All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 09'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Although...

I'm not much for girl-on-girl, this has so much more that I'm liking it better with each chapter. Thank you and keep them coming, please! (Pun intended ...)

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Hah!

That was lovely, and nice bringing that old point you alluded to with Easy, Hannah and the group of nobles. So, that's the reality here, is it?

Btw... some of the subcast and the ideas you've floated around, I think i'm starting to see what the big picture could be. Those first chapters mentioned some rather grand plans, and now I can almost see how some grand designs could play out with this crew.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Enjoying the tale

When you change scenes, either a bit of space or something to help cue the reader would be nice. Typos aside, enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for sharing! 5*

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@TJSkywind

I noticed a few little things after posting. Editing on here is slow but submitting a corrected version soon. Ive been hearing a lot about the sudden scene switch. Maybe I should put some stars (******) between scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more please :)

great story. fast with typos is fine with me. much better than waiting months, for chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG! A real, live, mermaid!...

A girl who can eat underwater and stay down for hours, my absolute favorite! I would definitely pay a premium to go skinny dipping with her!

I'm loving this story, so much sex, violence, and bizarre beings. And I'm fascinated with airships as well, having seen Navy blimps up close and personal when I was a kid back in the 1950s...

Interesting world you've dreamed up, explosive bullets indeed? Obviously there is no Geneva Convention to ban such "uncivilized" weapons of war, but then, how ANYONE could ever consider war "civilized behavior" in the first place is beyond me.

Brutus69Brutus69almost 2 years ago

Looks at Liddy: Well we found the furry, carry on Lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES