Steampunk Harlots Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain," she greeted, glancing at the others. "A matter."

"Can it keep?" she asked, not wanting to get interrupted from her plan.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. Bring her inside and have Foxy take her to the bath."

Conna took the mermaid by the hand and guided her onto the ship. Liddy followed, and once on board she felt a hand on her ass and she smiled. She turned around and yelled.

"Commoner swine!" The words turning the man's face from eager to confused. Liddy pulled the stiletto keeping her hair together out and plunged it into the slaver's groin.

He screamed as she repeated the action four times before he fell backwards onto the dock.

"You all saw that. The filth laid his hands on me," she exclaimed, as the Emberborn slaves stood stunned.

It was the carriage rider who clued in. "Indeed, I did Lady. Grabbed you in an unseemly manner. Apologies."

The carriage driver nodded to his crew to gather up their overseer and haul everything back to the market. The last thing he saw as he left was a Fox in a uniform with a rifle come into view. He smiled. He didn't know humans like that existed. For once the elephant jokes didn't bother him. He was going to remember her.

On the ship, Hannah came down below, decks passing the mermaid on the way and found Liddy.

"Hah!" She shouted pointing at her boss. "Out to see a client and you bring back a sexy girl! Now you've done it, too!"