Stealing is the Ultimate Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

But no, not on a public beach. She took off her shoes and walked to edge of the beach, watching her friends splash in the water.

Paul soon came running back to her. "Come on, join us! It's really nice."

She found herself staring at the way his wet body glistened in the setting sun. Marco and Paul followed shortly behind.

"You heard him!" Veronica shouted from afar. "Doctor's orders!"

"We promise not to look," Marco said, playfully covering his eyes and peeking through the fingers.

Amanda giggled more girlishly than she intended. "Of course you wouldn't. But I think I'll just stay here and watch your things."

"Don't worry about that," Alex said. "Who would steal a bunch of clothes?"

Who indeed? His remark made Amanda consider the possibility that one of the guys might be responsible for her disappearing wardrobe. Maybe Alex shared some of Veronica's antics? She could have rubbed off on him. Or maybe it was Marco? He had no issues with his wife's exhibitionist tendencies, so maybe he somehow thought it was funny to make other women of the group expose themselves. Or could it be Paul? When she first knew him, he was a shy young man, but he had transformed a lot since then. Could he really be so cheeky? It all seemed very unlikely. She couldn't envision either of them daring to do something like this behind their wives' backs.

Her train of thought was interrupted as Alex and Marco each grabbed one of her hands. Paul moved behind her and gently pushed her towards the water.

Amanda was perplexed at first "What?" Were they really about to drag her into the water? "You can't," she continued. "It will ruin my skirt!"

That made them pause, but only long enough for Paul to kneel behind her. She gasped as he pulled down the zipper in the back of her skirt.

"You can't...!" Amanda protested but her giggles revealed the insincerity of her objection. Her body betrayed her, assisting Paul by wiggling out of the tight skirt as he pulled it down over her cheeks. Another rush flowed through her as she realized what a close-up view Paul would have, her thong doing a feeble job of covering anything. She looked towards Mali, but she just laughed along with Sabina and Veronica.

With the skirt out of the way, they continued to drive her into the water. She put up a token resistance, cursing them for their insolence. But given that her fate was sealed, she eventually leaped forward, charging into the water of her own accord. She dove into a wave as she reached waist deep water, a sense of freedom rushing through her as she glided through the water.

She stuck her tongue out at them all as she stood up, but no one was looking at her face. She had worried about what the water would do to her skirt but the effect on her top seemed far more apparent. It clung to her like a second skin, hugging her every detail. Her excited nipples were on display through the transparent fabric. She shivered and it wasn't because the water was cold. She stood as if frozen, allowing everyone to stare at her.

Apparently getting her into the water was sufficient for her friends, and they soon started making their way back to the beach. Amanda slowly followed. She picked up her skirt, concluding that there was no way she could get it back on now that she was wet. Was this her fate, walking home with her ass essentially bare and her tits on display through her translucent top? It seemed she had no choice. The rush made her gasp as it hit her.

The others were still busy getting dressed after the swim, putting their clothes back on over their wet underwear. Holding her head high, Amanda started walking, with her skirt in one hand and her shoes in the other. She smiled confidently at everyone she passed, even though most never managed to tear their eyes away from her swaying chest. And when her friends caught up with her, they collectively decided to walk a few steps behind her. Having had the opportunity to gawk at her tits all day, it seemed they now had decided to enjoy the sight of her ass, watching it sway with her steps. Her ordeal felt surreal, but the excitement overshadowed all embarrassment.

Once well inside the mansion, Amanda continued her parade up the stairs to her room, giving her friends an absentminded "good night" without turning around to face them. A quick shower later, she lay on the bed, fingers pistoning in and out of her dripping, wet pussy. Images of herself on display for the world to see spun in her head. She barely had to touch her excited clit before she came, stronger than she could ever remember.

As the aftershocks melted away, she drifted into a deep sleep.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

Amanda woke up in a state of disorientation. Where was she? And why were people singing? Eyes flickering as she adjusted to the morning light, she stared in confusion as her friends burst into her room, led by Mali with a candlelit cake.

"Happy birthday, dear Amanda.... Happy birthday to you!"

They broke out in cheers and applause. Realizing that she was naked, she pulled the sheet high to cover her chest. The way they smirked at her actions made her remember what she had done the day before. It all seemed so unreal now. Her immediate reaction was to feel ashamed of her unfitting behavior. But that shame was followed by a shimmering thrill—a desire to be exposed once again.

Veronica winked at her. "No need to get all shy on us, birthday girl."

Amanda poked her tongue out at her friend. But the redhead was undeniably right. Moreover, Amanda wanted her to be right. She made a half-assed attempt to wedge the sheet under her arms when Mali handed her the cake, but as her friends gathered around her on the bed, their movements made it fall.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, sitting there dumbfounded with a cake in her hands and her tits on display.

She tried to hand the cake back to free her hands, but Mali didn't seem to register Amanda's intention. Instead she initiated a salute.

"Hip-hip... Hooray! Hip-hip... Hooray!"

Amanda couldn't help but feel that it was her exposure they cheered.

"You'll get your present later," Sabina said, and Amanda was sure she saw a glimpse of excitement in the blonde's face. Or was she just projecting her own emotions onto her friend?

After making her blow out the candles, one by one they each leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, first the three women, followed by their husbands. Feeling their lips against her skin while she was so exposed made her blush. What's worse, it made her nipples come alive, poking out as if asking to be kissed too.

"What did you wish for?" Veronica asked.

The question made Amanda blush an even deeper shade of red. She gave Veronica a bewildered stare.

"You're meant to make a wish when you blow out the candles, birthday girl," the redhead explained.

"I thought you weren't supposed to say it out loud," Amanda retorted. She wasn't sure herself exactly what she wished for but none of her desires were the kind she dared vocalize.

"We thought we might hang around the backyard pool today," Mali said. "Is that OK by you, Amanda."

"Of course," Amanda said. "I better not go out in public in case more of my clothes happen to disappear."

She studied her friends' reactions, attempting to see if one of them looked guilty. But they just went about their business, serving her breakfast in bed. She regretted the comment. The cheerful tone of her voice made it sound as if she wanted her clothes to be stolen.

"Put on your swimmers and join us in the backyard," Sabina said, as they left her room.

Her swimmers? That meant bikini bottoms and nothing else for Amanda, of which Sabina must have been aware. Were they expecting her to spend the rest of the holiday as the topless girl of the gang? She was a respectable woman, a lawyer and full partner of a law firm. Peeking out through the open window, she watched them pulling out recliners. If her friends truly thought it wasn't a big deal, why couldn't they too be topless? At the island when the guys weren't around, they had all done it. And Sabina usually took every opportunity to show off. Now she seemed to make a point of keeping her top on. Why did Amanda have to be the only one showing her tits to everyone?

That thought made her gasp as the thrill inside her flared up. She walked out onto the deck a moment later. Her friends looked pleased as they collectively eyed her up and down, taking in her topless presentation. She held out her arms, not sure herself if her gesture conveyed her lack of clothing options or if she was asking if they were happy with what they saw. A part of her thought that they should have gotten used to seeing her like this by now, tits on display for their amusement. But the notion that they couldn't get enough of watching her made her purr inside. She lay down on the one empty recliner, conveniently placed in the center where they all had a good view of her.

It wasn't long before Veronica decided it was time for Mimosas. Amanda offered to make them but she was told she was the birthday girl and it wasn't allowed. Instead she was waited on by the men of the party, who served her drinks along with fruit and snacks. To some extent, she got used to her state and their attention as the day passed, but not to the extent that her exposure ever felt non-sexual. Far from it. Rather she began to feel that it was oddly natural to be admired as a sexual object. She found herself soaking in their lustful stares.

"Can you do my back, Marco?" she asked after applying sunscreen on her front, a performance that her audience appreciated even more now that they were treated to the close-up show.

"Of course," Marco said. "Anything for a beautiful lady, especially on her birthday."

Flat on her stomach, she soon felt hands on her back. She closed her eyes to focus on Marco's touch. A few whispers later she was surprised to feel additional hands moving on her calves and continuing upwards. She looked down to see that Paul and Alex had joined in. She closed her eyes again, pretending not to be affected by the six roaming hands moving over her body.

They made it difficult for her. Paul and Alex worked their hands further and further up her thighs. When the first fingers brushed against her cheek, Amanda thought it was by mistake. But then the same thing happened on the other side. Inch by inch, they moved further up, as if challenging each other. In the back of her head she heard a voice of caution, telling her to put a stop to it. But she had no will to listen to that voice. Instead she found herself grateful that Sabina had convinced her to buy such a minimal bikini, leaving most of her ass exposed to their hands.

At the same time, Marco's hands roamed along her sides, increasingly caressing the sides of her breasts. Amanda focused on controlling her breathing, but she couldn't help squirming lightly against their touch, especially when Paul and Alex moved their fingers along the insides of her thighs. It felt surreal to receive such explicit attention, especially in front of the wives of the men who were treating her to it. But knowing that they were calmly watching just made Amanda squirm even more.

"Looks like you boys need to cool down," Veronica said suddenly.

The guys chuckled, but before they took off running towards the pool, Amanda could see that Veronica wasn't joking. There were obvious evidences of the effect her body had on them. This would normally have shocked Amanda, but now it gave her a strange sense of pride. She told herself that she should cool down too, obviously needing to clear her mind. She dove into the pool after them.

She made it a point to stay low in the water, needing a hiatus from being the focus of so much attention. It seemed to break the spell she had them under, and for a moment it felt almost like a normal day with her friends. Veronica brought out her competitive side, challenging Sabina to a game of shoulder wars. They soon sat on their husbands' shoulders, trying to push each other off balance. Veronica soon howled in triumph as the blonde fell backwards into the water.

"Ha! I am invincible! Are you next, Mali and Paul?"

"I trust that you're stronger than me," the petite Asian said and turned to her husband. "But you and Amanda should go."

"I don't know..." Amanda started, but was interrupted as Paul dove under the water, forcing his head in between her legs. "Woah..!"

She giggled as he pushed her up out of the water, impressively strong. Her emergence brought all eyes back to her body. She struggled to keep her balance at first, breasts moving with her wiggling motion.

She barely managed to get her balance back before Veronica and Alex attacked. The redhead seemed certain that she would win, a knowing smirk on her face. But Amanda found herself sitting sturdily on Paul's broad shoulders, and once again she proved that her larger frame made her superior in wrestling matches. The redhead soon fell into water and came back up cursing and spitting.

"Again!"

It only took a few seconds before Veronica was pushed off balance again. Amanda giggled. Although in the back of her mind she realized how inappropriate her behavior was. Topless shoulder wars were the sort of thing silly college girls did, not sensible professionals.

Veronica's eyes were fierce as she once more climbed onto her husband's shoulders. "Again!"

"Are you sure?" Amanda teased.

She grinned confidently as Veronica charged. Would the redhead never learn?

But to her surprise, Sabina attacked from the flank. Amanda defended herself with honor but her friends seemed determined. Soon they all collapsed, Amanda falling backwards with everyone else on top of her. She felt several hands grope her in the turmoil and strangely, she hoped it wasn't by accident.

"Are you OK?" Mali asked as she helped Amanda to her feet.

"Yeah. But you two are cheaters," Amanda said, mock-glaring at Sabina and Veronica.

"You're just a sore loser," Veronica said.

Sabina giggled. "Yeah, she seems to have lost something for sure."

That's when Amanda noticed it. Her bikini bottoms had disappeared in the turmoil!

Shocked, she looked down at her naked body. The water protected the details, but her strip of pubic hair, narrowly trimmed to fit inside her bikini, was clearly visible. They could all clearly tell that she was completely naked. And yet she didn't cover up, standing frozen with her arms held out in a gesture of disbelief. Who would do such a thing, stripping her completely naked?

She looked around, eyes pleading for an explanation. But she received none. One by one they held up their empty hands to show that they didn't have her bottoms. But it would have been easy to hide that minimal piece of fabric inside their own swim wear. Was the thief expecting her to demean herself by begging to get them back?

The rush of exhilaration she had begun to discover following exhibition flowed through her body. But while she mentally acknowledged that she was in debt to whoever it was who kept stealing her clothes, she wasn't going to humiliate herself by making a fuss. She might not be above experiencing the thrill of exposing herself but she still had her self-respect. She refused to give the thief the satisfaction.

So she calmly swam to the far end of the pool. Slowly, she climbed the ladder at the side of the pool, rising out of the water, knowing that six pairs of eyes admired the sight of her naked ass as she emerged. Reaching the top of the stairs, she pretended that nothing was out of the ordinary, dreamily staring up at the sky before twirling her hair tight to squeeze out excess water. She peeked over her shoulder, suppressing a smile as twelve expectant eyes stared back at her. With a deep breath, she started turning.

Just before turning far enough to make her pussy available to their gazes, she placed her hand over it. She started walking slowly and confidently, pretending not to notice their disappointment. A naughty urge inside her wanted to give them the treat they longed for. But the exhibitionist side of her that she was just getting acquainted with, demanded more finesse. By denying them this final surrender, she could continue to hold them in suspense.

She continued walking inside the mansion and up the stairs. Her hand never left its place between her legs. She squatted down just inside her bedroom door, resting her back against the wall as her fingers explored her wet folds. Her other hand caressed her breasts, pinching lightly at her nipples. She panted as she thought about how many people had seen them over the past few days. Her clit was throbbing madly, her furious fingers sending jolts of pleasure through her aroused body. As she focused on the sensation of being naked among her friends, her pleasure quickly spiraled out of control. She pictured how they had watched her naked ass as she paraded before them, and instinctively her fingers found their way towards her sensitive openings. She did her best to take it slow, teasing herself by gently caressing her puckered rim. But her fingers soon moved fiercely in and out of her pussy and ass. She screamed out in pleasure, images of her naked self flashing through her mind.

She remained on the floor as her orgasm subsided, panting as she gradually returned to her senses. She heard giggles from outside and noticed that the window was still wide open.

"That sounded like a good one," she heard Sabina say.

The comment was followed by a chorus of laughs. Realizing that they had all heard her excited screams as she climaxed, her immediate reaction was shame. Her friends weren't supposed to know about her carnal nature. But those feelings were quickly washed away, replaced by a surge of reignited lust. Revealing to them the effect that her exposure had on her was nearly as exciting as the act of exposing her body. She shook her head at her own thoughts. What was happening to her?

But her climax had cleared her head enough to make her once again consider who might be stealing her clothes. None of them had seemed particularly shocked when her bikini bottoms disappeared. Was it possible that they were in on this together? She peeked outside, watching them getting out of the pool. Had these people—her closest friends and their husbands—somehow conspired to get Amanda naked? If so, why? She had to find out.

Sabina and Marco were rinsing off in the outdoor shower while the others headed inside. She soon heard the downstairs shower turn on. Her first reaction was to quickly wash off the pool water herself and then make her private shower available to the rest. But instead she quickly developed a plan in her mind.

She waited until all her friends were done washing up after the pool, ensuring that they would all hear her as she shouted down to them.

"I'm just going to have a shower! I'll be down soon!"

Slipping the tunic over her head, she walked inside the bathroom, closing the door behind her before turning on the shower. But she didn't get in. Instead she pressed her ear against the bathroom door, waiting to hear someone sneak inside her room.

And just as she had predicted, she soon heard the squeaky door to her room being opened. She listened carefully as someone's light footsteps sneaked inside, treading carefully as they made their way across the room. She thought she heard whispers, which would confirm her suspicion that it was more than just one person responsible for her disappearing clothing. She had placed her bag on her bed as a tempting lure and she was sure she could hear someone fiddling around on that side of the room. A second more and Amanda would be ready to catch the thief red-handed.

But she stopped herself. If they were sneaking inside her room to steal more of her clothes, didn't that suggest that they had more ideas in mind for her? Things that went further than stripping her naked in front of them all, as they had done in the pool? Catching them in the act might ruin such plans, whatever they were. Did she really want to risk that? And did she dare to find out what more they had in store for her?

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers