All Comments on 'Stealing Elaine Ch. 01'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MGU67MGU67about 11 years ago
Thanks

Thank you its great to have a new story about Elaine, Can't wait to see what happens next.

marcusovidianmarcusovidianabout 11 years ago
Top Notch!

A couple of cuts above the usual here. Solid writing, unusual and original world in which the story unfolds, believable characters with dimension.

And: hot!

Please continue the series .....

AnomandarisAnomandarisabout 11 years ago

Glad to see another Elaine story arc start. I really do hope she ends up with a good master at the end of things.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 11 years ago
I love reading about Elaine

I can't help but hope for some kind of happy ending though... And for something really bad to happen to Amanda. I kinda hate that chick. I'd love to see Sam get to keep her as a slave. She deserves it.

Still rooting for Roy or Hunter to somehow end up with Elaine... unless maybe we'll get to meet some completely new character that's just as sexy and dominant and caring as those two guys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love this series. You can write sex scenes like no one else. But being a girl, I prefer a little bit more caring lover/master. These guys pimp her out to anyone, putting her life literally at risk for disease or some other terrible way to die. I'm not a fan of Roy or Hunter. She is literally just a piece of meat to them. Even her "friend" Amanda, is willing to put Elaine's life in severe danger. She has no family, no friends, no one who loves her. To me, that's sad. Ironically, Sam appeared to care the most for her.

beygaze1beygaze1about 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thanks to all who have taken the time to comment on this story. These are probably some of the best and most constructive comments I have gotten for a story so far. I love it that so many have such an interest in Elaine. I'd like to put some worries to rest, but just read on and see.... Keep up the comments and feel free to send me feedback if you'd like a longer discussion, I make it a point to answer all feedback.

Thanks,

bg1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
waiting for the next part...

I hope Elaine ends up with Roy 'coz she loves him... I hope he loves her too and will fight to keep her with Hunter's help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ch. 2

Thank God didn't read this until 2 was posted. Best cliff hanging ending. Can't believe Amanda could be so mean to Elaine though.

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Been up ALL night reading !

Totally hooked on Elaines adventures but hoping that she ends up with Sam .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES