All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 15'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Building suspense nicely

Once they find Hannah, the Harlots will open a big can of whoop-ass -- maybe in the robo-spider-tank with Hannah inside, wreaking their nefarious ember-slave plans! And just when the bad guys think it's over, Inky will reveal there are 11 more cans in the case.

Looking forward to the delivery. :) Thanks for the tale thus far. 5*

sailandoarsailandoarover 7 years ago
U R . . .

. . . a fabulous writer/story teller.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Its amazing

Sorry for the lack of comments, its just obvious now that the story and the sex will be fantastic.

Though now I wonder. If they are getting emberstones put in them to 'help' the pregnancies, didn't Easy and Foxy already have a stone for that? What would 2 of them do, because if they missed the knife somehow I don't think they checked too hard for implants.

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind words.

They would have just said they already had one. With the collar, they couldn't lie and even without it there wouldn't be a reason not to tell them.

I keep thinking Im almost done then find more to add to avoid gaps in events. So 3 more chapters still, then a big edit to all of them. Gonna be more than 120k words and its just the first Act,

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1over 7 years ago
Great story

I have waited to comment until reading all 15 installments. Your concept is well thought out and the plot develops nicely. Even with the predominate erotica theme and raw sex, this is a good story in the steam punk universe. I actually have been looking forward to the raw story itself, not just the erotica side.

I think you should definitely continue to develop this series.

Brutus69Brutus69almost 2 years ago

Came for the word porn, kept reading for the story. This is how it's done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
426 Followers
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES