Steampunk Harlots Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So did I. Did you know it was illegal before you did it?" Mari asked with a warm smile.

"Yes." She sighed. "I was just so desperate for companionship and money. You?"

"Sex is amazing and getting money for it is like, the best deal ever. You just need to do it legally."

"How?" She asked confused and surprised.

"Get paid on a ship. The way it works is that a ship captain is the law on the ship. So as long as they say it's okay then it's fine. Ships are like their own miniature states. Doesn't matter where they are docked, they get seen as their own law. So as long as money doesn't change hands off the ship you are fine. That's how we do it."

"We?"

"Yes. My friend Hannah and I got hired to work for a woman getting paid to get laid. We live on her ship and travel to ports for clients. Still rather new, but we already got a few more women since we started." Mari paused "Oh, by the way. My name is Mari."

"Emma. I wish I had known all that before. But I still would have had to do it. Don't get to eat terribly often and nobody hires me for legitimate work."

"Why is that?" Mari asked, just as a door slammed open down the hall. "Keep in the corner over there and try to look mildly interested."

Emma went over to the corner that had been indicated to her and tried to act as she was told. Footsteps came closer down the hall, and soon a muscular man who seemed to have spent too much time behind a desk came into view. Mari lamented not meeting the man in his prime but knew the extra flesh hid a well-built form. The door slammed open, controlled by a switch by someone out of view. His eyes darted between Emma and Mari, slightly confused.

"New girl." she nodded towards Emma, "Just here to learn and enjoy," Mari explained with a smile.

Thankfully he bought it and grinned, focusing totally on Mari. "More slum trash like you eh? All you ever do is fill our cells. Should put scum like you to work."

The trick to having an aggressive and adversarial attitude as a prelude to sex is to never make any insults personal. "Oh really? What did you have in mind? Sweeping your floors? Shining your shoes?" Insult his weight or his duty and he goes from playfully angry to really angry.

"I'd tell you to shut your mouth or I will shut it for you, but I'm going to need it open nice and wide," he retorted, pulling his belt off.

"Hey back off!" Mari shouted. "You can't make me do anything like that."

"That's what you think," he said, grabbing Mari by the throat and pushing her onto the bed.

The belt looped over her hands and around the bed frame, pinning them in place. Mari squirmed and kicked, but he quickly put his left knee over Mari and while half-kneeling on the bed, he had her pinned.

"If you still want teeth by the end, you won't bite," he said, pulling his pants open enough to bring out what he quickly shoved into Mari's mouth.

Grabbing her by the hair, he violently shook her head back and forth, laughing every time she gagged. Mari was having trouble even getting a breath in and was loving it all. He wouldn't have an issue violating between her legs when he was ready, she was more than wet enough already. Both of his hands were on the back of her skull just to bring it against him harder and faster. Emma watched in horror as he finally got off her chest and allowed her to breathe. As Mari choked and coughed, trying to draw full lungfuls of air, the client took off his pants and shirt to stand naked over her shaking form. He lifted her fishnet top and her bra to reveal the massive soft breasts with the gleaming rings piercing the nipples. Two hard slaps shocked Mari to scream in pain as he so quickly struck both breasts. He slapped her face when she tried to roll over and shield them. Back fully on her back, he lashed out again on her right and then left. Tears running down her cheeks, Mari orgasmed and screamed while sobbing. What little flesh lacked ink on her breasts was turning red.

"Well, damn," he mumbled, caught off guard at just how rough he was and how much she liked it.

Almost feeling guilty, he switched tactics by getting on his knees and sucking her nipples while firmly grabbing her tits. Mari was always the most sensitive to her nipples during a climax, it kept her going just as she thought it was ending. Unable to wait any longer, the client got back up and lifted her skirt to reveal the soaking black panties he soon ripped off. After enough expensive experience with torn clothing, Mari sensibly made as much of her wardrobe able to be torn away as possible. Her legs were forcibly spread and she flinched as she saw the hand rise. Her short squeal preceded a massive strike with an open hand between her legs. Mari tried to close her legs the moment he struck, but he was using his own to keep hers spread and he struck again. Screaming like she was being stabbed, Mari begged him to stop. It actually caught her by surprise that she would seriously utter the words, but it really was terribly painful for her. Of course, he thought she was just playing the role and enjoying it as much as she had been. Two more strikes and Mari was surprised to find her climaxing in terror. At first, she thought she might be bleeding, but the gushing fluids squirting out of her were simply the product of her first experience squirting like she had seen other women do. She laughed at the revelation and enjoyed the sting and pleasure of the new experience.

"I really didn't think you would be enjoying this more than me." The client chuckled as he pulled his belt off the bed frame.

He bound Mari to the bars on the cell door and lifted her up so that he could watch her eyes as he lowered her down onto him. Mari let out a soft moan as he slid inside. So numb she couldn't feel him until he penetrated her deeply enough. Bucking into her pinned against the bars, the clang of metal sounded each time he slammed her against them. His arms tucked under and around her legs to grab her breasts, he marvelled at her flexibility. Emma looked on as he assaulted her until he groaned loudly. Soon, she could see dripping coming from where he was pumping his seed into her. Finished, he pulled out slowly, smiling at Mari before grabbing his uniform and leaving Mari bound to the bars as he redressed. Only at the end did he take back his belt to let her drop to the floor.

Emma watched him leave before going over to Mari. "Are you okay?"

"Quite so. Might need some help walking and dressing, but yeah," Mari whispered.

She kneeled there on the floor, letting him leak out of her as Emma helped her pull her bra back down with her top soon after. Anything touching hurt her much-abused breasts, but Mari slowly stood up and took her panties from Emma who had fetched them. Putting them back on and pushing her skirt back down, she held on to Emma as they walked down the hall towards the exit.

"I don't know if I'm allowed to leave the cell," Emma whispered.

"Of course you are. We work together and now we are done. Just follow my lead and let me do the talking."

They got to the end of the hall and were greeted by an officer who undoubtedly heard everything.

"I'm supposed to let you go," he said to Mari before glancing at Emma. "I was only told there would be one."

"The chief hired entertainment. That's us. Let's go."

"She is noted as having been charged," he said looking at his papers.

"Check to see what for. Then ask yourself why I was here. Then figure out how to explain to the chief that his activities gets known because someone else was stupid enough to write anything down. Not your fault, but you don't want to be the one paying for it."

"Right." He sighed, angrily looking around. "Let's go."

The discreet exit and trip back to the ship were uninterrupted. Mari brought Emma onto the ship and watched the carriage leave the docks. In the lounge, Liddy was talking with Hannah and Ving when they looked up.

"Really?!" Liddy asked loudly. "Again?! Do you and Hannah ever NOT attract sexy young women while with clients off the ship?"

12