All Comments on 'Stealing is the Ultimate Gift'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LurvtoLickLurvtoLickalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

A most excellent tale. And a nice twist in the ending too!

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkalmost 7 years ago

All I can say is Wow! Great story!

abob1abob1almost 7 years ago
Hands down

One of the best stories I've read on this site. Please let there be second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Had my pussy throbbing

I have to say, I loved this. I too found my exhibitionist side while on a beach vacation. And have since embraced my inner slut. This brought back some good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely Great

My, what a tease you are. The story was excellent - never a pause. I can identify with Amanda in thoughts and feelings. I would love to have friends as good as she has.

Nice pace with nice surprises. You did a great job in writing this story. It is one of my favorite. Do I need to follow in her footsteps to find a good man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I'm still reeling. Excellent story line and composition. My only issue is that now I must wait for Chapter 2. Please continue with the story. I can only imagine what the rest of the week turns out to be but how will Amanda return to her stuffy vanilla lifestyle back home. What does this mean for our new partner at the law firm.

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
Speechless

almost, wow that was just wow, a shame it had to end.

sparkle8sparkle8almost 7 years ago
Wow is all I can say.

tomlitilia, you've just become my favorite author on Literotica. Nice work, and let's have more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Excellent story. Perfectly paced and we'll written. One of the best exhibitionism stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Masterpiece

The slow escalation, building sexual tension while the main character slowly loses her inhibitions, all building to a climactic finale. Bravo. Your erotic epics like this one keep me coming back to literotica. This is truly one of your best stories and the perfection of your craft. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fuck toy

This should have been titled Amanda the fuck toy, because the only one being used by everyone else in the story was Amanda, apparently on the basis that she needed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a wast of time

Silly, predictable, too long to keep your interest, and what the hell is this "don't look at me" to overnight slut. Go read War and Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still would have left them alone after that

I mean it was hot, but it was so long (not that that's bad) I started to read it like a regular book. In real life I definitely would have been like "You conniving bitches lied to me and kept my things from me just to watch someone get fucked in front of you. Thanks for the fun but fuck y'all."

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 2 years ago
Really?

A top notch lawyer couldn't for the life of her figure out her stuff was being deliberately "misplaced", and she was being sexually manipulated for a gangbang??

Bullshit premise. Not to mention, THREE married women agreeing to their husbands getting a free pass to fuck one of their friends?!?!! Payback for the wives is going to be very, very expensive, as all three of them have now become cock hounds free to fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime, for as long and as often as they want.

What, NONE of the hubbies could figure out their monogamous marriages were over if they participated in ONE fuck organized by their "charitable" wives?!?!

Even more crap.

"Fiction" is no excuse. Fiction especially has to read like reality, otherwise it's just a comic book - for self-abusing, 13 yr old adolescents. Congratulations on your 13th birthdays! Take your tops off. Haaa haaa haaaa!

HeroFurilloHeroFurilloalmost 2 years ago

great story! man people leave weird comments on here. really well written and well paced.

MrBeck2004MrBeck20047 months ago

It is a great story and well told. Only criticism is that the no panties issue was completely overplayed to the point of almost being annoying. This isn’t 1950.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous