All Comments on 'Stealing My Heart Ch. 03'

by Greenly

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Malod33Malod33over 12 years ago
More!

I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Loved it.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Am loving this story so far!

Keep up the good work.

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
Good but....

I didn't really like the addition of Marco as the potential story villian. It seemed too predictable and over used. That type of character is seen alot in stories like this. But its still early days. Maybe you have plans for him that aren't the typical typecast. I'll definatly continue reading coz i really like Jordan and her independence and i wanna see how things will pan out.

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago

I'm so in love with Xavier! The date played very well...and the kiss was very sensual. I hope you post the next update soon.

Mizz_WolfeMizz_Wolfeover 12 years ago
ehhhh

Unfortunately I have to sort of agree with StarMAP... it is an increasingly common story element in this genre, bitch ex goes after the guy and obligatory villian goes after the girl. Even if you perfected this story element, it is still over used.

BUT and it is a big but!

I really want to thank you for having A NICE ALPHA! i was beginning to think that to be an alpha you have to take the "boarderline rapist prick" exam! This delightful change from established themes. An Alpha who wants to woo his prospective mate makes the other slightly over used theme instantly forgivable. PLEASE keep Xavier gently protective and romantic. The irritatingly prevalent arsehole Alpha theme is wearing very thin. Keep it fresh, keep him NICE !

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Some agreement and then not so much................

Absolutely love Jordan....spunky, fiercely independent...a survivor. Xay is more than half way there with her by virtue of the fact she feels the mating pull and is open to it . Now we really can't have it that easy. There has to be a challenge; be it a male or another female. Quite frankly, I'd love to see her fuck that bitch up who sees her as a threat to what she thinks she owns. Mainly Xay.

Ain't nothin' spicier than a cat fight. I say let them get within range of each other and have at it no holds barred. I think Jordan can carry the weight with a lycan bitch and can already see it.

She may also have to be the one to open a can of fresh whup ass on Marco, an equally appealing prospect.

Babydoll, however you write it; I know it will be alright. So be about it cause we're waiting. Eagerly so!!!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Fantastic......

Love the work so far, but you do need to hustle the story along at a faster rate. I imagine that you are writing this as a romance story, primarily focused on the romance? Yeah, that's fine, if you are. Just don't forget to advance the plot and keep the story kicking over. Don't get too stuck down in the whole 'seduction of each other' bit..... It gets both tiresome and boring. It's also been done to death a billion times before. So, if you want advice, look for something original and new. Look for a way to keep the story fresh and interesting. By all means, Jordan and Xavier are meant to be together, and their journey won't be easy... But don't keep playing the same broken record.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
terrific chapter

i enjoyed the chapter very much and am looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ALL I CAN SAY IZ U GO GURL

LOVE THE PLOT IZ NOT EVERYDAY THAT U CAN FIND A STORE THAT IS SLOW BUT FAST AT THE SAME TIME . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK N TRY NOT TO BECOME A ONE HIT WONDER

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Enjoyable

This is a fun story to read. Having the future Madame Alpha be an expert at pickpocketing is great. That she was raised in foster care and has no real idea of what a family(pack) feels like brings an interesting element into the story. I love her boss, what a guy. And as for the Alpha, I'll take X anytime.

I look forward to the next chapter in your wonderful tale!

LBGTPrideLBGTPrideover 12 years ago
More please.....

The story that you have started is very good!! I like how the Alpha met his mate while she picked his pocket!!! I laughed at that! The other man, Marco(I think??), I think he is one of the other wolves that were running around...Cannot wait for the next chapter of this story....*Sitting twillting thumbs*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Refreshing

After reading hundreds of stories on this website, I seem to find this story a breath of fresh air. I can't seem to pinpoint exactly what it is that is different about this story, the writing, the characters maybe, but whatever it is, it seems to work. It is said that good writing comes from the soul. Thank you for sharing a little piece of your soul with us. Keep faith and keep writing. xx

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
shot in the dark

but she senses him outside the store, seems to have a great deal of agility and dexterity. a full human? or not?

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
i'm so enjoying this story!

i really like this story so far. i really like jordan's history and how it makes her independant. it also gives x a really good reason to be more protective, and want to make her his mate even more so that he can give her the family missing from her life. i can't wait to see the build up of their romance but at the same time, to make a story interesting, there has to be some kind of friction either from an outside source or between the two main characters. so i'm suspecting that marco is going to provide that friction. i'm in agreement with other posters that his character should provide a different type of dynamic instead of the "other guy" used in so many other stories. i have a feeling that you have his part figured out quite nicely and i can't wait to read more from you. excellent job greenly, i'm really liking your story!

samlove23samlove23over 12 years ago
great story

please more i am hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm really glad I happened upon this story

It's very well done so far. I'm really enjoying it. It is a very refreshing story (going on other people's comments) i really like that he's an alpha without being too alpha-esque, you know? He puts up with little jokes and I love how he set fire to the kitchen. That's hilarious! Just little things like that add up and it's just a well written story and I cannot wait to continue reading! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*sigh*

That was awesome, This is probably my favorite series...soooo....any estimate on when the next chapter is coming out =D =D lol

EllieLavenEllieLavenover 12 years ago
Keep writing!

Love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Tafudi2000Tafudi2000about 12 years ago
Please I need more.

This is such a great story. Please keep going!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
Cute

I love the way you take the protective instincts all men (well, all good men) feel for their women and take them to their logical, primal conclusion. It really resonates with me.

If only it was so easy for humans to tell when we've met our intended mates... *sigh*

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Sweet

how they are for each other. Good to see that she has a backbone and is very strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I thought I read this story

But it seems different from my memory. I thought the story centered on the girl being homeless and taking up w/other child vagrants. Did the story change?

Curious_Kitten21Curious_Kitten21over 9 years ago
to anon. before me...

No, the story didn't change. You must be thinking of a different story.

This is my third or fourth time reading this story. Keep up the good work Greenly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous