this story, i would be one happy person. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

Love everything so far. Chapter 4 please.

Need a bit more bisex on Rays side, maybe a son for him to fuck :)

rangerrigsrangerrigsover 7 years ago
Awesome series

I really REALLY hope you continue this series. Wonderfully sexy and nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please more

really enjoying the story so far if make more ill be in favor of body mod and lactation maybe water sports somewhat against plumper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For when the next chapter?

This story is very hot and a little perverted!

But the author seems to be too busy to publish Chapter 4.

Hoping it will be soon!

5 * for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good continue

Pleaaase continue I want to read chapter 4 sooooo bad

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Honesty

I'm honestly not impressed with this series. The non-sexual parts are pretty good. However, to me the dialogue for the sex scenes read more like a two-bit, cheesy porno flick. It started off so well between the brother and sister. Then jumped to mother too. The park scene was trash, no offense intended. The Amanda/Ray portion of the park scene was good, it gave depth to Amanda's character. However the introduction of "Good Bitch" and "Bad Bitch" was stupid. Every single hookup shouting out "Make me your bitch" or "Breed me" or "Alpha this or that" is terrible. To be honest instead of being a turn on, it made me laugh instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nyc story

Man when r u gonna post the next part of this series.Hope u r well coz this gym u r taking a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this story!

BillyName99 here.

I like your writing style and the over the top fantasy you've got going on here!

I'd LOVE the see Ray make Marsha 'apologize' to Karen and Trisha!

Maybe she can also get Bad Bitch to admit she wants to be a horny breeding slave too!

I keep checking for the next chapter. Please keep this one going!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loved it

gee whiz, could not put this away and had to read it all in one go. I hope there is some more, Martha has to get her share yet.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Well C'mon

There's Martha and Karen & Trish. Not to mention Martha's sister Good Girl. and Bad Girl still needs to be done. Not to mention the women they all will bring to the House.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I've read this series like 5 times now and am dying for more, I've been around since those shit moderators on sexstories aha. I hope you haven't forgotten or dropped this series, and if you have I really hope you come back

raberoniraberonialmost 7 years ago
love it

Dude don't leave me hanging like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next one?

I absolutely love your stories. Are we going to see any more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I'd go for anal and lactation in this one cause I think Bad Bitch as well as Martha need his cock up their asses before he can fuck their pussies and Ray would be drinking the milk that comes from his mother and sister. Maybe watersports to give Martha something to drink from the two former lesbians as a bit of revenge. Now come on and get chapter four done. Everyone's begging for Martha and her two sisters to get fucked more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!!!!!!!

Please pretty please with my cherry on top. Well if this slut still had one .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Series

This story is great I would love for you to continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please don't stop, keep writing more chapters

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME series, Don't stop

Sure a little bit unrealistic, but that is the beauty of a fantasy.

Can't wait for the next chapter

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
I wasn't sure about this series at first

But you turned it around. You're no Xarth, but this incest was Terribly Silly all the same. 4 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn

Been a few years, but dear god do I hope there's another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Im open to all of your ideas and cant wait for part 4 im more of a fan of water sports,

But open to any kink thats out their

dikupinyadikupinyaover 4 years ago
I love hairy pussy

great story can't wait for the next chapter. please continue even into the hext generation

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
we want more

we all have a kinky side so keep the stories going please.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Fantastic story, I am loving all of it so far. Keep going the way you are with these sexy ladies. I wonder if Martha will end up pregnant too eventually.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
it would have been great if ray was with his mother and sister only

the way the story unfold make me sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

Keep up the great work on your story I would love to read another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As another comment said, the first part with mainly him and the sister was good. Even adding the mom was fine but, fantasy or not, it just went too broad into too many specialized kinks in one fantasy. It got really unreadable during the ALL CAPS sex scenes saying the same porn video garbage repeatedly. Too bad after a promising start.

After nearly five years I'm guess you aren't even around anymore but write your future stories with a bit more focus on a couple of kinks at most not the whole kitchen sink from a porn catalogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We know you not coming back. Story is good. Really wish for one more chapter. Just tie up the others and fix Martha. I’ve read these that get out of control and yours gets stretched but it’s still brought back in. Tying in the good bitch to the boss was good idea. Dirty talk is very original. Never read group saying those things before. While it gets wild it’s not too crazy. Glad to read this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
?

Turned into a whore story. I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a wild imaginable story read and I enjoyed it. Please write one more about the babies, aunt, cousin, Martha her sisters and what happens with them. Also what happens with public incest?

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyabout 2 years ago

Why is it that women are constantly made into whores?

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

Yes, more stories.

zipper0404zipper0404over 1 year ago

4 is my favorite number

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFabulousCheese@FabulousCheese
I write over-the-top stories. Sorry if you prefer realism. I got a new job so I'm very busy right now, and I basically have not been writing at all. I still plan to finish the series once I feel like it. I write as a hobby so if I don't feel like writing then I don't do it. ...