Stealing is the Ultimate Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" she heard Mali say.

But her girlfriend's shock just spurred her on further. She took Marco's fingers in her mouth, coating them with a generous amount of saliva. He knew what she wanted and soon he had his fingers pumping in and out of her asshole. Along with Alex's cock in her pussy, the sensation was intensely filling. Still, she craved more. The room turned quiet as Marco placed his cock against her tight opening. Only Amanda's sensuous cries could be heard as she instinctively pushed back against him, inch by inch accepting him deeper inside her rounded ass. The filling sensation was beyond anything she had experienced before, and she relished every rigid detail of their throbbing cocks as they moved slowly inside her. Her ecstatic screams were muffled as Paul's cock filled her mouth. Coated by her own juices, it she found the taste enticing and delicious.

The four of them rocked back and forth with increasing intensity, their bodies moving in lascivious synchronicity. She glanced back at her girlfriends, grinning to herself around the moving cock in her mouth as she saw them lined up, their dresses and skirts pulled up as they furiously rubbed their wet pink slits in concert, spurred on by the excitement of the explicit show she was giving them. In the past, she had occasionally fantasized about experiencing the sensation of being impaled in all three holes at once. She had never expected it to actually happen, and particularly not in front of an audience. In her wildest dreams she couldn't have imagined how wonderful it would actually feel. She felt oddly proud that she was allowing herself to enjoy such an illicit experience. That it was combined with an erotic performance with her best friends as witnesses just amplified all the sensations that much further. Her elated mind joined her body as she was whirled higher and higher towards the peak of ecstasy.

The men groped her frantically in the throes of their own pleasure. As they increasingly focused on her sensitive nipples, greedily pinching and pulling at them, the stimulation quickly pushed Amanda to her breaking point. She glanced at her panting girlfriends, all of them furiously fucking themselves with their fingers as they watched Amanda getting gang banged by their husbands. Her muffled shrieks as her orgasm took her seemed to tip them over the edge. The room erupted in an exultant cacophony as the four women came together. The men held back, continuing to drive their cocks into Amanda's body right through to the culmination of her mind-blowing orgasm.

Amanda rocked slowly back and forth as she came back to her senses. Eventually, she slid forward, forcing the trio of cocks to slide out of her. She smiled as she saw her friends' faces, recovering from their own ecstasy and appearing shocked by what they had seen and done. To her surprise, Amanda realized that she wasn't shocked herself. She was both satisfied and content with what she had done. And she had one final act left.

With a confident smile, she knelt on the floor. She stared up at the men around her with challenging eyes. "What do you say, guys," she said, her soft, seductive voice sly with insinuation. "Shall we give them one last show?"

She slid the strands of hair that had escaped her ponytail behind her ears, making her face an open target. Arching her back to thrust out her full breasts and licking her lips, she ensured that her invitation was clear. It was an offer they couldn't refuse. Alex was the first to step up, moving in from her side so that the stunned audience would have a clear view. Amanda seductively bit her lip, her gaze wandering among her enchanted girlfriends as she pumped her fist over his cock, pointing it at her face. It was a matter of seconds before she felt him tense up, grunting as the first strand of cum landed across her face. Her eyes never left her audience, and she giggled wickedly as he showered her with load after load. Just as his flow subsided, Paul approached from the other side. She shrieked with joy as his cum splashed against her face, the hot flow dripping thickly off her chin. Soon Marco took Alex's place, and she found herself being showered from both sides, her face and tits being the primary targets and quickly becoming coated in hot, thick strings of cum.

It seemed like their gifts would never end. As they finally stepped back, she knew she must be quite the sight. She felt creamy cum dripping from her face, adding to the thick coating already covering her tits. Even so, she felt no shame. Instead she merely stood up, completely composed as she found her balance on her shaky legs. She licked her lips, finding the notion of their cum mixing in her mouth incredibly alluring.

"That my friends, was a very generous present," she said, giving her girlfriends a sly smile. "Do you think this birthday girl looks properly celebrated?"

She didn't wait for an answer. With her head held high, she walked up the stairs to her room, cum running down her body all the way up the stairs.

Epilogue

The next day, Amanda found her bikini-clad girlfriends in the backyard, sipping drinks by the pool.

"Good morning," she said as she joined them, taking her seat on one of the recliners.

"Look who it is! Our own little porn star!" Veronica teased.

Sabina grinned from ear to ear. "I see you found your bikini."

"Yeah, it magically reappeared," Amanda replied with a smirk, adjusting the straps of her top.

Mali poured her a drink. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very well, thanks. I was quite exhausted."

"Ha! I bet you were," Veronica chuckled. "That was quite the performance last night. Damn, I didn't think you had it in you!" She sounded honestly impressed.

"She always was an overachiever," Sabina said. "We should have known she'd excel at being a sexy slut too!"

Being called a slut would have struck her as a crude insult days before. But whether she liked it or not, it was obviously part of who she was and she knew she'd have own up to it. She felt proud to accept this new side of her. The notion that it was something to be celebrated was confirmed as her girlfriends all raised their glasses in her honor.

"Where are the guys?" Amanda asked.

"Hey now, are you getting greedy?" Veronica said with a grin on her face.

"Maybe," Amanda replied calmly. "But mainly I wanted to thank them for... well, being a great birthday present."

"They just went down to get some stuff from the stores," Mali said.

"Ah, I guess the stores are open again?"

Mali giggled. "Well, I actually think they were open all weekend."

"I can't believe you fell for that so easily," Veronica said.

Amanda frowned. "I suppose I wanted to be fooled."

Mali continued after a brief pause. "So, I take it you enjoyed your birthday gift then?"

"I can't very well deny that. I will have to think of some appropriate way to thank you," she said, letting the implication of that statement hang in the air before continuing. "How long have you three been planning this mischief?"

"We just wanted to get you something special," Mali said.

Sabina nodded in agreement. "And you've always been difficult to buy presents for."

"But then we realized what you needed the most," Veronica said with a big grin.

"I've always said that you need to enjoy yourself a bit more," Sabina said. "And I finally managed to convince these two that the best gift we could give you was to pull that stick out of your ass."

"I'm not sure that's an appropriate expression, given the circumstances yesterday," Veronica said and chuckled at her own remark. "Damn girl!"

"It kind of escalated," Mali said, her brown eyes flinching nervously. "We only did it because we honestly thought you'd like it. We all love you dearly and you deserve to enjoy yourself. I hope we didn't push things too far?"

Amanda let the question linger as she quietly sipped her drink in contemplation. Her friends all watched her with worried inquisitiveness. Eventually she put down her glass.

"No, you didn't push things too far. It was amazing, and I'm in your debt. But what I do have a problem with is the dishonesty."

"Oh, well..." Mali said, her gaze darting between Sabina and Veronica for support. "We talked about just asking you..."

"But we figured you'd never say yes if we proposed it beforehand," Sabina continued.

"Yeah, if you're honest Amanda..." Veronica began, eyebrows raised. "Wouldn't you have just dismissed it as a ridiculous idea if we had simply offered our husbands to you?"

"We were worried you might even cancel the trip," Mali added.

Sabina nodded. "So, we decided it was better to nudge you a bit and see how far you'd go."

"And you went pretty damn far!" Veronica chuckled.

"I hope you understand that our deceit came from our good intentions," Mali said.

Again, Amanda sat quietly, keeping them in suspense. By the time she spoke, she knew she had their full attention.

"I get that and I'm truly grateful for what you did. You're right, I probably would have flat out refused if you had asked me beforehand. That's not the dishonesty I'm talking about though. It's your alleged altruism I have a problem with."

She stood, confidently looking down at them.

"I admit that you gave me an amazing gift, but I don't accept that you did it solely out of the goodness of your hearts," she continued, her speech taking on the aspects of the closing argument of a skilled lawyer making her case.

"Uhm, meaning what?" Veronica asked, uncharacteristically hesitant.

"Simply that you also conspired to steal my clothes because you wanted to see me naked. And you let your husbands fuck me because you wanted to watch me get fucked. I saw the way you all looked at me. If we're being honest, why don't you start by admitting that, at least to yourselves. And with that in mind, I think I know how to thank you for your generous gifts."

They stared at her dumbfounded and their eyes widened further as she reached for the clasp in the back of her bikini top. The thrill of exhibitionism rushed through her as her breasts swayed free.

"Oh my god, we've created a monster!" Sabina cried.

Her giggles were joined by Mali's and Veronica's, but they soon died out, as if getting stuck in drying throats. All eyes followed Amanda's hands as she reached for the knots at the side of her bikini bottoms. Amanda relished the thrill as she prolonged the anticipation, idly playing with the strings. But she didn't pull them open. Instead she walked over to stand between Sabina and Veronica.

"I believe it was one of you who stole them last time. Or maybe both? Perhaps you'd like to strip me again?"

The girls looked hesitantly at each other, mouths twitching nervously. But their hands seemed to act on instinct. Slowly, they pulled at the ties. Amanda felt the open air caress her glistening pussy lips as they ceremoniously lowered her bikini bottoms to the ground. Once again, she stood before them naked, glowing with erotic pride. With just a hint of an exaggerated swagger, she moved back to her recliner and lay down. She closed her eyes, knowing that her girlfriends still admired her naked form. She did indeed have them under her spell.

"I know you like to watch, my darlings," she said. "But you may touch too, if you desire."

Within a minute, she held the heads of Sabina and Veronica to her breasts, stroking their hair lightly as they hungrily suckled on her nipples. Mali knelt between her legs, moaning ecstatically as she lapped away at Amanda's pussy. Amanda smirked as she saw that the guys had returned and were quietly watching their wives worship Amanda's body. Sabina, Mali and Veronica were too consumed with their devotions to notice, and Amanda decided not to disturb them. They had insisted on rousing the slutty goddess within her and now she was damned well going to act like one. She was going to make this a very interesting week for them all.

The end.

*

A huge thanks to hentaikitten for her valuable editing comments.

This story is part of the Nude Day Story Contest, so please don't forget to vote if you liked it.