All Comments on 'Stealing Emma'

by bomakerasdf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Oh my word!

Now THAT was an introduction! Welcome to Literotica, thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us, please have five stars and continue this marvellous story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting start

But I would have preferred you post this in noncon/reluctance as it was afterall a kidnapping and while she may have unbelievably turned out to be a slave in the end, the fact is she was not a truly willing participant. She is locked in and he was prepared to rape her. I read in both categories so I am not offended by the story, but for the record, I don't want stories like this to give BDSM a bad name. This would be a lesson in how NOT to do BDSM. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOT BDSM

BDSM is consensual, or it is nothing. This is rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Honestly I absolutely loved this and I wanna hear more! Please write some more chapters. :)

z724z724over 10 years ago
Nice Start

I get that this should probably go in the nonconsent catagory, but it was still an enjoyable story. I hope you continue this.

bomakerasdfbomakerasdfover 10 years agoAuthor
Let me clear it up...

I'm glad that you guys mentioned the difference between BDSM, non-consent, rape and all the related categories, I honestly do appreciate the feedback. I don't know much at all about "formal" BDSM, for lack of a better term, so I do have to plead ignorance to some extent here.

If it means anything to you, I was using the story to play around with the distinctions between the categories. I think it's interesting that the lines start to blur the closer you look at them, and the more questions and conditions you pose. I would encourage everyone to play devil's advocate to themself and really consider the other side of the argument, whichever side you stand on. Not for my sake, but just because it's fun and it might broaden your horizons.

At any rate, I hope everyone enjoys! I'd love to hear more.....

MoonlightSonataMoonlightSonataover 9 years ago
I loved this!

The narration was great. Super sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m happy she didn’t fall for the kidnapper

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous