All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 08'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Prefer the One-on-One ...

With clients to the lesbian orgies.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Lovely story

Its strange. There are so many stories on this site that are mostly nothing but sex, and this one is too, but its sex is.. purposeful? Idk, but however its different, it is also wonderful. Keep on keeping on RFB, if you'd be so kind.

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

So do I but this sorta just happened as I wrote, was just supposed to be the meeting and move on.

cittrancittranalmost 8 years ago
Okay, I am obliged to comment just for that last bit

You just invented the vibrator.

That is both ingenious, and hilarious.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Oh, yes

Hannah seeks out good vibrations! Heh heh. Even at one percent, she should make a deal with the builder for the idea. Probably a dozen prototypes to take back to the ship to share around. Just for testing purposes, you understand.

So is the person who turns off a vibrator a buzz-kill? The chorus answers a resounding yes.

More bad and awful puns are going through my head, so I will quit now. While my mind seeks to re-connect to coherence, this was amusing. Thanks for sharing!

Brutus69Brutus69almost 2 years ago

Come on people, this is a serious meeting.

Harlots: Fun first!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES