Stealing Elaine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite Elaine's initial advantage and Syd's disadvantage, he was still bigger, stronger and better trained. He caught Elaine's foot as she kicked at him again. He twisted it and flipped her onto her back onto the floor. She landed with a heavy thud that knocked the wind out of her.

While Elaine rolled on the floor and tried to get up again, Syd stood back up and zipped up his fly.

"So you want to do this the hard way," he said and gave her a short kick to the ribs.

The ropes that Sam had used on her were piled neatly beside the fire and Syd picked one up and uncoiled a length. Elaine was on all fours, trying to keep fighting, but Syd was having none of that. He tied a quick loop and dropped it around Elaine's neck. She tried to pull it off, but Syd gave it a short tug and it tightened. He was not choking her yet, but it would not take much more pressure. He took another length of the rope and pulled Elaine's hands together behind her back and tied them.

Syd pulled Elaine to her feet by her makeshift collar and dragged her to the couch. He pushed her over the arm so she was bent in half at the waist. When she tried to kick at him, he tied her ankles to the legs of the piece of furniture. He finished by tying the rope around her neck to the middle leg of the couch, keeping her bent over.

"You don't tell me 'no'," Syd growled and spanked her hard. "Ever." Syd kept spanking Elaine. He was very sensitive to his position and his pride at the moment and her rejection infuriated him. She was a slave; she had no right to refuse him. But, Syd had to admit that even if she wasn't a slave, he'd still be doing the same thing to her.

Elaine was sobbing as Syd punished her. Syd looked around for anything else with which to hit her. He figured Sam would have a whip of some sort, but no such luck. Syd relaxed a little, she was not going anywhere until he was done with her and he was not on a tight schedule. He fully undressed, taking his time and looking over at the spread and bound woman waiting for his cock.

At almost the very bottom of Syd's many layers he got to his belt.

"This will do, the old classic," Syd said happily and smacked Elaine's already red ass with the leather belt. He was happy in a way that Elaine was fighting because it gave him an excuse to hurt her.

Elaine did not even bother to count as he lit up her ass with the belt. She needed time to think and regroup, but her needs were irrelevant. Only what Syd wanted was important and he was reminding her of that fact.

Syd set the belt down on Elaine's head and rammed his cock into Elaine's pussy.

"Damn," Syd said as he quickly buried his huge cock into her. "You are so fucking wet right now. You love this shit, don't you?"

Syd did not expect an answer and Elaine did not give one. Syd was fast and rough, using his cock as a tool to hurt and dominate this bound woman. No one, not Hunter or Roy or especially Elaine was going to tell him he couldn't do this. The way she was crying and yelling just made it all the better.

Elaine didn't want this and didn't want Syd, but she had been put in her place. Her body was there only to please others and it was responding to this latest violation. She tried to fight the building climax for as long as possible, but it was inevitable. She cried out in anger and pleasure as she came.

Syd laughed and continued to pound away at her. "All this fighting, and you're still cumming." He slapped her thighs and rammed in deep and hard. "You better understand that I can fuck you whenever I want and," he pulled out of her pussy and forced his way into her ass, "however I want."

Elaine gave a short yell as he roughly filled her from behind. She was grateful that Syd did not take long to finish once he was in her ass, but it hurt the whole time. He came with a self satisfied grunt.

"Now," he said with his cock still in her battered ass, "as I was saying. I don't care if you are free or slave or who owns you, you don't say no to me. Do you understand?"

Elaine nodded her head and whispered, "yes, sir."

"Good," Syd pulled out of her ass and stepped around to her face, "now open your mouth."

Elaine did as she was told and Syd put his cock, fresh from her pussy and ass, into her mouth. She recoiled from the taste and from the knowledge of how much this had just hurt her.

"See, slave girl, I like fucking you," Syd said to her. "I really like it and I'm going to keep doing it. No matter where you are and what you are doing, I'm going to drop by now and then. And you're not going to say no to me, are you?"

Syd condescendingly patted her cheek then pulled out.

"No, sir," Elaine said.

"Good," Syd untied her hands and cut the ropes that held her to the couch. He started dressing and pointed to the bag of clothes he had brought for her.

"Get dressed," Syd said, "I have to deliver you."

Elaine struggled to her feet and looked at the clothes in the bag. None of them fit right, the boots were men's and way too big, but she was able to stuff in some extra socks into them. The snow pants were also way too big and since no one had bothered to think about getting her regular pants or underwear, she was naked beneath them. The seam chafed at her abused crotch and added to her discomfort. The coat smelled bad, the gloves were actually too small but somehow she got everything on. She tried to do it as quickly as possible so she could be done with it before Syd decided to take her again.

When they were ready, Syd closed the door on the wood stove and led Elaine out to the snowmobile. She walked awkwardly in the poorly fitted clothes and every part of her body ached from the past few weeks. She needed a vacation, she thought, someplace warm. Syd helped her on the seat then climbed on in front. He turned around and blindfolded her then put a helmet on her. He started it up and they were on their way.

Elaine had ridden on snowmobiles a few times growing up in New England, but not for many years. She had ridden on Roy's motorcycle, of course, but this was new. Syd did not talk or make any conversation. She assumed that he would take her back to Roy and Hunter and somehow they would find a way to make all of this work out.

She tried to think and figure it out. Sam was gone, that hurt. She was just adjusting to being his and now he was gone. She was angry at Syd for not giving her time, for hurting her again when she just wanted to be left alone. She did not know about Roy, whether she could go back or whether it would be the same if she did. Amanda had betrayed her, again. Elaine did not know who to trust, on whom to rely. At least she knew Sam would keep her alive, if only so she could serve him. Now what? Elaine began to retreat back inside her head.

Once again, she was wearing a blindfold under her helmet. She had no idea where they were going, but when the wind would shift sometimes she could smell an acrid burning smell. She knew she had missed something big.

The ride took a couple of hours. When they stopped, Syd got off first then helped her to her feet. He cuffed her hands behind her back, the metal was freezing on her bare wrists, then guided her to clear ground. It was hard to walk in the big boots and she stumbled a few times. Soon she could feel that they were on concrete.

"Okay," she heard Syd say. "Here she is, just like we agreed."

"Excellent. Well done, Syd," Elaine froze when she heard the voice. It was definitely Freddie Eel and unless something had changed, he was not with Roy and Hunter. "Tell Roy and Hunter that I enjoy doing business with them."

--

Hunter and Roy began to finish loading up. Once they were done here they would get in the plane Freddie Eel had arranged and get back home.

"Let's finish things," Hunter said. "Would you like to do the honors?" Hunter offered Roy a lighter.

"Sure," Roy answered.

Roy lit a Molotov cocktail and hurled it the main building. There was a definite feeling of satisfaction as flames leaped to life. Hunter had doused the studio below thoroughly and all the diesel burned quickly. Bruce put a match to the pile of bodies while Bligh walked around and lit the rest of the buildings on fire. They had a lot of fuel and they were going to use it all to finish this.

To be concluded...