All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 05'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Cqtm

Lovely. "Not your fault but you don't want to be the one paying for it." So lovely.

"Again?!" xD

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Just curious

Are we in an alternate history Europe? Or is the landscape totally different?

Characters continue to intrigue. Thanks for sharing. 5*

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

No. Totally different world. WW1 level of technology(ish) but nothing more.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
And totally different than Laputa

I assume. With the steampunk and the proliferation of flying machines, I almost expect to see Captain Dola and her wild sons, with Sheeta and Pazu in tow.

Having fun tagging along. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next chapter?

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep this up please :)

Really enjoying the premise and world you've got going here and enjoy that you're keeping things to the point rather than needlessly filling pages. Would it be possible to get updates about how progress on the next chapters and whats coming down the pipe either at the end of the stories or on your bio? Or is there somewhere else you post that stuff? It's nice to be able to follow things like that.

And Mari and Easy are cute as hell together. I like the idea of Easy taking a few ideas from Mari as she discovers herself, and another girl on the ship with piercings would be hot.

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandalmost 8 years agoAuthor
More

Chapter 6 is pending approval, put more info in my Bio if you want to contact me elsewhere.

Brutus69Brutus69almost 2 years ago

This is going from fun to amazing. The workd building and development is good, and the slowly increasing cast is going to make this a great ride, I'm sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
427 Followers
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES