All Comments on 'Stealing Elaine Ch. 05'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyabout 10 years ago

Was actually hoping it would've been Roy who died & not Sam, Roy doesn't make a good master, I get they're slaves but they can also be treated with respect, I love the story but don't get why people are killing each other over this girl, they act like she's Helen of Troy

shyintxshyintxabout 10 years ago

Just want to say Hunter and Roy are punk ass bitches who should never be able to own slaves or call themselves Masters

hazeleyes8hazeleyes8almost 10 years ago
what happens

I love this story please let us know what happens and soon. the suspense is driving me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
about time

I hope we don't have to wait as long for a conclusion!!!

Excellent story, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Retro suggestion

I've spent a good deal of time on the back roads of Nevada for many types of sorted work. Some of the not so well published history of the Old West was the illegal slave trade in many frontier towns run by former and relocated Confederates after they lost the Civil War.

Typically US Marshals would come into town to break the slave ring and jail the slavers in prisons back east. One old timer I met in Elko told me stories of how these old Confederate slavers made huge land claims, passed it on to descendants and converted their slave scene from labor slaves into some of the first brothels in the Nevada Territory. I would not be surprised if the inspiration of this story line and the "association" was from this legend.

A good storyline would be a series called "Before Elaine" talking about Roy's and Mark's ancestors and how they enslaved Irish immigrants and French harlots into their Victorian era brothels. Put a touch of steam-punk in it and this can make for a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story series!! Looking forward to conclusion.

This is a great series of stories and I have enjoyed them all!! I'll be looking forward to seeing your next chapter to know if you are concluding or continuing with the saga of Eilean's submissive yielding servitude or concluding the series with her next sale and situation of that enslavement. I have really enjoyed your detailed descriptio

Bn of situations, the characters and the sensations they are experiencing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
still waiting....

Where have you been? Get writing!!!

GenociiideGenociiideover 8 years ago
Noooooo

I just read everything up to now to catch up and I'm crying so hard. Been reading for hours. WHY YOU DO THIS. P.s you're so amazing at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTH!

Sam died! WTH!!!! What The Fraggle Rock! How could he just die???? Who the shit is gonna own Elaine now???

Their relationship was hot!

Can I have an alternate version of this where Sam gets Elaine??????

M1dn1ghtM1dn1ghtover 8 years ago
...this story is beautifully tragic

I have been an emerging slave and have been reading this story the entire time of my new life as a slave- this story is as accurate to the real world as any fiction can get I do believe that such things like this do happen and such organizations as the "Association" exists. This story has been close to me, I cried when Sam died because I felt Elaines despair her grief, the loss of a protector and her new Master just cut through right to my heart not many stories or reads or books can ever get to me like that but this one has. I truly feel sorry for Elaine to have to suffer such despair and grief and anger when she submitted to Sam and then was torn away from that torn away from her sense of home and belonging. Such a cruel thing it is to be in a situation as such as Elaines. Gosh my heart hurts...

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
mercilessly dark story!!

one of the male leads is killed?! mercilessly dark story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All men are rapists?

Damn, I was hoping that they'd all die horribly. What a bunch of unremittingly nasty bastards!

beygaze1beygaze1over 3 years agoAuthor
Re: All men are rapists?

You don't get too many nice guys in non-con stories, pretty much by definition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish part 6 with the conclusion existed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES