All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 27'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Fun

Foxy must have a quick release on her battle corset.

Ember on the stage with a shotgun? A grittier image of the fay indeed. I flashed on an old movie called "Wizards" by Ralph Bakshi... Too many cookies tonight, no doubt.

Thanks for sharing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need to restore my computer

Frckin lovely dude(tte). That's my thoughts. Btw, absolutely love that the most powerful person in your world deserves every bit of it, and earns it in their day to day. Wonderful to see the world doing the right thing, even while cold blooded 1st degree murder is nonchalantly happening a few paragraphs away.

nubbinznubbinzover 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoying this!

I never quite know where this story is going next...you've managed to surprise me many times over already! I really like this Duke character and I hope we get to know him better as this story continues.

Also, because I'm reading this as you release them it's possible you did this well and I've just forgotten because I read it so long ago in real time, but I'd love to see some more exposition on emberborn cultural history. They have taken on a central role in the story and given purpose and a mission to the actions of the ship's crew. I'd love to know more about how they come to be, how they got their role in the culture, if there were any early heroes among them who tried to stand up when they were being subjugated, etc.

Thanks for an enjoyable story and a rollicking adventure. :)

chitowntrollchitowntrollover 6 years ago

The best yet keep it going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES