Steadily Shown His Place Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was pretty much it for Danielle and me. I made a half hearted attempt to get together about two weeks later, but we both knew it was too awkward to salvage it. I also knew that my attempts to bed her that had been futile before, now combined with full disclosure about my small cock had no chance. After about three weeks we just kind of stopped texting or calling, it was a relief to stop the awkwardness.

I continued to see Jim, I hated myself for asking to see him, but I just couldn't help it. The tone of our meetings changed, he was even more superior to me than ever as he had so thoroughly demonstrated that he is much more of a man than me. About three months after 'The Night' I went over to see Jim in the late afternoon. Usual session...hand over the coffee and condoms, strip and scrub the bathroom, anal and oral. I did notice once or twice that Jim was checking his watch, but didn't think too much of it. He didn't seem interested in our normal post session chatter, and so hen he dismissed me I dressed carefully around my usual throbbing hard cock, paid him, and let myself out. I closed the door behind me, and as I started down the stairs a familiar car pulled in the driveway. It was Danielle. She was out of her car before she noticed me, and we both just stopped in a moment of incredible awkwardness standing in Jim's front yard. She looked incredible. In her hand was a large cup of light iced coffee, and a small bag from a local store that I am certain held a box of Trojan Magnums.

There was really no denying what either of was there for. I didn't know that she had, or was, seeing Jim again, but I wasn't surprised. How could I be surprised. After a moment of awkwardness, Danielle broke the ice. 'So' she paused and her eyes dropped and locked on the impossible to miss tent in my slacks, 'How was it? It looks like you enjoyed yourself.'

I couldn't respond to that, and couldn't figure out a way to hide my hard on, so I tried the only tact left to me, I tried to change the subject. 'How have you been?'

Danielle just decided it was time to deal with it and blew past my question. 'Look Skip, I'm really sorry, but you can't blame me can you. Guys like Jim just don't exist, it's never been anywhere near that good with anyone else, not even close...' She glanced at her watch. 'Look, I gotta go, we can talk sometime, but Jim doesn't like it if I am late. I'm sorry.' She hurried past me up the stairs to the door where Jim was waiting to let her in. She went past him in the door...he stood in the doorway and gave me a wave, another gotcha kind of wave. I could see Danielle behind him inside the house hurriedly unbuttoning her blouse, presumably to be folded and put on the chair that had held my clothes only moments before.