Steampunk Harlots Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foxy watched the wings flutter on the woman whose tongue slithered around inside her. She couldn't believe how open she was allowed to be with these strangers. Right before her was a free emberborn woman who was being pleasured by her commanding officer, who in turn was being pleasured by another woman of the crew. The idea of being able to explore her sexuality without limit was intoxicating. There was even the possibility of being with men. So far, she had been limited to only being with those she could trust, but now men might pay for the pleasure of her body. Foxy climaxed at the thrill of the idea, and felt the tongue inside her working harder as her climax flowed out of her.

Liddy lifted the elf by her tits and let her back down over and over, trying to get more of the cock inside her. Emma moaned for her, eyes still closed, her hands on Mari's ink-covered back. She imagined it was a man inside her, trying so hard to make it get as deep as she wanted. Of course, Emma knew it wasn't and that it was Liddy who had her hands all over her breasts. She was conflicted. Women didn't arouse her at all, at least never before. Now she had a woman deep between her legs and another holding her breasts from behind. Does it really matter what someone is? Can it just be anyone who can please you? Would it be more enjoyable to fuck male clients or female friends? Emma felt a sudden rush of fluid inside her as the shaft impaling her tiny body exploded with its seed. It throbbed with each pump of fluid, and she returned in kind, screaming as her nipples were yanked by Liddy, sending her over the edge. She opened her eyes and turned to look at Liddy leaning in for a kiss that was softly returned.

A sudden crosswind shook the ship, and Ving leapt to her feet to go check the helm. The sudden surprise interrupted everyone's ecstasy and they all looked about. Mari was the first to laugh, followed quickly by everyone else. The absurdity of what was said and how it lead to such a sexual display, coupled with the chemicals swirling in every woman's body made the laughter last several minutes. Some redressed faster than others. Easy and Foxy cuddled naked on the couch. With the mood more relaxed, Inky and the other soldiers besides Foxy redressed in uniforms, while Liddy helped Emma back into her clothing. Ving returned from the helm with a smile and a nod that things were okay before kneeling next to Hannah's chair.

"Go get settled into your rooms. Back to whatever things you are supposed to be doing," Liddy ordered, trying to bring herself back to business.

The unexpected orgy of lust certainly qualified as an icebreaker for the crew, but some of them had things they should have been doing. There was still plenty of time for fun during the rest of the trip, but Liddy needed to get on the radio and do what she could to set up clients for when they landed.

****

After arriving at their destination, another meeting was called.

"Alright. A few things to mention. Firstly, we don't have the time to let this meeting end up with us having sex, so everyone stay dressed. Second, we need new uniforms for our security. Inky, take whoever is off duty and go get some. None of your girls will be seeing clients until they are more familiar with the whole process. Also, you can escort Hannah to meet a client. Hannah, an old man wants a pretty girl to impress with rambling stories about his work. He lives alone, so there shouldn't be any women for you to bring home with you. If you trip over a pretty girl on the way to or from, you let someone else help her."

"What do you mean 'if'?" Hannah smirked.

"I will be seeing a client off the ship myself so... Ving? You are in charge. Get everyone as laid as possible."

"Her? What about me?" Mari asked, not really being offended.

"Apparently, slum-trash sluts are in demand. You will be too busy."

"Ouch. Well played."

"Just keep the ship intact and do your jobs. We are docked here for a while to make up for our sudden departure from Valley Hub. Let's try to make our stay here in..." Liddy winced at the name. "Ocean Port... as profitable as possible."

Liddy took Hannah and Inky off the ship with four of the guards, and hoped that things went smoothly while she was gone. Her own client was in the upscale market, quite the distance from where the others were going. They separated soon.

"So what's the deal with you and Ving?" Inky asked Hannah, once they were on their own.

The soldiers flanked them in an escort position, but Hannah didn't mind what they overheard. "She has some issues that can't be resolved quickly. So I'm being really controlling of her until she figures things out. Imagine being one of those people who gets out of the military and doesn't know how to function without someone giving them orders."

"So you're the one giving her orders until she learns she doesn't need them?"

"Pretty much. So how did Easy taste?" Hannah asked with a curious grin.

"You don't know? Simply amazing. Never thought less of Emberborn, but could never get frisky with Foxy. That meeting, though. That happen often?"

"No, but it was a small crew before you showed up. Funny thing was that we were all in the bath together and nothing really happened."

"Formal meeting and suddenly everyone is having sex. Your girls really are horny sluts, eh?"

"You remember how bored you were most of the time? Men can go out and get laid easy. We try it, and suddenly something is wrong with us. The names men call me never stopped them from sticking it in me. But I was less concerned about that than you are."

"Well, for us, socially, it's a much bigger deal. Plus, they all have families aside from Foxy, so keeping it within the group just sort of evolved. Also, we didn't like leaving Foxy alone while we got laid. Now that they can travel, getting laid by people who would never talk to their working class families, they love the idea. Just that they can be a bit picky."

"Fair enough. But to get them ready, they need to know what they are getting into and look the part. I recommend a combat corset. Tough and durable while still allowing for proper support and flexibility. Combine that with a combat skirt, and you are good to go."

"Those are things that are real?"

"Yes! Expensive but it will be worth it. I wanted it while I served but, way out of my pay grade. If they don't have any here, they can just make it out of the same materials they use to make the kit for bodyguards. Trust me."

"Fine. Liddy gave me more money than I have ever been paid in my life to buy uniforms, so we shall see what I end up with."

****

Parting ways, Hannah went to the address she was given and quickly came across a busy-sounding warehouse. Now traditionally approaching a warehouse in this kind of neighbourhood is a dangerous thing for anyone to do, let alone a woman and harlot. Of course, if anyone did cause trouble with Hannah, they would be in for a nasty surprise. An older man was waiting by the main door as Hannah turned the corner. Frail-looking and wearing a dusty old suit that had seen a great deal of use. Hannah looked at him and could tell from the look on his face how lonely he seemed. That he would wait outside for her, looking almost convinced that she would never bother to show. His hands rubbing themselves over and over in nervous anticipation, yet unaware of her presence. Hannah paused for a moment, considering how to approach him. Decided, she moved in with a spring in her step, breasts bouncing under her modest, yellow silk dress. His hands stopped moving as he finally saw her and his eyes opened wide.

"A wonderful surprise to be greeted by a man as though he was a nervous boy wearing his father's suit to impress his sweetheart. Please don't be shy. My name is Hannah." She put her hand forward palm down.

Recovering after a moment, he took her hand and placed a respectful kiss upon it. "I was worried that..."

"Oh, hush. Anticipation is one of the best parts of having a special date."

"Forgive me. I am Sir Rayvon Dexx," he said with a formal bow before finally letting go of Hannah's hand.

"There is nothing to forgive. So happy to meet you Rayvon."

"I am happy to meet you as well Miss Hannah."

"So formal." Hannah let a slight giggle go as though it was a novelty.

"I was thinking that I would show you around my workshop. If you were interested."

Hannah figured either he was playing along, or was so depressed that he actually thought a woman he paid for would decide to ditch him and offered her a way out.

"Of course." Hannah latched onto his left arm. "I spent time getting lectured on ember engines and unequal output of energy." That is to say, she slept with some engineers who liked to talk, a lot, during sex and were so without talent that she found the engineering more noteworthy. "Ever since, I have loved to learn more."

"Oh." He was genuinely surprised. "Well, my work is quite related." He opened the door and revealed the massive warehouse full of almost every type of machinery possible. "What do you know of 'The Main Problem'?"

"That steam engines don't produce enough power to mathematically explain what they can do. A train engine that can mathematically be able to haul a hundred tonnes of mass can actually haul several hundred. That airships exist at all, despite there being almost no downward force produced. A clean engine with no Ember and one with Ember both run at the same temperature and cycle-rate, but the Ember engine produces many times as much power."

"Well... yes. Wow. I'm impressed. People have been using magic for so long that nobody really cares or understands why this is an issue. But with Ember becoming scarce, suddenly getting clean engines to perform as well as Ember engines is a much bigger issue." He lead Hannah into what appeared to be his main work area. "What I am working on here is to find suitable substances that we can cut the Ember with and maintain output. It hasn't been going well."

"Nothing works like Ember," Hannah commented. "So cutting it with something else would be to get a reaction from the Ember. It would produce the same energy in a shorter time, but not be more efficient."

"Slightly reduced output, but yes. That was the first half of my problem."

"Is the other half that the only thing you found to have positive results is just as rare?"

"Quite insightful, but no. The substance is chlorine, and easy to get. Just it's toxic as hell when vented into the air."

"That's actually worse. Aside from that, though, how does it work?"

"It keeps it from venting with the water when someone blows a steam whistle. Ideal except that it gets itself vented in the process. So the only way to make it work for long periods is to saturate the tank with it. Thus the toxic problem. So I have been working with other substances but nothing works the same."

"Does the chlorine need to mix with the water? Can it be kept separate? Maybe filter it out before it can vent?"

"Good questions that took me longer to ask myself but sadly I have yet to find a way." He paused for a moment before continuing, "If I may be candid."

"Of course, Rayvon."

"I was building up unrealistic expectations of you. Hoping for a woman who was excited to be here. Knowing I was fooling myself. Smart enough to appreciate the years of work I spent learning all this. Knowing I would just be explaining big words to a woman desperate to stop pretending to care what I had to say. Yet you..."

"To be fair, that's exactly what I expected to be doing. Listening to some rambling man acting like what he's doing was the centre of the world. Yet you... were exactly the opposite. Your work really is important. You explain it with the energy and enthusiasm of a young man. It really is important work."

"I've never had a fantasy come true like this. A beautiful young woman who understands and appreciates my work. Who doesn't feel forced to enjoy my company. Thank you."

"Thank you for what you are trying to achieve. Now that you know the source of your problems, what's your next step?"

"Oh, just one of my frustration projects. Things I work on when I'm too aggravated by my other work." He took Hannah over to a table where a large round glass lens surrounded by metal and wires. "I commissioned a lens to be made for my delicate work, but the glassblower's apprentice mixed Ember with the sand and made this."

"What's wrong with it?" Hannah asked.

He put his hand behind it and Hannah saw his old hand appear much like it should, but not magnified more than a slight degree.

"So it doesn't work? But it's shaped right, or looks like it."

"Indeed it is. There is no reason this lens shouldn't work. So I started experimenting with it." With one hand he flicked a switch on a control box, and a slight electrical hum filled the air.

"Nothing changed," Hannah observed.

He then snapped his fingers in front of it, and suddenly the waves of sound rippled across the lens. Hannah could see the waves bounce off the walls and back. Snapping again, the results repeated and Hannah laughed with amazement. Her laugh was strong enough to ripple behind the lens as well.

"Now for the other half." He flicked another switch.

The tone of the hum changed slightly, and suddenly the view through the lens turned dark blue, almost blocking out everything but the soft glow of his hand. She could see the outline and the colour saturated closer to the centre.

"It's called Infrared. Body heat. It is a colour based on temperature. Humans can't see the two colours on either extreme end of the visual spectrum. The other is ultraviolet. But this lens can pick it up with the right current running through it." He snapped his fingers again to show the sound waves mixed with the thermal image of his hand.

"This is amazing!" Again, her voice registered on the lens.

"I call it a thermal-sonic lens. Now, I am a smart man. Brilliant even. But I have no earthly idea how this works. I was trying to shatter the thing with sound waves and electricity when I realised what it did. The body heat bit was by accident. The only real use it has is pure research into sound and temperature. Also... well..."

"You are blushing like a boy. Tell me Rayvon." Hannah smiled.

"I thought that maybe I could look at you through it. Nothing unseemly. Just, you have a warmer body than mine."

"And?" Hannah asked in a sly tone knowing he was still holding back.

"Well, your clothing doesn't make any heat... or trap much of it. So it wouldn't really show up."

"And you thought you could see me naked without me knowing? How clever." Hannah walked over to a nearby wall that looked sturdy enough and leant against it.

Rayvon moved the lens between him and her. Her vibrant body heat glowing radiantly and the parts of her body that had been left to his imagination before were revealed. Losing himself examining the edges and curves, he soon noticed a deepening colour between her legs where her hand was. Hannah let out a soft moan that rippled from her lips and with one hand lifting her skirt, she used the other between her legs. Rayvon stood stunned but watching intently as her hand moved up and down over the increasing heat under it. Hannah took her other hand and raised it before bringing it down quickly on her breast that she had revealed, and the sound of the slap echoed across the lens and the room. Moaning loudly, she teased her tender nipple and smiled before letting out a giggle. Wondering how she looked through the lens, she could see his face and the sudden flush of colour in it looking the opposite way. She figured it had been a long time since he was so flushed. Rubbing her fingers over her clit, she knew his heart might not be able to handle the prolonged excitement. So she quickly brought herself to climax and let him watch the rush of whatever chemical her orgasms brought, spreading the heat of pleasure throughout her body. She calmed down and rested with her breasts out as Rayvon turned off his lens and set it aside.

"I... have never had a date go this well," he explained slowly, before bursting out in laughter.

Hannah joined him in shared laughter for a moment before speaking. "New experiences for us both. Glad I didn't overstep the bounds of what is proper for a first date."

"To hell with proper. I'd rather have fun."

"A man after my own heart."

"I'm not old..." he smiled. "Not anymore. Thank you. You have given me more than I paid for."

"Because I am your friend. No matter how we met or what expectations we had."

"If you ever need anything built or invented, I'd be happy to oblige. Not sure what I could make that would satisfy you as a woman but..."

"Oh! I was sitting on our laundry machine talking with my friends when it started some cycle and it vibrated. It felt really good. Is there something you could make that maybe fit in a hand. Something that vibrates really fast, but is smooth and waterproof?"

"Actually yes. I made it to counter vibrations inside a water tank from the motor, but the whole thing was a failure. I couldn't match the erratic vibrations. Had to modulate manually too often. It's rather larger than your hand but it might work. Does it help that the vibrations can be set to different intensities?"

"So very much yes... How many do you have?"

"Well, just the one. Do you need more?"

"I foresee any woman who learns of it wanting one. So if it works the way I think, then make as many as you can and sell them. Any money issues you may have had would be gone. Trust me."

"Really? Let me get it for you."

12