Steadily Shown His Place Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pretended to be unaffected by Danielle's sudden wonton praise of well hung men, but my confined cock was painfully hard. Mercifully the topic faded away, but the provocative topics had not ended. Danielle and I ended up talking about our common struggle to work during a mid-afternoon lull, and she described the strong urge to put aside whatever contract she was reading at about three and start surfing celebrity gossip sites. Innocently I asked what celebrities she most enjoyed following through the media's eye and without a second's hesitation she said 'The woman I would leave any man for...Angelina Jolie.'

Danielle took a leisurely sip of her martini, as if she was oblivious to bombshell she had dropped.

So I bit. 'So you are attracted to women?'

'Sometimes.' She said. 'But I would say my first choice would be guys 90% of the time, but when I find that 10%...wow.'

I tried to keep my composure, but it was getting very difficult. 'So you have actually been with women?'

Danielle still seemed completely unfazed. 'Sure, but only a couple of times. I have no gaydar, so if I don't just fall in to it, it isn't going to happen.'

She took a long sip of her drink. 'What about you?'

At first I had trouble processing that she had actually asked me the question, so I half sincerely sent it back. 'What about me what?'

'Are you in to guys at all, have you ever been with guys?' she asked.

I still was in shock, but was even more stunned when I heard myself actually answering the question. 'Uh, well maybe a little.' Even I didn't understand my answer, but I knew I had just basically said some form of yes.

But Danielle didn't press it. 'Huh' was all she said.

The night had been crazy. The opulence of the party, Danielle's stunning dress and heels, and the wild sensual confessions in the pub. I don't really know what happened from there, somehow I took Danielle home and got home much too late for my early trip to the airport.

So I left Jim's house already thinking back to the night and the conversations in the pub. Hoping that my half hearted confession, and her lack of reaction, meant she would think this was all no big deal. It seemed like a long shot, but possible. And, perversely, hoping that her wanton rantings about well endowed men would make her curious enough to agree to come out for drinks. But mostly I kept cursing that Jim had those pictures, and my having no choice but to practically serve Danielle up on a silver platter.

The following day I called Jim, hoping he would tell me he was just busting on me. But he was thinking no such thing. In fact he was pushing for a commitment to make it happen before the weekend, giving me only a day or two to sit down with Danielle. I pleaded with him to call it off, but in fact he made it clear what this was all about if I had any doubts.

'Skip, we both know I am going to be fucking her before the night is over. I'm going to get in one night what you couldn't get in six months. By the time you finish telling her about my cock she won't be able to get on her knees fast enough. And you won't have any chance of getting it once I am done with her.'

I tried to reason with him that she really wasn't his type, I really don't even know what I said, but he cut me off.

'I know she's not my type. I can stand those skinny flat chested types. I'm just doing to this to fuck you over.'

In about his only act of mercy he did agree that I didn't have to tell her that I pay him for it, and while I did have to tell Danielle how well endowed Jim was, he agreed that I didn't have to tell her how small I was. However he was adamant that I tell her that it was strictly one way, that he never reciprocated. 'Make sure she knows you are the one that's a fag' as he put it. Oh, and he made sure I knew that even in front of her it was still Mr. Smith to me, Jim to her.

I texted Danielle and invited her to dinner. Things had been a little awkward since the night at my place, I felt like something changed, but she happily agreed to dinner. She called and asked if anything was wrong. Said she heard something odd in my voice. But at 7:00, right on time as usual, she arrived at my door looking great in a pair of jeans and a cotton sweater that was flattering but didn't call attention to her small bust.

A light dinner, a little bit of wine, and I dove in and started explaining there was this guy.

'So the two of you have had a regular thing...like for a couple of years?' Danielle asked without seeming panicked about it.

'Yeah pretty much.' I shrugged, trying to pretend to be nonchalant. 'It's not anything like real, I mean it's just sexual I guess.'

Danielle sipped her wine, and actually seemed intrigued. 'So how does this work, do you two just get each other off, is this oral, anal, just hand jobs....how does it work?'

Her nonchalance had me really off balance, and her blunt questions were stunningly direct, but I knew this is where I had to follow Jim's rules. 'No, it's pretty much one way, well it's all one way.'

I thought I was clear, but not even close. 'All one way what, like you both only do oral, I don't get it?'

I gulped. 'No, I mean I get him off, but he doesn't reciprocate.'

She seemed confused. 'So is this oral, anal, handjobs...'

'Well not really hand jobs, well actually never a handjob.' I could feel myself sweating.

'So its oral and anal, you give he gets...how do you decide which one?' she asked, still pretty unfazed by it all.

'Well, it's usually both; he likes to get off both ways.' I was getting calmer as Danielle was just going with the flow on this.

'So he gets off twice when you meet, wow, guys who can cum twice are gifted. And you what, just jerk off or something' she asked..

I have no idea why, but before I could stop myself I actually clarified. 'Well its always twice, but sometimes more...' I knew I had to answer the other question. 'No, I don't jerk off, I just leave after he is done.'

Denielle looked confused. 'So you don't get off at all? What guy has sex and does cum? I don't get it, do you just leave with a hardon?'

At this point I actually blushed. 'He prefers I don't jerk off at his place, that I wait until later.'

Denielle actually chuckled....but continued. 'So I don't get it, why would you keep hooking up with a guy who you get off two, three, four times and he never gets you off?'

Confession time. 'Because he is really big, he ummm, he is really well hung and that's how he prefers it.'

Danielle broke in to a big grin. 'So you're a size queen too huh?' She thought for a moment. 'So how big is big?'

'About eight inches, about eight inches and really thick.'

Danielle let out a long low whistle, and was silent for a moment. 'Yeah that qualifies as big. Bigger than anything I have ever seen. Big and can cum over and over...' We just sat silently for a few minutes. 'So you two are friends, or what ....'

'Sort of, well I guess.' I gulped but went for it. 'He would like to meet you.'

I set up with Jim that we would meet two nights later at a local place, pretty casual place with some pool tables, but had the booths he had been so specific about. We agreed to meet at 8:00. I picked up Danielle at her place, and it was clear she had made an effort to look good. And she did....her jeans and a pair of sandals looked great, the whole look was casual but meant to impress. It was working. Surprisingly Danielle didn't seem the least bit nervous, chattering away about a big project she was working on at work and asking about my trip planned for early the next week. It was a very short drive to the bar, and Danielle squeezed my arm on the way in.

Jim was already there, had claimed a booth, and was chatting with a chunky brunette with huge breasts. Jim was very casually dressed, an untucked polo shirt and jeans, he clearly didn't feel he had to make an effort. Jim and the brunette obviously knew each other, I assumed she was one of Jim's girls and couldn't help but envy him getting play time with huge boobs like those. Jim glanced up, but finished his conversation with the young woman...her name was Marie, before he finally turned his attention to us as Marie left. Jim said very little, he just gave me a look that made it clear he expected me to make introductions. I quickly figured out why...having no choice I had to address him, but tried to do it casually so Danielle wouldn't notice. 'Mr. Smith, this is Danielle, Danielle this is Jim.'

Jim smiled and extended his hand to her. 'You are even prettier than Skip described. So good to meet you.' Jim then turned to me. 'Skip, why don't you get drinks for everyone, I already opened a tab for you.' The inference was obvious, I'm sure Danielle caught it.

I turned to Danielle as she slid in to the booth. 'Sauvignon Blanc for you?' Danielle nodded. I then turned to Jim, but he didn't say a word, and I noticed that though he said he opened a tab he didn't have a drink. I later found out the tab he opened was to send drinks to his big titted friend and her similarly endowed companion that were sitting in another part of the bar. But Jim continued to just sit, forcing me to ask him. 'What would you like to drink Mr. Smith?' Danielle definitely noticed this time and gave me an odd look. Jim ordered a Sam Adams.

I made my way to the bar and waited a few minutes for a bartender to free up. I kept one eye on our booth, and Jim and Danielle were chatting and laughing quite comfortably already. By the time I brought the drinks back Danielle was telling funny stories from her sorority days, and had slid to the middle of the booth so she was sitting between Jim and me. The chatter and laughter kept up pretty easily, and Jim sent me back to the bar a couple more times over the next hour and a half. Danielle seemed to be clearly enjoying Jim's company, though it seemed to me like she was pretty much carrying the conversation. She was always one to easily make connections with new people, but this seemed like record time even for her. Once or twice I found myself drawn in to the laughing and storytelling, but quickly caught myself and just focused on my Scotch. I didn't want to appear sullen, but I didn't want to make this any easier for him.

During each trip to the bar I tried to keep one eye on the two of them, but by the second round it was clear that Danielle was sending signals with some light accidental touching on the arm...no telling what signals she might be sending under the table. Danielle seemed to be enjoying the wine a bit more than I would have expected, and was very entertained by anything Jim contributed to the conversation. She had scooted over in the booth ever so slightly on several occasions to hear Jim better, and now was sitting quite close to him, and opposite me in the booth.

We had gone through three rounds of drinks and the conversation finally hit a bit of a lull. There was a brief awkward silence before Jim turned to me. 'Skip, why don't you go to the bar and settle the tab, then just wait there for a few minutes. I will let you know when you can come back.'

I looked at Danielle, but she didn't respond. I found myself mumbling 'Yes Mr. Smith' and slid out of the booth. Danielle looked amused by my compliance to Jim's direction. I got to the bar and signaled the bartender. She asked if wanted another round, but I told her just the check. When the bill came she told me about the round for the two girls, and combined with my Scotches the tab was a bit steep, but I paid it with a nice tip for her. Then, I just sat at the bar. I really didn't know what to do and didn't want to stare though I was waiting for some kind of signal. Jim and Danielle had turned in the booth to face each other a bit more and were in to a conversation. It didn't take a genius to figure out the topic. Eventually they both nodded and smiled, then chatted a bit more and were laughing. Neither seemed concerned that I had been left hanging at the bar. I glanced at my watch, I couldn't help thinking my watch was worth more than Jim's car. It was about 10:15.

Finally Jim and Danielle slid out of the booth and made their way to my bar stool. Jim did all the talking with a very subtle look that made it clear he had won, and was enjoying doing this to me. 'Danielle and I are going. You got the tab right?' I could only nod, Danielle didn't seem to notice the whole awkwardness of the situation and was quiet.. Jim knew I got the tab but was enjoying turning the knife in front of her.

He pushed on, if I didn't think this could get any worse, it did. 'I guess you drove Danielle, so you will need to come pick her up. Why don't you come to my place about 1:00 and just wait in the car, one of us will text you when she is ready to leave. That's ok with you, right?' I couldn't believe Jim was doing this to me, that he couldn't even take her home himself and had actually thought out humiliating me by having me pick her up when he was done with her.

'Yes Mr. Smith.' Was all there was left to say.

Jim just stood and smiled silently for a long moment, letting me twist and suffer. 'Ok Skip, well, see you in a few hours then...' Jim said and he and Danielle turned and left. Watching them leave together was made me ache, I knew from experience what she was in for.

I stayed at the bar and had one more Scotch, I didn't know what else to do. Finally I drove home, and put on the television, but I couldn't tell you what I watched. The time crawled by, obviously all I could think about was Danielle naked at Jim's place, just going crazy over his big cock, and him giving it to her over and over. After knowing Jim as long as I have I knew his motives for the night were only evil. Sure he wanted to get Danielle and humiliate me. But I somehow also knew he wanted to give her a night that left her incapable of being satisfied by other men...the size, the stamina, the ability to cum over and over. I knew this was all just an evil game to him.

I left my place about 12:30, a little angry that I had to pick her Danielle up, but in a way deeply curious about what kind of state she would be in coming out the door. The drive to Jim's was only about 10 minutes, so I pulled in to his driveway a full 20 minutes early. I shut off the lights, I thought about leaving the radio on but somehow silence seemed more appropriate. The driveway was dark, the front porch light was off. There was some light coming from the front windows, but no real signs of life inside though I knew from experience the bedrooms were at the back of the house. I set my blackberry on the console and just waited.

Time passed as I stared at the house, looking for any sign they were finishing up their evening. I dared to think that maybe, just maybe, they had decided not to do anything and watched a movie or something. Seemed unlikely, but one can hope. One o'clock came and passed, and so did 1:15. Still no signs. I considered calling or texting, but really couldn't decide which one to call or text and honestly didn't dare. When 1:30 passed I couldn't decide if I was angry or nervous or what I felt.

Finally after more than an hour, 1:48, my blackberry lit up and buzzed. I clicked the text folder and saw a text from Jim. I opened it, it was short, simple, and eliminated all doubts. 'She is coming out, WELL FUCKED.' I stared at the message, my feeling of total defeat now fully hit home. Because of that one picture on Jim's hard drive he was able to orchestrate all of this.

The porch light came on and brought me back. I watched as the door opened and then the screen. Danielle was letting herself out. Somehow Jim not even showing her to the door confirmed my darkest thoughts...mission accomplished, he is done with her. Danielle stepped out on to the porch, and stopped. The porch was about 100 feet from the driveway and my car, but I could see her very clearly in the porch light. She stood on the porch and set her bag on the handrail. She extracted a pack of cigarettes from her bag, took out one and flicked her lighter. Even from the distance I could see her cheeks hollow deeply, then she tilted her head back and sent a large plume skyward. I am sure she wasn't the first woman to come out that front door and badly need a smoke. She just stood for a moment staring off, oblivious to my sitting in the car, then raised her cigarette and inhaled once again to her toes. Finally she turned and took a few steps to the stairs. Danielle stopped at the top of the stairs and reached for the railing. With a firm grip she carefully began to step down, wincing as she gingerly eased herself down one step. She repeated the ritual again, wincing quite clearly, then stopped for another drag on her cigarette. Finally she felt up to tackling the two remaining stairs though the process was slow and clearly uncomfortable. Finally on the ground, she kind of shuffled slowly toward the car. At the passenger door she took one last deep inhale, crushed out her cigarette, and opened the car door. Unlike the beginning of the evening when she slid right in to the leather seats, this time Danielle used a slow process of handholds as she slowly lowered herself in to the car. When she was finally fully lowered in to her seat and the door was closed she out a long breath of relief. The lingering smell of smoke filled the car as I started the engine and backed out in silence. It was 2:03 on the car clock.

Once on the road, it didn't take long for Danielle to speak, and her openness stunned me. In hindsight I think her total lack of any inhibition might be because she knew I had been in the same bedroom, on my knees in front of the same huge cock, but still...

'Jim is a fucking machine' she started. 'He can just go and go and go, the guy can last forever, and can cum over and over with no break. He must have cum 6 times!' She paused in silence for a moment. Then she started in a low voice just above a whisper. 'He is superhuman, no guy can do that, 6 times with no down time.' Again there was silence, I was just too stunned, and some combination of humiliated and embarrassed, to speak.

Danielle started up again. 'My god, his cock is so fucking huge. I have seen ones almost as long, but it is so thick. The head on it is the size of small apple. I could just barely get it in my mouth.' I couldn't help it, at the mention of trying to get it in her mouth I groaned. Not that I hadn't assumed she would suck it, but to hear her say it with such admiration and primitive lust was more than I could handle. I groaned, but my cock was stiffening uncomfortably and I didn't dare try to adjust it.

Danielle heard the groan and turned slightly in her seat. Until now it was as if she was just talking to no one and anyone, but now she turned as if to speak to me for the first time. 'I don't need to tell you all of this.' I thought for a brief moment she had felt a sudden need to show some sensitivity for my situation. But no. 'You already know all of this better than I do.'

The drive to Danielle's from Jim's is about 25 minutes, it seemed liked days even at that hour on empty streets. She sat silently for a moment or two, I am sure processing all that had happened in the last couple of hours. Then turned to me and quietly delivered Jim's final blow. 'I think I understand your situation with Jim now, I really didn't before. Jim told me you have a really small one. Now I get the whole one way, Mr. Smith thing.'

My defeat was total.

I dropped Danielle at her place...there was a quick goodnight kiss to her turned cheek and I watched her struggle to climb out of the car and shuffled to her door. I couldn't bring myself to help her. As she moved slowly and gingerly to the door I glanced at my blackberry and saw I had another text from Jim. I opened it. '34AA. They don't do anything for me but you would have liked them.'