Steampunk Harlots Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He soon started grunting and Vile knew he might be close to releasing his seed, but she didn't want the fun for either of them to stop just yet. She let him out and kissed him again before pushing him back so she could get on her hands and knees. She lifted her robe to reveal her hot, wet womanhood that she used her tails to push apart in an invitation to the man. Taking the hint he manoeuvred behind her and, while standing, pushed his way inside. Vile moaned as she felt the man taking her body with all the force he could muster. She reached with her tails to gather up her hair and hand it to him. Taking the offered hair he started to yank on it as he thrust against her bucking hips that she drove into him. Vile screamed with release and gushed with fluids as she climaxed with her partner never slowing down. Breathing deeply, she recovered only a bit as the continued thrusts kept her from relaxing. It wasn't until a few minutes later when he started making noise and Vile felt the hot seed being pumped inside her. Her tails grabbed ahold of his hips to keep him as deep as possible. When he was finished he let go of her hair, but kept himself inside her even after the tails let him go.

Vile relaxed and let her arms give away so she could rest her head while keeping her bum in the air for him to stay inside, "That was amazing. Thank you so much."

"I've never done this before. I..."

"You are off to a good start. Hopefully, this means you can enjoy me again sometime when you need it."

"I'd like that. But I think I need to get back to work. The captain wants me to make some films."

"Stay inside me as long as you like."

He did for a little while longer before withdrawing and towelling off before redressing. Vile rested with her bum in the air until she felt someone licking at her. She squeaked and used her tails to explore the person behind her and felt her way between the interloper's legs. Finding their way inside, she penetrated for a moment before bringing a tail up to smell and taste.

"Well, hello, my love." Vile smiled.

"You taste fantastic," Inky replied.

"You really think so? After a man just had me?"

"You always taste good. By yourself or with something extra," Inky explained in between greedy slurping.

"Didn't think you liked swallowing a man's seed."

"I don't. It's not his anymore, it's yours and it's mine. No matter what anyone does to either of us, when we are together, it's between us alone."

"When you are finished, I'd love to see what you taste like after a day's work."

"Fuck waiting, flip over."

Vile excitedly flipped herself over and made the bed creak harshly as Inky climbed on top of her and turned around. Inky pressed herself into Vile's face and leant forward to continue enjoying her woman's taste. Vile pushed a tail into her woman as she licked, working in and out of her. Passing by, Liddy stopped to view the sight through the open door.

"I suppose I can't get upset about fucking during work hours can I?" She asked Hannah in a hushed tone.

Hannah closed the door gently, "Nope, but now I'm turned on again."

"Too bad. Either you work with clients or get your gun and let one of the other girls work. I need to go get a man in me and a pile of cash for the privilege."

"Fine!" Hannah pouted falsely, like a teenager made to do chores.

****

Leira was happy to have the man off her body and out of her room as she washed him off her chest. It was a new experience for her to not particularly enjoy having a man inside her, and wondered if that's how normal women must have thought all the time. She left the room and smiled at a client who had just come out of another work room. Looking in, Leira could see Cat redressing.

"Hope you had more fun than I did," she said to Cat, as she did her dress back up.

"Yeah, mine was fun. Good with his tongue and happy to let me swallow," Cat replied happily as she stuffed her breasts back into place.

"Wait, you think it's nice of them to let you swallow?" Leira asked confused, entering the room and closing the door.

"Well, most don't like the fun to stop when they are ramming it in you, so when they let me pull them out and switch to my mouth so I can swallow, I appreciate it."

"Oh, fair enough. I need to find me someone enjoyable to get the other kind of bad taste out of my mouth."

"Sure, you can have your choice of clients next round."

Leira opened the door to find Liddy about to knock, "Oh, really you two? Isn't anyone having sex with clients today?"

"We were just talking after seeing clients, I closed the door because it's not really things we want them to hear us talking about," Leira explained a bit defensively.

"Oh relax. I was mostly teasing and partially accusing myself. I will need both of you off the ship at some point. One at a time, actually. We are going to start 'filming' us with men. This way others can watch us work with the moving pictures and hire us later."

"Will men really want to watch other men having sex with women?" Leira asked a moment before realising how foolish it was. "Oh nevermind, they do it in person all the time."

"The question is," Cat cut in. "Will men pay for sex when they can get off just watching it?"

"Well we can't fuck them all," Liddy answered. "But I think that if we entice them this way, the more well known we get and the more men will want the women they watched. Emma is out with Caster to rent some rooms in the city. We are filming off the ship since we want men who aren't clients doing the work and they won't be paying for it anyways."

"And the last thing you want is clients who just paid for us to see some men getting us for free." Cat explained.

"Exactly. So one of you needs to go and find a partner. I will let you know when it's your turn. Just nobody goes out without an escort."

"Fine, I will go grab Hannah," Leira stated before heading off down the hall.

Leira found Hannah leaving her room in the guard dress. "Just the girl I was looking for."

"Oh, sweet temptation. I think Liddy would be upset if I kept someone else from working again." Hannah smiled.

"Oh shush, this is on her orders. We are finding me someone to fuck for a moving picture. I so want to see myself in action so we need to grab someone who isn't a client. We can find you someone as well, since you obviously need a cock in your pussy bad."

"Hardly an astute observation, Leira. That's more of a personal constant. But I just don't feel right fucking people from this city."

"I thought the whole reason we docked here was because the port or whatever was fucking full?"

"Yes, so much that ships were landing out of town."

"So that means there are probably lots of fuckers out there who aren't from the city. Let's find some and get your brains fucked out."

Hannah was nonplussed for a moment, "Oh, fucking damn. Let's do this."

The two women excitedly left the ship in search of some fun.

****

A messenger stepped through the doorway of the ship and was handing a telegram to Kilty when he caught an eyeful of the girls in the lounge and stood stunned for a moment. Kilty smiled at his surprise and let him watch as she read the telegram and used it to wave over Liddy. As the captain read the telegram, Kilty enjoyed the surprise still plastered on the messenger's face.

"Looks like the capital will be open for business soon. We can take off as soon as we are done filming I think. Hopefully, it will be before word spreads," Liddy explained to the woman who had already read the message.

"Filming, ma'am?" Kilty asked, not understanding the word.

"That's what Caster calls it when he takes moving pictures. He is going to film us with men and share it so we can get some recognition and popularity."

"That's amazing! Will clients pay extra for that or get a discount for doing us a favour?" Kilty whispered her question.

"Neither. We need to find working men who won't have a reputation in the upper class to be on film. Last thing we need is some noble wanting copies burned."

"Working class as in..." Kilty nodded to the messenger, who had tilted his head to look under the table where Hope was pleasuring a man with her mouth.

Liddy smiled and nodded. Kilty returned the smile before putting her hand on the messenger to get his attention.

****

"So, think you will get yourself laid then if it's other people visiting?" Leira asked as she walked down the street with Hannah, the two of them catching all sorts of looks.

"I certainly plan on it. Seems foolish to differentiate between people for such a superficial reason, but that's just where my head's at."

"Well, good. I'm happy to jump on any other men you need me to, but I'd rather have fun when I fuck."

"Me as well, and I appreciate what you did. This bar here sounds full."

"Alright, let's have fun."

"One second." Hannah halted Leira and used her to hold herself steady as she stripped off her red lace underwear.

Hannah was feeling much more like herself as she walked into the bar with Leira where dozens of bored looking men had been killing time. It went dead silent as they did so, and they quickly realised they were the only women in the room. Still toting her trench gun, Hannah was sure they knew not to mess with either of them, but that really ran rather contrary to what she wanted.

"As long as respect is shown and our requests heeded, don't feel like you need to hold back, gentlemen," Hannah announced to the bar.

One man, feeling bolder than the rest, stood up and walked over to face Hannah. He looked down at her chest to admire her breasts before looking her in the eyes again. Staring into them, he gripped her breasts firmly and smiled. Hannah smiled back and reached down his trousers. He breathed in sharply, understandable when a woman with a gun makes a quick grab for your man parts, but let the breath go when he felt her massaging him hard. Hannah pulled him out and leapt onto him to wrap her legs around. She lowered herself onto him and felt him pushing inside her. Moaning deeply while keeping eye contact, thankful she had taken her panties off ahead of time. Her gun resting on her back with the strap keeping it in place, running between her breasts where the clasp was to uncover them. She adjusted it enough to release the clasp and let her bra open wide to show off her flesh. His eyes darted down to look and Hannah laughed.

"Broke eye contact! A bill or I find a new challenger!" she called out.

The man grunted in amusement and defeat as he fumbled in his pocket for money. He pulled some bills out and Hannah took them without looking to stuff them in a pouch before grinding her hips hard and quickly setting him off. Hannah let herself down and stood looking around for someone else as she recovered her breasts. Another man got up and pulled himself out, already hard, and took Hannah in his arms for his turn. She felt him slide inside, much easier since the last man's seed had lubricated her well. This time, other men stood close by to watch his eyes. A convenient excuse to get close enough to have a turn. Although knowing about the challenge may be an advantage, trying not to do a thing by thinking hard enough about it tends to lead someone to do it anyways because it's on their mind. Sure enough, as Hannah revealed her breasts, a quick glance caused the men near her to cheer. However, this time the man was broke and Hannah let him go unsatisfied.

Leira stood in stunned amusement, breasts swelling, at the sight of Hannah so easily taking turns with men and enjoying the game. She had planned on just finding a partner for each of them, but it was obvious to her that Hannah had some energy to burn and still would be fit for the filming. On one hand, she wanted to join in, but thought that maybe giving it away without a game would spoil the opportunity.

"Did your breasts just get bigger?" asked a man sitting nearby, who was staring intently at her chest.

"Yes," Leira answered as she deflated and re-inflated her breasts for the man. "I'm wondering what kind of game you have in mind for them."

The man scratched his chin in deeper thought than one normally was when they got an eyeful of her breasts. He stood up when he got an idea and laid his jacket on the table.

"Lay down if you please," he said, excitedly unfastening his trousers.

Leira laid on the table and smiled as she spread her legs, but kept her dress in place to cover herself.

"Hey, Henry!" he called to the barkeep, who was watching Hannah with her fifth man. "Get us some of those shot glasses with the little dips in the bottom side. You have those, right?"

"Yeah. You want a bottle of something to go with them?" The barkeep replied trying to get the glasses while watching Hannah.

"A bottle to start. Nothing too expensive!" He laughed.

As he brought a tray of glasses with the bottle, he looked at Leira on her back. As he took them off the tray, the man pushing Leira's legs further apart continued.

"Now if you could pull down your..." Leira pulled her dress down to show off her breasts before he could finish, "Right, wow. So Henry, pour two shots and put them right on her tits. Now girl, can you make them big and small again without spilling?"

Leira wasn't sure so once they were in place she slowly inflated them until they were as big as they could get before bringing them back down again.

"Perfect! Then, if I can be so bold," he said as he removed her underwear before pushing himself inside her slowly. "Now do it again, as I thrust."

The shots shook a bit but stayed in place as he slowly worked himself in and out of the mermaid. "What are the rules going to be?"

"Well, we count how many umm... breaths I suppose, you can get through without us spilling. If we thrust too hard then they spill, so I got to keep myself steady. The longer we last the more we get to stay inside you. Once we blow then we get to drink the shots."

"How about we have to keep moving, no stopping," another man at the table suggested.

"Alright, I can stop if I don't feel you moving. But if you get me off then you can just savage me until you finish."

"Sounds perfect. But if we spill anything, we got to stop and drink instead. Losing our turn."

The rules proved hard to follow as he quickly got over excited and soon spilt a shot over her breast after seven thrusts. He drank the shot that stayed where it was and slurped the other shot off her breast, as the next challenger took his place between Leira's legs after pouring the two shots for his turn. He slowly worked himself in and out as Hannah was calling out again for another challenger. Leira watched Hannah as she was now sitting on a stool with the man in front of her. Suddenly she felt the shots pouring over her breasts as the man inside her lost his load and couldn't control himself. She laughed as he slurped off her breasts and another man took his place inside her with his drinks now resting on her breasts.

Hannah laughed as the man inside her kept his eyes on her as her breasts were once again on display. Feeling him thrusting harder into her as he grinned before filling her with his seed and earning cheers from his friends. She looked over to see Leira getting herself penetrated with drinks on her tits as they slowly rose and fell with her breast size. She would have to steal the shot glasses to make a game of it on the ship. She refastened her bra again, ready for another round as the next man pushed inside her.

****

Hope moaned as Foxy licked deeply between her legs. Each thrust from the client ramming into Foxy pushed her snout against her. Then the client pushed her up to put the fur-covered breasts in her face, and Foxy moaned at the sudden force behind the thrust. She wrapped her arms around Foxy as she felt the client pushing into her finally, and moved one hand back down to satisfy Foxy after her disappointed moan slipped out from not having attention where she craved it. He still gripped her tail and her moan of climax was too much for him, and he soon filled the womb of the priestess with his seed. Hope groaned in disappointed pleasure as she enjoyed being filled, but lamented the fact she had only just finally been penetrated, Foxy receiving most of the attention. Yet as he withdrew, Foxy smiled at Hope and went down between her legs as the client moved to the side to let Hope clean him off with her mouth. Between the rapid tongue, the slight nips at her thigh, and the taste of all three of them on the cock in her mouth, Hope loudly announced her climax.

****

Inky smiled as she watched Vile being taken by Caster again. This time Emma was working the box camera, having watched him use it to film Inky with a man. She mused to herself how he could kiss Vile after she had gone down on her after her fun. There was a thrill at the idea of people watching her and her friends having sex over and over. Wondering how many would enjoy it, how long it would last. That maybe years in the future she could watch her younger self, getting pleasured. Vile had been tailing herself while watching her, and dove in to drink from her the moment the camera stopped.

Caster finished, this time putting his seed on Vile's breasts, the massive mounds not close to being covered -- but there is only so much a single man could do. Inky wondered how many men would be needed to cover them and how she could arrange it. She doubted she could just walk into a crowded bar and get every man to take turns.

12